Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The start of this affair opened the floodgates, so to speak. My kids were still very young - the toddler still had me so sleep deprived - and I think my marital sex life had been in a slump for quite a while. This shook it up. This had us both excited. In those early days, going to visit my lover, spending the night with him, was a cherished escape for me. And I'd come home, and there'd be this tension, anticipation, humming between my husband and me until the kids were in bed and I could wrap my hand around his cock and tell him every detail.

I'm curious: How many of you would enjoy hearing about the naughty adventures of your significant other?

as always!! damn. big natural hanging tits!! love em!!

This morning I posted this pic over on the lovely & incredibly supportive Chubby Tummies thread.

Meanwhile, the attached pic is what I had planned to post here today. This is the kind of pic I aspired to in my old thread, where I very rarely showed my belly. Honestly it's still where my comfort level lies, but I'm more willing to "risk" showing all of me these days, knowing that not everyone will like it. And that's okay!

I like them both very much. You are a very hot and sexy woman.
I’d love to see you share more of you.

Gawd Sally, you are ao beautiful and sexy. I would love to kiss you all over and then cuddle with you all day and night. You are so desirable. Thank you for sharing both here... I know what it's like to feel uncomfortable in sharing with the public... but are an amazingly strong and beautiful woman. :heart:
:rose::kiss:

Thank you for you kind words and support,case always, lovely Shyguy. You deserve ALL the kisses and cuddles!

You know exactly how I feel Sally. You can do no wrong. I love this one. It’s so suggestive. Wondering what’s in the other side of that thigh…. Sigh…

Thank you, but believe me I can do wrong! 😉 I like it too, mostly because of the pretty panties. I'll tell you what's on the other side...another thigh. 😁

OK, but it's what lies just below your tummy that I really want to see!! That said, you have nothing to fear here and I appreciate working on your "comfort zone". I think most of us are in that boat to some extent by posting nudes. Nice "hiney" pic, by the way.

You're right, I am comforted by the overwhelming positivity and kindness of this board and thread! Not yet comfortable sharing what lies below my tummy. 😜

You are beautiful!!!
In both pics my Dear

Super kind of you to say, Jox, thank you 😘

Both pictures are beautiful Sally, thanks for sharing them with us. You've got delicious curves - which I happen to love. It's all about the curve. :)

Thank you, Paul! It's true, I am nothing but curves!

as always!! damn. big natural hanging tits!! love em!!

Sounds like you're my target audience. Thank you!

I like them both very much. You are a very hot and sexy woman.
I’d love to see you share more of you.

Thank you, Cogan! I will continue to share.

This morning I posted this pic over on the lovely & incredibly supportive Chubby Tummies thread.

Meanwhile, the attached pic is what I had planned to post here today. This is the kind of pic I aspired to in my old thread, where I very rarely showed my belly. Honestly it's still where my comfort level lies, but I'm more willing to "risk" showing all of me these days, knowing that not everyone will like it. And that's okay!

Looking good Sally, beautiful as always.

Oh, I love unzippering. Great little set of photos. Definitely a fun and inspirational set of pictures. It's easy to just imagine the slow slide of the zipper. :devil:

Replies later, but for now I've responded to some feedback with more pics. Yes, I AM having fun, thank you. 😁

The Unzippinening 2 - now with GIF! lol

^^^ what is that word?? I'm sure I meant to type Unzippering, but I had to keep it the same for the sequel...HAD to.

Replies later, but for now I've responded to some feedback with more pics. Yes, I AM having fun, thank you. 😁

^^^ what is that word?? I'm sure I meant to type Unzippering, but I had to keep it the same for the sequel...HAD to.

Thank You so much for version 2 Sally
I love your smile as well as your breasts !!!
They look much happier out and free
:kiss::heart:

I was going to say you need a bigger zipper until I saw part 2…….with gif. Outstanding

Damn. I just want to caress, lick, suck and play with those gorgeous and amazing breasts forever. You have me so aroused... 😍😘

Wow. So many thoughts. 🔥🔥

Motorboat!!

Oil em up and tit fuck

😈👿🔥👿

Both pictures are very sexy. Thank you for sharing them

...and I thought hypnotism didn't work on me. Wow, just wow. You must be sick of hearing it from me, but you are one tasty woman! Is it my turn to play with them yet? Pretty please??

I need something fun today.

Please enjoy: The Unzippinening

It seems like you had a lot of fun! :) You have a great smile!
I liked the pictures very much and the gif is very sexy. Have I told you that I think you are sexy?
And you invented a new word! That was fun as well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back