MRS36D Yet Again

Love stroking myself while looking at your big nipples. Always gets me hard quick, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all the great comments guys!

Here is one of me finishing hubby with my mouth, not the best pic but you have to understand hubby is trying to take the pic as I make him ejaculate! I did it by going after that spot under the head so he could catch the cum shot.

Enjoy!

https://im gur.com/a/kM0nRsm
I hope you realise your oral skills have emptied more loads than just the one you're summoning in that pic!

Thanks guys! Another of my 36Ds!
Now, if I remember this pic from your old thread, your hubby took this as you were riding him, am I right? I bet he dropped the camera, grabbed your hips and spurted every drop of cum he could deep into your silky pussy...

Thanks guys!

Here is one of me being a French maid for hubby. I do a pretty good French accent and I play the big boobed maid that always ends up not cleaning but sucking off the man of the house!

Attachments

• DSCF3513a.jpg
    DSCF3513a.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 384
Thanks guys!

Here is one of me being a French maid for hubby. I do a pretty good French accent and I play the big boobed maid that always ends up not cleaning but sucking off the man of the house!
Such a perfect maid!

Thanks guys!

You would make an excellent French maid for that particular fantasy. Great little picture. Now, pay me no attention as I wander off and play out that fantasy in my mind. :)

Thanks guys!

Absolutely wonderful as usual.

Thanks guys!

Quel mystère!

Back