Motor Mouth Domme Ebony

Eb

WOW 2000 plus now I see...sheer wit and fast fingers...congratulations My friend...I am another that wonders how the numbers move so quickly. I was stunned to reach 500 and 1000 looks impossible!
Keep the motor running.

Shadowsdream said:
Eb

WOW 2000 plus now I see...sheer wit and fast fingers...congratulations My friend...I am another that wonders how the numbers move so quickly. I was stunned to reach 500 and 1000 looks impossible!
Keep the motor running.

Thanks!

Eb

That's my sister!

Sorry i'm LATE! You wanna spank me? You DO keep your fingers a-twinklin' across the keys, darlin'

You have such a great body of knowledge and experience to pass on though, as well as some spicy and tart commentary.

Hmmmm...maybe i should have ended that last sentence at "You have such a great body..."

i remember your ass...'twas a thing of beauty. Even the back of your head is a work of art.

Give us 2000 more!

Yer Bro' Blue

Re: That's my sister!

DRxBlue said:
Sorry i'm LATE! You wanna spank me? You DO keep your fingers a-twinklin' across the keys, darlin'

You have such a great body of knowledge and experience to pass on though, as well as some spicy and tart commentary.

Hmmmm...maybe i should have ended that last sentence at "You have such a great body..."

i remember your ass...'twas a thing of beauty. Even the back of your head is a work of art.

Give us 2000 more!

Yer Bro' Blue

I am mollified!

Sis <preening>

WTG Eb!

I will possibly reach my 1000 in the next month or so
and then I will be able to choose a title ...
and I am dreading it - cos I can never seem to pick the right words...

WillowPuss said:
WTG Eb!

I will possibly reach my 1000 in the next month or so
and then I will be able to choose a title ...
and I am dreading it - cos I can never seem to pick the right words...

My first 1000 has come and gone and I still can't think of a title!

I mean since des gets to be the duchess of decadence... what's left for me? lol

Really, those 2000 just flew by!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

I just can't wait for your next 2000 ... and then some more!

Sue :rose:

snoozebutton said:
I know how you feel NemoAlia I look at my post count and wonder how it's done. lol

Well, if you only post here, the conversation moves at a slower pace, but if you post on the General Board as well your count goes up fast.
I figure that at least 1000 of my posts were telling someone to have a happy birthday, get well soon, how was your vacation or I'm sorry your dog died.

Agree with Dixie and MissTaken

Ebonyfire said:
I do have time to work a full-time job, whip two subs into shape, date a vanilla, and interview for a 24/7 sub, so all is not lost.

Eb <Whew! A Domme's work is NEVER done!>

Thanks for posting on this shameless bid for attention thread! LOL

Oh my... your plate is definately full and I suspect your great at all of them.. including the 2000 posts.. Congratulations!!

As far as Dixie and MissTaken.. I AGEE WITH YOU BOTH.. LIFE AINT SO BAD HERE IN LIT!!
:rose: to all of ya..

cellis said:

My first 1000 has come and gone and I still can't think of a title!

The first one is the hardest cellis. After that, you think of so many, that you can't decide which one to use.

Eb

cymbidia said:
4-5 hours a sleep/night - max.
:cool:

Now that is really the heart of it! I am an insomniac, and Lit beats TV anyday. In fact, I watch TV while online cause my puter is in the living room.

Eb

Re: Agree with Dixie and MissTaken

plzur her said:

Oh my... your plate is definately full and I suspect your great at all of them.. including the 2000 posts.. Congratulations!!

As far as Dixie and MissTaken.. I AGEE WITH YOU BOTH.. LIFE AINT SO BAD HERE IN LIT!!
:rose: to all of ya..

Thanks plzur her, pull up a chair and have a drink. my slut will serve you!

Eb

I truly enjoy your posts no matter what it is you have to say Eb -- so I think -- be *proud* of those 2000 posts!!

BE your posts, FEEL your posts, EMBRACE your posts!

You've become a Grand Postess!

I salute you! :D

P. ;)

Persephone36 said:
I truly enjoy your posts no matter what it is you have to say Eb -- so I think -- be *proud* of those 2000 posts!!

BE your posts, FEEL your posts, EMBRACE your posts!

I salute you! :D

P. ;)

Thank you!

<bowing deeply, but keeping an eye out for PBW and his slutty tool!>

Eb

ummmmmmm ... Eb, with 64 posts under your belt in just 21 hours ... it's not gonna take you that long to reach 3000. (Just over two weeks if you keep the average up! lol)

WillowPuss said:
ummmmmmm ... Eb, with 64 posts under your belt in just 21 hours ... it's not gonna take you that long to reach 3000. (Just over two weeks if you keep the average up! lol)

It's raining, so I need to keep busy.

Eb <that's my story and I am sticking to it!>

Re: Re: Agree with Dixie and MissTaken

Ebonyfire said:

Thanks plzur her, pull up a chair and have a drink. my slut will serve you!

Eb

Thanks EB.. being sub myself.. feeling a bit award having your slut serve me.. if you insist.. thanks for the drink and the chair!

Re: Re: Re: Agree with Dixie and MissTaken

plzur her said:

Thanks EB.. being sub myself.. feeling a bit award having your slut serve me.. if you insist.. thanks for the drink and the chair!

This is a one day dispensation. But do not bend over, I'll nail ya in a heartbeat!

Eb

Persephone36 said:

She's the Postess with the MOSTESS!
And really quite the hostess!

Could you send that "slut" over here with a.. i dunno, Ginger Ale? i never tried this before.

Blue

DRxBlue said:

She's the Postess with the MOSTESS!
And really quite the hostess!

Could you send that "slut" over here with a.. i dunno, Ginger Ale? i never tried this before.

Blue

Damn slut is asleep!

Eb

Back