Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black lace has never let me down. There's just something about it:

Black lace magic
The black lace made something go up for me.

I’m imagining walking into a bedroom, seeing you dressed like that and lounging on a bed. You smirk at me, your eyes glancing at me mischievously. You glance down at the front of my pants, seeing the reaction your attire has elicited.

“Is that for me?” you ask. You already know the answer to that question, though.

Whoa, new Lit is so different! Will take some getting used to! I was about to post these yesterday right before the site went down, but they're just as good on a Tuesday!

Inspired by my cute new tshirt: Ducking Adorable
Yeah, I couldn't even get on to the new Lit yesterday, was telling me my password was wrong and then wasn't sending me a reset. Finally got it sorted today.

That aside, love the Ducking shirt, it's ducking awesome. Oh, and a wonderful view of your amazing breasts is ALWAYS welcomed ;)

I had already planned to share this photo next, but yesterday's events may have influenced the title, which I think applies no matter how you feel about me. 😋

Kiss my fat ass
Before or after I spank it?

Which is to say: (A) Hi! Its been a while. Great to see you (I was gone for a bit). (B) Spankable and Kissable. (C) Canadian Girls Rock!

You are so correct !! In that Black lace isn't going to let either of us down :love:
It's highly supportive, just like you.
Well I don’t think I need to say anything more except mmmmmmmm
Mhmmmmm
The black lace does look wonderful on you
Thank you!
The black lace made something go up for me.

I’m imagining walking into a bedroom, seeing you dressed like that and lounging on a bed. You smirk at me, your eyes glancing at me mischievously. You glance down at the front of my pants, seeing the reaction your attire has elicited.

“Is that for me?” you ask. You already know the answer to that question, though.
I adore seeing a man's response to me. I'd be so eager to get my hot little hands on you!
That's a very sexy lingerie! It suits your sexy body perfect!
Thank you!

Oh my word, there is definitely something about it :catroar:
It's very pretty.
Yeah, I couldn't even get on to the new Lit yesterday, was telling me my password was wrong and then wasn't sending me a reset. Finally got it sorted today.

That aside, love the Ducking shirt, it's ducking awesome. Oh, and a wonderful view of your amazing breasts is ALWAYS welcomed ;)
Glad you got it sorted! I see lots of people have had that problem. The "ducking" shirt is my fave!
And it still hasn't let you down. You are stunning. Beautiful. Gorgeous. So very desirable and alluring. I think I am in love ;)
Thank you, sweetie!
LOVE that outfit!
Thanks! I'm fond of it too!
Before or after I spank it?

Which is to say: (A) Hi! Its been a while. Great to see you (I was gone for a bit). (B) Spankable and Kissable. (C) Canadian Girls Rock!
Hi, good to see you! lol Canadian girls DO rock.
Oh, and I want that shirt. It won't fit me, but I just want to hold it for you...
lol ok, and then what?
Black lace looks good on you and supports you well.
Thank you, todgy!
Love the lace! Sexy little shot Sally.
Thanks, Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back