Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, new Lit is so different! Will take some getting used to! I was about to post these yesterday right before the site went down, but they're just as good on a Tuesday!

Inspired by my cute new tshirt: Ducking Adorable
Gorgeous as ever. I do love your mischievous little smile. Gets me all kinds of horny for you.

Whoa, new Lit is so different! Will take some getting used to! I was about to post these yesterday right before the site went down, but they're just as good on a Tuesday!

I like the new t-shirt, your lovely smile and your beautiful breasts. :)

Nice. Yes, it will take getting used to. But I see some improvements already!! We posted pic to Mrs Openmymind's thread!!

I very definitely remember you sexy Sally and your lovely curves. One of the sexiest pics you've ever posted was of your lovely butt in fishnet bodysuit I believe

Richard

Gorgeous as ever. I do love your mischievous little smile. Gets me all kinds of horny for you.
Yeah, my smile does that? 😇
Just beautiful
Thank you!
Absolutely love your tits! Thanks for sharing with us.
They seem to be popular! I'm glad you enjoy them!
I like the new t-shirt, your lovely smile and your beautiful breasts. :)
The whole package, eh? 😘
Nice. Yes, it will take getting used to. But I see some improvements already!! We posted pic to Mrs Openmymind's thread!!
Nice!
Definitely Ducking Adorable! As for the KMA - yes, yes I would. And more. :)
Hehehe. What fun we could have!
Adorable, sexy, funny, tits I’d like to bury my face between…
I do worry you'll suffocate, but the good news is I recently took a first aid course, so I'm up on CPR.
i would prefer Ducking Delightful
Awwwww quack!

Those are Ducking sexy AF!!!!
Thanks! My procrastination is good for you!
I mean it is Titty Tuesday!
So it is! A special Twosday Tuesday, if fact. Oh, man, I should squeak in a post on TT on this momentous day. There's still time!
Those are ducking adorable views....and did someone mention spanking? :catroar:
Mhmm.
I very definitely remember you sexy Sally and your lovely curves. One of the sexiest pics you've ever posted was of your lovely butt in fishnet bodysuit I believe

Richard
I think that was just a few pages ago! I'm pretty pleased with that one too.
Quacked me up!
Hehehe good ☺️

I do worry you'll suffocate, but the good news is I recently took a first aid course, so I'm up on CPR.
I’d thought about being flirty and saying that there was something else I could bury between your breasts, but instead I’ll simply say that I’m willing to take my chances.

Does the CPR include mouth to mouth?

Thanks for all the amazing pics!
You're welcome!
I’d thought about being flirty and saying that there was something else I could bury between your breasts, but instead I’ll simply say that I’m willing to take my chances.

Does the CPR include mouth to mouth?
The best CPR does, and you deserve the best 😁
Love how your pics give me card hock
I love that too! Cute switcheroo, btw.
Of course. So just imagine what your tits do to me daily!
More of the same, I imagine 😁

You're welcome!

The best CPR does, and you deserve the best 😁

I love that too! Cute switcheroo, btw.

More of the same, I imag
Of course. So just imagine what your tits do to me daily!
Well yes, but no. It’s not the same. I’m not sure if I can describe it but I’ll t ry. Your tits make me want to cum. Pure horny animalistic male need to deposit cum. Your smile makes me want to kiss you all over and give you pleasure. Both valid I think. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back