MRS36D Yet Again

Thanks guys! I'm behind again on answering PMs so I apologize if I haven't answered yours. Please feel free to resend if you want.

Here I was about to shake my big girls for hubby, would you like that??
Love to see you shake your big girls ... I'm sort of shaking something for them in return 🥒 💦 💦 :love:

Thanks so much for all the nice comments guys! Sorry I have been away for a bit, and if I missed any PMs I apologize.

Anyone want to see my little wet cunt?? Enjoy!

I would so love rubbing my face on you, getting my beard all wet. Licking and sucking and lapping at you. Making you wiggle and squirm and cum all over my face

Thanks guys! I'm behind again on answering PMs so I apologize if I haven't answered yours. Please feel free to resend if you want.

love to help you shake them!!!

Well I'm pretty much speechless. That sums tit up for me.

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
I just found your thread today and I am sorry they took the last one down, I saw a couple of pics of your wet cunt and I would love to see more of them. How I wish you can send me the lind on a private chat... it would be so hot. Thank you.

Wow thank for all the nice comments and PMs guys. I'm so glad so many of you are stroking and cumming to me! And welcome to all the guys that just found my thread!

Here is one I hope you like, this one was taken at the time as the first pic on this thread. We were making a vid for one of hubbys friend. I was alternating sucking and titty fucking hubby as I talked to the camera urging the guy we were making the vid for to stroke his hard cock and cum for me. You do the same!

Last edited:
Wow thank for all the nice comments and PMs guys. I'm so glad so many of you are stroking and cumming to me! And welcome to all the guys that just found my thread!

Here is one I hope you like, this one was taken at the time as the first pic on this thread. We were making a vid for one of hubbys friend. I was alternating sucking and titty fucking hubby as I talked to the camera urging the guy we were making the vid for to stroke his hard cock and cum for me. You do the same!

Oh that is so hot

That is one sexy picture, your husband and his friend are very lucky. I wish I could tit fuck your sexy tits... and yes I will be playing with my hard cock looking at your sexy pic.. I wish I could see more of you mmmmm

Omgggggg

God I'd love to see the vid of him hosing your deserving tits with a big load...

Certainly would
Lucky guy and very lucky hubby 😍💪💦

I will make you cum ever harder, so your pussy juice will drip to your sexy ass and I will lick it from there too .. mmmmm
Would love to feel that! Sounds pleasurable for everyone involved & thinking about it

When you guys are stoking off to me how many of you imagine I'm doing this to you?

That does look really inviting. It even kind of looks like me, although my pubic hair is pretty grey by now. So glad you are not one of the modern women who wants her man shaved smooth.
But I usually fantasize about something involving your pussy.

Back