Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want you to be naughty, he said, and I thought it was just fantasy.
Go see your ex, he said, and it felt like a dare.
Just once, we said, and it's been nearly six years.
Is this really me, I said, and it seems that it is.

So that’s how you started, a one off that continued.

Love the pic, I can just imagine him coming up behind you, spreading those thighs and cheeks and taking your hard.

I want you to be naughty, he said, and I thought it was just fantasy.
Go see your ex, he said, and it felt like a dare.
Just once, we said, and it's been nearly six years.
Is this really me, I said, and it seems that it is.

Such long sexy hair and curves:cattail:

I must say I envy that ex of yours. He’s a lucky guy!
I can imagine me behind you……:devil:

He IS a lucky guy! We're both lucky.
Yesss, this pose gets my imagination racing.

Now that is something I could get behind.

Literally!

So that’s how you started, a one off that continued.

Love the pic, I can just imagine him coming up behind you, spreading those thighs and cheeks and taking your hard.

Yup, that's how. Sounds perfect, Todgey.

Such long sexy hair and curves:cattail:

Thank you! 😘

The start of this affair opened the floodgates, so to speak. My kids were still very young - the toddler still had me so sleep deprived - and I think my marital sex life had been in a slump for quite a while. This shook it up. This had us both excited. In those early days, going to visit my lover, spending the night with him, was a cherished escape for me. And I'd come home, and there'd be this tension, anticipation, humming between my husband and me until the kids were in bed and I could wrap my hand around his cock and tell him every detail.

I'm curious: How many of you would enjoy hearing about the naughty adventures of your significant other?

Attachments

• confessions.jpg
    confessions.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 49
I’m not a jealous person at all so on my first marriage, I loved hearing and feeling her come back home and tell me every detail. But if there is one jealous person…..
Enjoy and embrace your sexy time!

The start of this affair opened the floodgates, so to speak. My kids were still very young - the toddler still had me so sleep deprived - and I think my marital sex life had been in a slump for quite a while. This shook it up. This had us both excited. In those early days, going to visit my lover, spending the night with him, was a cherished escape for me. And I'd come home, and there'd be this tension, anticipation, humming between my husband and me until the kids were in bed and I could wrap my hand around his cock and tell him every detail.

I'm curious: How many of you would enjoy hearing about the naughty adventures of your significant other?

I'm glad to read that it works so well for you.
In my imagination it could be fun, but we've never taken the full step to have a lover like you have. And I don't think we ever will. Not a full time lover.

A very sexy angle! I like the pic a lot!

It’s not a kink that I completely understand. If you were my wife I wouldn’t let you out of my sight. But you are the lucky beneficiary of it, so now I’m very intrigued to hear some of them. I only wish you had my cock in your hand though.

Another sexy pic Sally - thanks for that morning bit of inspiration.

I've always enjoyed hearing and telling stories about naughty adventures. The ability to share that with a lover is important to me. It can be just sizzling hot (and also, at times, quite funny.)

Thanks for the lovely pic, Sally. Your story is something my wife and I discuss as fantasy material and it can be very invigorating for us both. Though there's guys in the area she's attracted to, we haven't taken beyond fantasy...

Interesting Sally, mine is extra vanilla so it’s something that would never happen.

Loving your new styled pics.

Such a VERY inspiring pic... as you know :eek:
Also, sounds like a good time. Thank you for making my morning... day even
:rose::kiss:

I love this picture. Makes me think that this is what I'd see if I was the lucky guy who got to pleasure you. Beautiful!

Love to hear them.:devil:

I’m not a jealous person at all so on my first marriage, I loved hearing and feeling her come back home and tell me every detail. But if there is one jealous person…..
Enjoy and embrace your sexy time!

Nice! Yeah, if there's any jealousy you have to shut the situation down. My husband must be extremely secure in our marriage (rightly so, of course!) - he even thinks it's hot to hear about my feelings for my other partner. I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it so well.

I'm glad to read that it works so well for you. In my imagination it could be fun, but we've never taken the full step to have a lover like you have. And I don't think we ever will. Not a full time lover.

A very sexy angle! I like the pic a lot!

Thank you! It could take many forms - maybe there's one out there for you. But it's definitely not for everyone.

