Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the second snow day in a row here in my corner of the world! Unfortunately for the kids, it seems snow days are now remote-learning days, yet another gift from the pandemic. What a time to be growing up.

Anyway. I wish you a fun Friday. Enjoy this pair of pictures, which I uploaded with the inexplicable title Undone.

Well my pants are undone now, so maybe you’re a clairevoyant?

The kids would just have to wait.. Your bedroom door will be shut for quite a while this morning !!!

It's the second snow day in a row here in my corner of the world! Unfortunately for the kids, it seems snow days are now remote-learning days, yet another gift from the pandemic. What a time to be growing up.

Anyway. I wish you a fun Friday. Enjoy this pair of pictures, which I uploaded with the inexplicable title Undone.

OH you are so beautiful and sexy, I would love to lavish your body with licks, kisses and nibbles.
:kiss::rose:

Perfect. We could spend a lot of time ‘undone’ together.:kiss:

He stands over you, looking down as you lay on your back. He traces the way your hair flows down your chest with his eyes, and then he lets his gaze go lower, and lower. His cock stirs to life as he gazes at your nude form. His desire grows with each beat of his heart. He’s enthralled to you and you know it. You open yourself up and invite him to join you. The seduction is complete.

Last edited:

Almost a foot of snow got dumped here also.

What to do in a snow day? Suggestions?

I’m not going to quote you SV but I will report every shitty comment you make on my friends thread. Now fuck off and take your crappy self elsewhere

SweetValentine, I don't get why you think you need to point out the obvious. "LOOK, SHE HAS ROLLS!" Yes, they can see that. I'm not even trying to hide it. Yet plenty of men here and in my in-box seem to like my body just fine.

SweetValentine, I don't get why you think you need to point out the obvious. "LOOK, SHE HAS ROLLS!" Yes, they can see that. I'm not even trying to hide it. Yet plenty of men here and in my in-box seem to like my body just fine.

Worship it in fact, in all it’s beautiful glory

Once again I have reported you in the hopes that some sane person bans you from here. You are so rude and ignorant and don't deserve to be here. I refused to place your quote back on the thread, but wanted to make sure you know you are not welcomed here.

You are beautiful Sally, this troll has nothing to do but be rude.
I know you know this, but I had to say it. :heart:

Thank you, dear friends. I'm not sure why "different strokes for different folks" is such a hard concept for some people. 😅

Mustang Sally is so sexy and hot as hell. And if you can’t see that, well must be something wrong in the way you are looking at her

Sally is gorgeous!! I never have a chance to hop over here because my thread keeps me busy, but when I do I love looking!! Thank you for sharing your body and yourself Sally!! 😘😘

Thank you, dear friends. I'm not sure why "different strokes for different folks" is such a hard concept for some people. 😅

I mostly use the same stroke when I’m reading this thread. But I do use that stroke a lot and sometimes very quickly

Certainly has me undone too, so perfectly named, and so very sexy. :rose::rose:

Sexy curves inspired a "rise" in my day:D

Mustang Sally, love your posts as like many it keeps us smiling and perks up our days (perks ups other places too).

Love the Undone pictures. On this Saturday morning, I'm sure it would lead to my undoing! Or, uh, doing. I'm not sure which. Doing as I become Undone? :rose::devil:

Well my pants are undone now, so maybe you’re a clairevoyant?

Not sure it takes any special powers to see that one coming. 😁

The kids would just have to wait.. Your bedroom door will be shut for quite a while this morning !!!

Yeah, I could use more sleep, hehe.

OH you are so beautiful and sexy, I would love to lavish your body with licks, kisses and nibbles.

Mmmm yes.

Looking absolutely fantastic!

Hey, good to see you, Shane! Thank you!

Perfect. We could spend a lot of time ‘undone’ together.:kiss:

Sounds lovely. ♥️

He stands over you, looking down as you lay on your back. He traces the way your hair flows down your chest with his eyes, and then he lets his gaze go lower, and lower. His cock stirs to life as he gazes at your nude form. His desire grows with each beat of his heart. He’s enthralled to you and you know it. You open yourself up and invite him to join you. The seduction is complete.

I can imagine feeling so shy and vulnerable...and then delighted and excited. Yes, stretch out beside me and tangle your limbs with mine.

Almost a foot of snow got dumped here also.

What to do in a snow day? Suggestions?

Hehe. Spend as much time as possible in bed, I suppose!

Mustang Sally is so sexy and hot as hell. And if you can’t see that, well must be something wrong in the way you are looking at her

Thank you! I do fully accept that my body type won't please everyone, and that's totally fine. I'm here for those who DO enjoy it.

Sally is gorgeous!! I never have a chance to hop over here because my thread keeps me busy, but when I do I love looking!! Thank you for sharing your body and yourself Sally!! 😘😘

Aww, PG, that's very sweet of you to say! Thank you.

I mostly use the same stroke when I’m reading this thread. But I do use that stroke a lot and sometimes very quickly

You're funny 😁

Certainly has me undone too, so perfectly named, and so very sexy. :rose::rose:

I very glad you enjoyed them. 😊

Sexy curves inspired a "rise" in my day:D

I love that!

Mustang Sally, love your posts as like many it keeps us smiling and perks up our days (perks ups other places too).

That's wonderful to hear, thank you!

Happy Saturday to you, my friend. I hope the day is a good one.

Thank you, Draco. Bit of a weird one. But the good news for me is that it's a LONG weekend here. Yayyyy! I hope you're enjoying your Saturday as well. 😘

Love the Undone pictures. On this Saturday morning, I'm sure it would lead to my undoing! Or, uh, doing. I'm not sure which. Doing as I become Undone? :rose::devil:

Both & everything should be undone for maximum enjoyment!

Last edited:
Thank you, Draco. Bit of a weird one. But the good news for me is that it's a LONG weekend here. Yayyyy! I hope you're enjoying your Saturday as well. 😘

Technically it’s a three day weekend for me, but I went in for five hours today to try to get ahead on some things. When I left, it didn’t look like I’d gotten much done. It’s going to be a busy week next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back