MRS36D Yet Again

What an extremely lucky hubby you have! I think I speak for everyone here when I say there’s nothing I would love more than to stroke and cum all over those amazing tits

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
Hi MRS36D Finally we have found a couple that think like my wife and me. I like to make her strip in front of me and my friends and perform sexual acts on them while we all watch. This got started years ago when we were dating and brought home a video called Anal Gangbang Weekend. We watched it with my then roommate and we did everything in the video twice. I'm a very lucky guy as my wife really likes anal sex. I love playing with her ass for hours with my friends. We will start on a Friday night and continue through the weekend until Sunday Night. This is her typing now. I like to be taken by a couple of men to a upstairs bedroom and made to strip naked in front of the men. They make me get on a coffee table in the middle of the room on my hands and knees and start using me with their hands and mouths. They make me perform oral sex on all of them. They then make me spread my ass cheeks apart and I am sodomized by an unknown object and then they start using me and each one sodomizes me in my little bare bottom. This takes hours to complete and sometimes I'm still horny after they have all come on me or in me. We have both been looking at pictures that I have taken and with her permission attached are a couple of our favorites.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• Wifes Bottom Photo.jpg
    Wifes Bottom Photo.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 203
  • Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi MRS36D Finally we have found a couple that think like my wife and me. I like to make her strip in front of me and my friends and perform sexual acts on them while we all watch. This got started years ago when we were dating and brought home a video called Anal Gangbang Weekend. We watched it with my then roommate and we did everything in the video twice. I'm a very lucky guy as my wife really likes anal sex. I love playing with her ass for hours with my friends. We will start on a Friday night and continue through the weekend until Sunday Night. This is her typing now. I like to be taken by a couple of men to a upstairs bedroom and made to strip naked in front of the men. They make me get on a coffee table in the middle of the room on my hands and knees and start using me with their hands and mouths. They make me perform oral sex on all of them. They then make me spread my ass cheeks apart and I am sodomized by an unknown object and then they start using me and each one sodomizes me in my little bare bottom. This takes hours to complete and sometimes I'm still horny after they have all come on me or in me. We have both been looking at pictures that I have taken and with her permission attached are a couple of our favorites.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
Well done to you guys.

shame some of your pics appear removed. If you post on a hosting site and only share links here, that's fine, apparently.

Would love to see more. You guys deserve your own thread!!!

I think its best to start you own thread if you want to post pics, I don't want to have this thread closed over pics I didn't post.

I'm glad to hear you and your wife are having fun!

How about some titty today boys?

I hope you like these!
You're riding your hubby in that shot, aren't you?

Good of him to take us a snap whilst balls deep in you...

Hope he came hard inside you...

Last edited:
Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
What a sexy woman you are, your husband is very lucky. love your sexy body and that amazing pussy wow.

Thanks for all the great comments to get this new thread started!!

I hope some of you great guys will stroke to this one!
Oh I am touching my hard cock looking at your amazing, sexy body... love your pussy/

Back