It’s not a kink that I completely understand. If you were my wife I wouldn’t let you out of my sight. But you are the lucky beneficiary of it, so now I’m very intrigued to hear some of them. I only wish you had my cock in your hand though.

Not gonna lie, I like a little possessiveness. More than once I've found myself in the interesting position of having a jealous lover and an excited husband, lol.

Another sexy pic Sally - thanks for that morning bit of inspiration.

I've always enjoyed hearing and telling stories about naughty adventures. The ability to share that with a lover is important to me. It can be just sizzling hot (and also, at times, quite funny.)

I'm glad you enjoyed the pic! Sometimes I feel shy about sharing the details with my husband, but he so clearly enjoys it.

Thanks for the lovely pic, Sally. Your story is something my wife and I discuss as fantasy material and it can be very invigorating for us both. Though there's guys in the area she's attracted to, we haven't taken beyond fantasy...

You're welcome, I'm glad you like it. My advice if you ever consider taking it further is to communicate constantly and thoroughly and be ready to put on the brakes if anyone is feeling unsure.

Interesting Sally, mine is extra vanilla so it’s something that would never happen.

Loving your new styled pics.

Thank you, Todger! I thought my husband and I were both pretty darn vanilla too, lol. It's been a revelation.

I don't know how he let's you out long enough to have sex with anyone else I would tie you down and fuck you night and day. But there I also a part of me that would love for my wife to tell me about a stranger banging her with a huge dick

Such a VERY inspiring pic... as you know :eek:
Also, sounds like a good time. Thank you for making my morning... day even

So glad I could brighten your day with lusty thoughts 😏

I love this picture. Makes me think that this is what I'd see if I was the lucky guy who got to pleasure you. Beautiful!

Hmm kinda looks like I could be riding you, doesn't it?

Love to hear them.:devil:

Awesome!

I don't know how he let's you out long enough to have sex with anyone else I would tie you down and fuck you night and day. But there I also a part of me that would love for my wife to tell me about a stranger banging her with a huge dick

Well, the truth is I'm just a boring middle-aged mom whose sex drive is blunted by everyday stressors and general exhaustion. I promise you wouldn't be in a constant state of lust if you lived with me. 😉 But it's a lovely thought. And, yes, "bigger cocks" is usually part of the fantasy. 😁

Hmm kinda looks like I could be riding you, doesn't it?

That's a beautiful thought...I wonder how well I'll fit in there? I'm game, so long as we eventually switch positions and you let me do some deep diving :devil:

This morning I posted this pic over on the lovely & incredibly supportive Chubby Tummies thread.

Meanwhile, the attached pic is what I had planned to post here today. This is the kind of pic I aspired to in my old thread, where I very rarely showed my belly. Honestly it's still where my comfort level lies, but I'm more willing to "risk" showing all of me these days, knowing that not everyone will like it. And that's okay!

Attachments

• artofposing.jpg
    artofposing.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
This morning I posted this pic over on the lovely & incredibly supportive Chubby Tummies thread.

Meanwhile, the attached pic is what I had planned to post here today. This is the kind of pic I aspired to in my old thread, where I very rarely showed my belly. Honestly it's still where my comfort level lies, but I'm more willing to "risk" showing all of me these days, knowing that not everyone will like it. And that's okay!

Gawd Sally, you are ao beautiful and sexy. I would love to kiss you all over and then cuddle with you all day and night. You are so desirable. Thank you for sharing both here... I know what it's like to feel uncomfortable in sharing with the public... but are an amazingly strong and beautiful woman. :heart:

You know exactly how I feel Sally. You can do no wrong. I love this one. It’s so suggestive. Wondering what’s in the other side of that thigh…. Sigh…

OK, but it's what lies just below your tummy that I really want to see!! That said, you have nothing to fear here and I appreciate working on your "comfort zone". I think most of us are in that boat to some extent by posting nudes. Nice "hiney" pic, by the way.

This morning I posted this pic over on the lovely & incredibly supportive Chubby Tummies thr

You are beautiful!!!
In both pics my Dear

Both pictures are beautiful Sally, thanks for sharing them with us. You've got delicious curves - which I happen to love. It's all about the curve. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back