MRS36D Yet Again

Great! I luv hearing from guys that ejaculate to me!

Here is another I hope you like, a little tamer than the last few, but one big boob is bare for you horny guys.
It this picture tells a story, it is one of wild debauchery.

Here is another I hope you like, a little tamer than the last few, but one big boob is bare for you horny guys.
You get me hard every morning with your sexy pictures

Thanks guys!!

Heres another from that night. Hubby change position as I was fingering my clit. I reached over to stroke his erect cock.

Just like I'm reaching to stroke my erect cock ...
Well thank you!! Its always a complement when any of you guys ejaculate to me!

Like hubby did in me right before he took this pic! What a mess!

... with every intention of leaving a sticky load right there!
Another still from a video, enjoy!

I'd love to take the place of that vibe and give you some stimulation
Thanks as always guys!

Here is one of me shanking my tits out of a too small bra! Hubby wanted to see them so I had to do it!
Those tits should never be encased in a bra - let them loose!

And now she relaxes after another tiring evening filming so her fans can jerk off wishing they were there ... and yeah, I'm hoping to ejaculate shortly

Wow thats guys and gal! I just luv that you all are enjoying my pics. I hope you all do that while stroking your hard cocks or rubbing your hard little clit!

Here is one of me in a maids outfit. As I have said before I never seem to get any cleaning done but always end up sucking off the man of the house!

Attachments

• Copy of Story5.JPG
    Copy of Story5.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 297
Wow thats guys and gal! I just luv that you all are enjoying my pics. I hope you all do that while stroking your hard cocks or rubbing your hard little clit!

Here is one of me in a maids outfit. As I have said before I never seem to get any cleaning done but always end up sucking off the man of the house!
That is a sexy woman and pose. I love it.

Tame is certainly not a term I've used to describe you. Hot certainly is.

That's just fascinating. I would love to have my tongue in there to catch your juices while they run down.

Wow I am loving your pics! Your hubby is a lucky man! wish I was in place of that dildo! You are so yummy looking!

Back