Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, you are just delicious...I could eat you up! Yummy! Those tits are just...damn!

I like that you include your smile in the pics. It's great that it's fun for you, makes me happy!

Thank you! Oh, that is my SexySallySmirk(TM). You'll likely find it in most pics that show my lips, lol.

Love the slow tease, Sally!!:rose::rose::rose:

Hey scot, I got in my bouncing today!

Oh my gawd. How I would love to unzip you (or have you unzip yourself) and show those beautiful breasts of yours so much love and attention.
:rose::kiss:

Front-zip corset = genius! Perfect for the fun time you describe.

Oh, I love unzippering. Great little set of photos. Definitely a fun and inspirational set of pictures. It's easy to just imagine the slow slide of the zipper. :devil:

And your comment is what made me realize I didn't type Unzippering as I meant to, lol! (Unzipping is also a perfectly good word!) Hmm I would be so shy (but so aroused) to do a slow strip for you.

Don’t get me wrong, your tits are really to die for, but the joy in your smile as you took these is just perfect 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

I did enjoy taking these pics! But that smile is not joy but what I do with my mouth when I'm trying to look sexy, lol. Did it work?

Delightful. So good to set them free.

Almost free! I correct that later. 😉

Hey Hot stuff
Go ahead and set them free
:heart::kiss:

That was a terrible oversight!

You have the kind of cleavage a man could happily get lost in. Where does the line start?

That's such a lovely thing to say! The line starts a few inches below my chin, I guess. 😉

wow...outstanding...:devil:

Thank you!

Thank You so much for version 2 Sally
I love your smile as well as your breasts !!!
They look much happier out and free
:kiss::heart:

Thank YOU for the suggestion! They did enjoy their few minutes of freedom before being strapped back in. 😅

I was going to say you need a bigger zipper until I saw part 2…….with gif. Outstanding

Oh yeah, that zipper goes all the way, baby! I'm glad you like it!

Damn. I just want to caress, lick, suck and play with those gorgeous and amazing breasts forever. You have me so aroused... 😍😘

I love how they look fairly normal inside my clothes but enormous when I pull them out. 😅 I think I would enjoy your attention so very much.

Lovely and sexy. I kind of like the word unzippinening LOL

Hehe, me too. Thank you!

Wow. So many thoughts. 🔥🔥

Motorboat!!

Oil em up and tit fuck

😈👿🔥👿

Ha! Yes, they're great for both those things.

And your comment is what made me realize I didn't type Unzippering as I meant to, lol! (Unzipping is also a perfectly good word!) Hmm I would be so shy (but so aroused) to do a slow strip for you.

Now, that is a just a delicious thought. A shadowed and anonymous hotel room, curtains drawn. The soft hum of the air conditioner. The only sounds of in the room two people breathing heavily and the slow slide of a zipper, then the whisper of leather on skin as slides open....

Arousing indeed.

Both pictures are very sexy. Thank you for sharing them

Thank you for appreciating them!

...and I thought hypnotism didn't work on me. Wow, just wow. You must be sick of hearing it from me, but you are one tasty woman! Is it my turn to play with them yet? Pretty please??

Lol hypnotizing. Shall I swing them in circles? Follow the nipples... Since you said pretty please you can be next. 😉

It seems like you had a lot of fun! :) You have a great smile!
I liked the pictures very much and the gif is very sexy. Have I told you that I think you are sexy?
And you invented a new word! That was fun as well. ;)

I did! I felt good about these - love that corset and I'm confident about my tits if nothing else, lol. I'm a word person, so I was annoyed before I was amused!

Now, that is a just a delicious thought. A shadowed and anonymous hotel room, curtains drawn. The soft hum of the air conditioner. The only sounds of in the room two people breathing heavily and the slow slide of a zipper, then the whisper of leather on skin as slides open....

Arousing indeed.

Mmm, very. And guess what? I'm only shy till you touch me. 😇

Replies later, but for now I've responded to some feedback with more pics. Yes, I AM having fun, thank you. 😁

The Unzippinening 2 - now with GIF! lol

^^^ what is that word?? I'm sure I meant to type Unzippering, but I had to keep it the same for the sequel...HAD to.

Just catching up here. What a treat! I just want to bury my head in there. You total star

Spectacular 🤩

Who me? Thank you! :)

Holy shit made my day better:devil::heart::devil:

That's awesome!

