MRS36D Yet Again

Happy? I'd be over-the-moon ecstatic if you had me in your velvety grasp!

Thanks so much guys, I read and enjoy all your comments! You are really sweet!

Here is another for you.

I was licking the little drops of precum from hubbys cock before sucking him.

Enjoy!

I've seen more than handful of your pic's in LOT'S of different positions and situations...But baby, you ain't never looked sexier or more beautiful than those pic's where you are claiming to be taking care of your husband.

It sure does! Seems like I'm always doing something with it, but I luv it too. I know I'm making him happy when he stands straight up, and really happy when he shoots his warm sexy load!

Here is one of me making him happy.

And it made me stroke...

So did he take any pictures of his hot load dripping from your talented lips?

You know you always make my cock very hard and I have cum with you and your fabulous pictures many times. I think I'l slowly stroke myself with this picture until my body start jerking and cumming all over. Thanks gorgeous.
She makes me cum so much.

Thanks so much guys!! It's so flattering you all a cumming to me!!

Here's one that is snap from one of those videos we made for hubbys friends, I had just stripped and was about to finger my clit for the camera. Sorry for the quality, its the best hubby could do.

hoping you'll share the video, too!

Here's one that is snap from one of those videos we made for hubbys friends, I had just stripped and was about to finger my clit for the camera. Sorry for the quality, its the best hubby could do.

Showing a hidden treasure to explore. What a hot picture.

Wow, thanks guys for all the naughty comments! I sure hope your all enjoying my pics while playing with your hard cock!

If you have stroked off to me but have never commented on this thread or messaged me, please drop me a message to let me know.

Here's one with something I want you all to do, think of it as homework! Extra credit if you cover my tittys when you shoot, I'm holding them for you!
Fantastic pics, hubby is a lucky man

Gonna be a regular occurrence I think as long as you keep posting. To damn sexy not to’

You know you always make my cock very hard and I have cum with you and your fabulous pictures many times. I think I'l slowly stroke myself with this picture until my body start jerking and cumming all over. Thanks gorgeous.

you need a bigger fat dildo

Back