MRS36D Yet Again

That does look really inviting. It even kind of looks like me, although my pubic hair is pretty grey by now. So glad you are not one of the modern women who wants her man shaved smooth.
But I usually fantasize about something involving your pussy.
At least one of us....

Wow thank for all the nice comments and PMs guys. I'm so glad so many of you are stroking and cumming to me! And welcome to all the guys that just found my thread!

Here is one I hope you like, this one was taken at the time as the first pic on this thread. We were making a vid for one of hubbys friend. I was alternating sucking and titty fucking hubby as I talked to the camera urging the guy we were making the vid for to stroke his hard cock and cum for me. You do the same!

I could definitely give that pic a cum tribute!

Without question you are incredibly sexy and, judging from the pics you gave posted, also well experienced in pleasuring the male organ. My only regret s that I will never get to enjoy your skills or, using my own, taste you are you orgasm on my tongue... before plunging myself into you and finding out just how you like to be fucked senseless!

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long time away, we had a sickness in the family and then my laptop died! Most of my nude pics are on that laptop so I had to get it fixed before I could post again. I have since bought a little external drive to back them up.

I think the young man at the computer store saw the pics on the laptop, he was acting funny when I picked it up!

Maybe he saw this one!

i hope he did,but you love it also a lot isn,t it?Thank you for making me jerk off to your sexy pics,i want to be serving you

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope he did,but you love it also a lot isn,t it?Thank you for making me jerk off to your sexy pics,i want to be serving you

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
Lucky fellow.

Wow thank for all the nice comments and PMs guys. I'm so glad so many of you are stroking and cumming to me! And welcome to all the guys that just found my thread!

Here is one I hope you like, this one was taken at the time as the first pic on this thread. We were making a vid for one of hubbys friend. I was alternating sucking and titty fucking hubby as I talked to the camera urging the guy we were making the vid for to stroke his hard cock and cum for me. You do the same!

If you insist.

Back