Must tell ...

Willow,

Just curious as to if you've gotten your start date yet. Call me the curious critter....:D

dixi

Art, Zip, Perse and Susan ... thank you.

Dixi - I expect to hear in the coming week when they want me to start. Yesterday was a public holiday here in the UK - so the personnel department would have only applied for references this morning. They have then got to be sent back ....

I hope it is soon - but not before the 9th September. That way Robuck and I might be able to slip away to celebrate our anniversary, cos it is a special one this year.

WillowPuss said:
I hope it is soon - but not before the 9th September. That way Robuck and I might be able to slip away to celebrate our anniversary, cos it is a special one this year.

A special anniversary this year? Do tell.....details woman! ;)

Oh and since my memory is horrible, let me just say my congrats now.

:rose:
dixi

well, in just one weeks time, W/we will have been married 25 years.

3pm
3rd September 1977

Gee Willow...

Are you sure you counted that right? Admittedly i haven't known you all that long, but you seem far too youthful in every respect to have been married that long.

i mean, you two still haven't even gotten to the back of the Kama Sutra yet! (There's some really good stuff in pages 400-453) i guess that the kids just distracted you when you were counting and made it seem like it was longer.

Kids have been known to make people feel older than they really are. :rolleyes:

So MANY good things happening all at ONCE! i'm really just delighted for you all.

Ohh Blue ... you sweetie you!

I married fairly young ... but, yes ... 1977 was the year!

And I think every single person at the wedding pointed out to us that the 3rd September was 'the day war broke out'.

By the time we had gone round all the guests, the 'joke' was wearing a little thin ...

Congrats hon! Now maybe good luck is going around and I will find a job. I got called about a coaching position at a local high school, doing soccer for boys. Yet I think when they see me they will not hire me since I'm fat

Dusty ... if you have the skills and the patience to coach ... you size will make no difference at all.

I am errrrrrrrr, shall we say, well covered ... and I used to coach netball at the High school where I worked. The kids laughed - until they saw mw in action. Then I got their attention.

(Nearly killed me after all these years - but I didn't let them see that! lol)

WillowPuss said:
Dusty ... if you have the skills and the patience to coach ... you size will make no difference at all.

I am errrrrrrrr, shall we say, well covered ... and I used to coach netball at the High school where I worked. The kids laughed - until they saw mw in action. Then I got their attention.

(Nearly killed me after all these years - but I didn't let them see that! lol)

I have the skills and patience.. But no degree yet. They are pretty desperate though. I'm just nervous about working with high school boys. At least they can't accuse me of sexual harassment since i'm gay.

Dusty ... best of luck.
Let us know how it goes.

Robuck and I are thing of you and rooting for you!

You can do it!

dusty good luck with the job. and it doesnt matter what size you are if you can do the job you will be great at it. willow congrates on the up coming anniversary. i was married on april first, yes april fools day was worried the wife was going to say it "april fools".

WillowPuss said:
well, in just one weeks time, W/we will have been married 25 years.

3pm
3rd September 1977

I'm taking this as an omen that September weddings are fortuitous.:)

Willow, it always warms my heart to read of the great romance you and Robuck share. may their be many, many happy anniversaries yet to come.:rose:

CarolineOh said:

I'm taking this as an omen that September weddings are fortuitous.:)

Willow, it always warms my heart to read of the great romance you and Robuck share. may their be many, many happy anniversaries yet to come.:rose:

Thank you Caroline :)

I hope that you and Sam will be as happy (and for as long) as we have been.

Back