Motor Mouth Domme Ebony

cellis said:
I mean since des gets to be the duchess of decadence... what's left for me? lol

Okay, so we're going for a BDSM flavored honorific title that uses alliteration...lemme see what I can do:

Empress of Eroticism
the Marquise de Masoch
Queen of the Quixotic
Princess of Pain
Priestess of Pleasure
Lady of Lechery

Pick a title, any title. :D

[edited to add: oooh...this one's not right for you at all, but I like it because it's only going to make sense to people whose brains work like mine--Hell in/of Joy]

Last edited:
I like it

Hell/in of Joy

Love it!

RisiaSkye said:

Okay, so we're going for a BDSM flavored honorific title that uses alliteration...lemme see what I can do:

Empress of Eroticism
the Marquise de Masoch
Queen of the Quixotic
Princess of Pain
Priestess of Pleasure
Lady of Lechery

[edited to add: oooh...this one's not right for you at all, but I like it because it's only going to make sense to people whose brains work like mine--Hell in/of Joy]

RisiaSkye said:

Empress of Eroticism
the Marquise de Masoch
Queen of the Quixotic
Princess of Pain
Priestess of Pleasure
Lady of Lechery

I do so understand the "Hell in/of Joy"...

Thank you so much for the help...

I shall contemplate the choices.

cellis said:

I do so understand the "Hell in/of Joy"...

Thank you so much for the help...

I shall contemplate the choices.

Maybe they will spur on your imagination.

Eb

Purveyour of PBW's Anal Cavity!

.... in your dreams... hahah... just teasin

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Purveyour of PBW's Anal Cavity!

.... in your dreams... hahah... just teasin

PBW

Actually I very seldom dream anymore. At least I seldom remember having dreams anymore. Tis a pity, I miss them.

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

Actually I very seldom dream anymore. At least I seldom remember having dreams anymore. Tis a pity, I miss them.

Eb

Well you are not alone there... I can only remember maybe 3 or 4 dreams I've ever had. I'm a very very deep sleeper. My best friend and his wife once fucked less than 2 feet away from me while I slept. I never woke up. I was sooooo pissed. Pervert voyuer that I am.... ;)

-PBW "<Next morning>What is this sticky stuff in my hair?"

P. B. Walker said:

Well you are not alone there... I can only remember maybe 3 or 4 dreams I've ever had. I'm a very very deep sleeper. My best friend and his wife once fucked less than 2 feet away from me while I slept. I never woke up. I was sooooo pissed. Pervert voyuer that I am.... ;)

-PBW "<Next morning>What is this sticky stuff in my hair?"

Nobody can do anything sexual near me. I smell it. None of the guys I have ever slept with can even spank the monkey without me waking up. The smell of sex just wakes me right up!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

Nobody can do anything sexual near me. I smell it. None of the guys I have ever slept with can even spank the monkey without me waking up. The smell of sex just wakes me right up!

Eb

mmmm... Sex-dar! Scary... :)

PBW "Using my 'Shower Clean' smelling lube to hide the scent as I sit here and spank my... uhmm... TMI right?"

P. B. Walker said:

mmmm... Sex-dar! Scary... :)

PBW "Using my 'Shower Clean' smelling lube to hide the scent as I sit here and spank my... uhmm... TMI right?"

You can't smell it?

Geez it drives me nuts!

Ebonyfire said:

You can't smell it?

Geez it drives me nuts!

Not if I'm sleeping... I sleep like a dead rock at the bottom of the sea. You could probably masturbate and then wipe your fingers off in my goatee and on my lips and I wouldn't wake up.

I'd like think I'd have some erotic dreams... but then I never remember then. Maybe you could try this experiment and at least tell me if I get a night-time erection... LOL

PBW

P. B. Walker said:

Not if I'm sleeping... I sleep like a dead rock at the bottom of the sea. You could probably masturbate and then wipe your fingers off in my goatee and on my lips and I wouldn't wake up.

I'd like think I'd have some erotic dreams... but then I never remember then. Maybe you could try this experiment and at least tell me if I get a night-time erection... LOL

PBW

You know I am here for you PBW, in the interest of science....

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

You know I am here for you PBW, in the interest of science....

Eb

Yes... it's all for science. :)

However... and this is totally in the interest of science, I think we'd need a neutral third party to confiscate all uhmmm "rogering" paraphernalia for safe keeping until said experiement is concluded. Agreed? :)

PBW "<Waking up with a sore ass>Man that musta been some erection"

P. B. Walker said:

Yes... it's all for science. :)

However... and this is totally in the interest of science, I think we'd need a neutral third party to confiscate all uhmmm "rogering" paraphernalia for safe keeping until said experiement is concluded. Agreed? :)

PBW "<Waking up with a sore ass>Man that musta been some erection"

Are we talking body cavity searches? and a good old fashioned threesome?

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

Are we talking body cavity searches? and a good old fashioned threesome?

Eb

Do you need a body cavity search? hehe... I know I don't...

threesome?? PERK... the FFM kind I hope.

PBW "3 is NOT a crowd dammit"

P. B. Walker said:

well the neutral party many want to party...

P. B. Walker said:

I was thinking about your body cavity!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

I was thinking about your body cavity!

Eb

Mmm I knew you were... I had a tingling feeling... LOL

I'm not sure why i'm asking this... but what do you feel like doing to my cavity? :)

So the third party is female yes?

PBW "Oh please please please please..."

P. B. Walker said:

Mmm I knew you were... I had a tingling feeling... LOL

I'm not sure why i'm asking this... but what do you feel like doing to my cavity? :)

So the third party is female yes?

PBW "Oh please please please please..."

Just teasing .. this is mano a dommo

Ebonyfire said:

Just teasing .. this is mano a dommo

Mmm straight up... face to face... down and dirty... tooth and nail... just the way I like it... heheh

PBW

P. B. Walker said:

Anticipation, anticipaation is make you wait....keeping you waaaaaiting....

Eb:p

PBW, Where are you?

I need my daily dose of the phattest ass on the BDSM thread!

He is bootylicious!

And I vow with all that is in me, that ass is mine!!!!

U da butt of my dreams...

Eb <Domme booty bandit>

Re: PBW, Where are you?

Ebonyfire said:
I need my daily dose of the phattest ass on the BDSM thread!

He is bootylicious!

And I vow with all that is in me, that ass is mine!!!!

U da butt of my dreams...

Eb <Domme booty bandit>

Here I tis darlin. Mmmm... makes mah ass tingle with you dreaming about it. LOL. Someday I might just have to take a pic of it for ya... course... I'll warn ya first... so you can be sure to put a towel down on the chair first <hehe>

PBW "Ass tease"

Re: Re: PBW, Where are you?

P. B. Walker said:

Here I tis darlin. Mmmm... makes mah ass tingle with you dreaming about it. LOL. Someday I might just have to take a pic of it for ya... course... I'll warn ya first... so you can be sure to put a towel down on the chair first <hehe>

PBW "Ass tease"

Oh bring me dat bubblicious, bodacious booty, PBW. I have bought a case of high grade lube with your name on it! Bend over and let me behold what is mine!

EB

Back