MRS36D Yet Again

Thanks guys!

Here is one of me being a French maid for hubby. I do a pretty good French accent and I play the big boobed maid that always ends up not cleaning but sucking off the man of the house!

hot. you ever clean in that outfit for others to observe?

Pleeeease do not stop posting!!!!

hot. you ever clean in that outfit for others to observe?

Thanks Bunzy99! I have no plans to stop posting as long as I get nice reactions like this! Judging by all your replies to this thread I'm betting you were stroking while you commented, I hope you came hard!

Nutoseen, I have given a few shows in that outfit. I never seem to get much cleaning done though!

Here's another of my big tits popping out of that outfit!

Attachments

• DSCF3510.JPG
    DSCF3510.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 321
Thanks Bunzy99! I have no plans to stop posting as long as I get nice reactions like this! Judging by all your replies to this thread I'm betting you were stroking while you commented, I hope you came hard!

Nutoseen, I have given a few shows in that outfit. I never seem to get much cleaning done though!

Gorgeous set of tits!

i know i am going to put that to use in a little bit. i really wish i was friends with your hubby; we would be grilling all the time at your house so i could just ogle you.

That's a stroke-worthy picture indeed. I don't know where I would aim, between those gorgeous breasts or immediately between the lips.

Gorgeous melons!

Wow thanks guys!

I'm so sorry I'm behind on PMs, so if I haven't answered yours plese forgive me.

Here one I hope you like, I think a few of you have imagined making a mess like this with me!

Thats a very cummy pussy.

I'd gladly plunge into that mess, pound away listening to your moans and the squelching. Hubby can enjoy your mouth getting him ready to reclaim your creamy hole...

Back