MRS36D Yet Again

Thanks so much guys!! It's so flattering you all a cumming to me!!

Here's one that is snap from one of those videos we made for hubbys friends, I had just stripped and was about to finger my clit for the camera. Sorry for the quality, its the best hubby could do.

You are just so sexy...OMG..

Thanks so much guys!! It's so flattering you all a cumming to me!!

Here's one that is snap from one of those videos we made for hubbys friends, I had just stripped and was about to finger my clit for the camera. Sorry for the quality, its the best hubby could do.

Better photography than I could manage... me, I'd be stroking like mad... the photos would have to wait till you're covered in thick ropes of hot, white sperm!

Better photography than I could manage... me, I'd be stroking like mad... the photos would have to wait till you're covered in thick ropes of hot, white sperm!

Thanks guys! Hubby has done this quite a bit so he can control himself enough to video or take the pics. He does do it with his cock out and does play with it some during the shoots, he knows he will get plenty of attention when we are done taking pics! A couple of time he has stroked off and squirted on my tittys at the end, I have posted pics of that.

Here is another still from that video, showing off my hot pussy for the lucky guy that was getting this vid!

Thanks guys! Hubby has done this quite a bit so he can control himself enough to video or take the pics. He does do it with his cock out and does play with it some during the shoots, he knows he will get plenty of attention when we are done taking pics! A couple of time he has stroked off and squirted on my tittys at the end, I have posted pics of that.

Here is another still from that video, showing off my hot pussy for the lucky guy that was getting this vid!

You get hotter and hotter!

Just take a good look at that photo...See what I mean? Your pussy should be coated in sperm... you playing with your hot hole in that video... fingers slipping through the creamy ropes, licking your fingers for the viewer.

Your hubby would soon be hard and eager to pound your slutty body. If you mailed that to his friend, I bet he'd be straight over, hungry for your mouth whilst your hubby was working on summoning a second load for your cervix?

God i'd love to be face down in you !!

Slurp

Lucky friend! And your hubby has got to have some major restraint, not sure I could hold back from jumping on that and devouring that pussy…

DELICIOUS!!

Well thank you!! Its always a complement when any of you guys ejaculate to me!

Like hubby did in me right before he took this pic! What a mess!

Well if making us men hard and causing us to make our cocks shoot is a compliment, you're a very flattered lady.

That open, used and dripping pussy will certainly get you compliments! I'd love to run my now throbbing cock head up and down your creamy folds. Would you make me stroke out my load over your pussy and clit... or would you tell me to push in and fuck your sloppy depths?

Keep those photos - and us- coming!

Lucky friend!!! Beautiful hot pussy!! Would luv to see the video!! ❤️

Back