MRS36D Yet Again

Thanks guys!

Here is one of me being a French maid for hubby. I do a pretty good French accent and I play the big boobed maid that always ends up not cleaning but sucking off the man of the house!
sexy sexy sexy..what a fab figure love the sound of that roleplay

I did think I was following your thread so I guess that must have been the previous (now deleted) one ...
So it's great to see you back and proudly displaying your charms (and yes, every imgur link is in plain sight in this thread)
Love the fact that you haven't shaved / waxed and leave your pussy completely naturally hairy - IMO so much better than the pre-pubescent schoolgirl look favoured by so many women
Loved your description of post-shower masturbation - my version had a large group of naked men standing around your bed watching and stroking so it did all end rather messily!
So, where do I sign up to be on the list of "Hubby's friends"?

Last edited:
Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
You are super sexy and lickable!!!!!!!!

Back