Just catching up here. What a treat! I just want to bury my head in there. You total star

They make excellent pillows.... Again, who me? :cattail:

It did but I’m sure I could find something better to do with those pretty lips 😉😉😉

Would they continue to look sexy if they were wrapped around your- ahem. Of course they would. :D

I don’t know your situation but I hope when you’re getting off-whether it’s with a toy or someone else- that you’re mind drifts to a place and realizes how many people are fantasizing about spending some time with you. Please keep posting! There’s a lot of us coming back to see more….multiple times a day!😎

I did! I felt good about these - love that corset and I'm confident about my tits if nothing else, lol. I'm a word person, so I was annoyed before I was amused!

Well, I hope you understand that the rest of you is very sexy as well?
But yes, the way you presented you tits in the gif......:devil:

A word person? :eek: I better be careful about how I wright then. :eek:

Replies later, but for now I've responded to some feedback with more pics. Yes, I AM having fun, thank you. 😁

^^^ what is that word?? I'm sure I meant to type Unzippering, but I had to keep it the same for the sequel...HAD to.

That’s more like it. I love your smile, shows you are enjoying yourself.

So nice to see you back and although I don't visit Lit as often as I used to, I am glad you have a new thread to visit when I do beautiful lady!!:rose::rose::rose:

Just caught completely up and love all the wonderful images you have shared... and the unzippering2...Wow!!!:rose::rose::rose::rose:

I don’t know your situation but I hope when you’re getting off-whether it’s with a toy or someone else- that you’re mind drifts to a place and realizes how many people are fantasizing about spending some time with you. Please keep posting! There’s a lot of us coming back to see more….multiple times a day!😎

Not just me then? What I wouldn’t give….

Sight for sore eyes after a long day!

Glad I could soothe your eyeballs 😁

My husband enjoyed discussing that just last night. To be honest, I'm still surprised/awed/overwhelmed by everyone's comments every single time I post a pic. Not sure what it takes to change one's self-image.

Well, I hope you understand that the rest of you is very sexy as well?
But yes, the way you presented you tits in the gif......

A word person? :eek: I better be careful about how I wright then. :eek:

I mean, yeah. I guess. In theory. And, lol, I don't judge comments and messages on internet forums - i make plenty of mistakes myself!

That’s more like it. I love your smile, shows you are enjoying yourself.

Thanks, Todgey, I did enjoy taking those. 😁

Gorgeous Sally!!!! :devil:

Thank you!

Oh my….

I’ll be in my bunk.

Whatcha doin'? Can I come with you?

So nice to see you back and although I don't visit Lit as often as I used to, I am glad you have a new thread to visit when I do beautiful lady!!:rose::rose::rose:

HI, M! Good to see you!

Just caught completely up and love all the wonderful images you have shared... and the unzippering2...Wow!!!:rose::rose::rose::rose:

::blush::

Not just me then? What I wouldn’t give….

::blush even redder::

I could watch that ALL. DAY. In fact, I've already watched it for too long. How am I supposed to work under these circumstances?!?!

Thanks for the must-needed distraction!

For those of you who like storytime:

I started chatting with a man one day. We really hit it off and exchanged messages throughout the day. Eventually he started asking me to come over to his place that night. He happened to live quite near me. I guess I was in an adventurous mood because I let him talk me into it.

I told my husband I was going shopping - and I did - I tried on bras and jeans and sent this guy pics from the change room to tease him. And then I went to his house. Was I nervous? Extremely! Was I excited? Obviously!

We talked for a while, giving me time to relax a bit. When he learned that I hadn't told my husband what I was up to, he asked if we could send him a picture. So we did - see attached (sent to him without the filter, of course). That's how my husband learned I was about to be a very naughty wife. And he loved it.

Attachments

• sallyscomiclife.jpg
    sallyscomiclife.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Damn, a sexy and arousing picture. My only wish...that they were my hands pinching and pulling. :devil:

I started chatting with a man one day. We really hit it off and exchanged messages throughout the day. Eventually he started asking me to come over to his place that night. He happened to live quite near me. I guess I was in an adventurous mood because I let him talk me into it.

I told my husband I was going shopping - and I did - I tried on bras and jeans and sent this guy pics from the change room to tease him. And then I went to his house. Was I nervous? Extremely! Was I excited? Obviously!

We talked for a while, giving me time to relax a bit. When he learned that I hadn't told my husband what I was up to, he asked if we could send him a picture. So we did - see attached (sent to him without the filter, of course). That's how my husband learned I was about to be a very naughty wife. And he loved it.

There’s a shedload of men here totally envious of that guys luck. Lucky bastard.

We need to talk more ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back