Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine feeling so shy and vulnerable...and then delighted and excited. Yes, stretch out beside me and tangle your limbs with mine.

If it were me, I’d pull you close to me, gently kiss your head, your cheek, your lips, and then work my way down. Just for a start, anyway.

Technically it’s a three day weekend for me, but I went in for five hours today to try to get ahead on some things. When I left, it didn’t look like I’d gotten much done. It’s going to be a busy week next week.

That's frustrating. I had an extremely unproductive work week myself. I could maybe catch up if I worked all weekend, but we all know THAT won't happen. Oh well.

If it were me, I’d pull you close to me, gently kiss your head, your cheek, your lips, and then work my way down. Just for a start, anyway.

That sounds absolutely perfect.

Happy Thursday, my friends!

I was inspired by some pretty fabric.

Edited & Unedited
A lot of good things happen around here when I'm gone. The good thing is it's so fun catching up again!

Two lovely pictures. I always like the unedited once but can't always tell if the pics are edited or not. But here it's clear and as I said, I like the unedited very much.

It's the second snow day in a row here in my corner of the world! Unfortunately for the kids, it seems snow days are now remote-learning days, yet another gift from the pandemic. What a time to be growing up.

Anyway. I wish you a fun Friday. Enjoy this pair of pictures, which I uploaded with the inexplicable title Undone.

I think the title is quite explicable. ;):D
The pics are very sexy and inviting! Except from the kids, snow in days can be quite fun! ;)

I had already planned to share this photo next, but yesterday's events may have influenced the title, which I think applies no matter how you feel about me. 😋

Kiss my fat ass

Sexy Sally, all I see is a very sexy ass... so pull panties down give it some love and kisses.

Hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

I had already planned to share this photo next, but yesterday's events may have influenced the title, which I think applies no matter how you feel about me. 😋

Kiss my fat ass

More to love, more to kiss, more to cover in that stuff you make me produce form my dick on a daily basis.

I really could just eat you…

You never know what you're going to get chez Sally. One day it's a carefully posed photo that doesn't reveal much of anything and the next it's a casual snapshot of my crotch.

You just never know...

I'm a low-maintenance kind of girl. That long long hair hasn't been inside a salon in 2.5 years. I don't wear makeup, I don't get mani/pedis, and I certainly don't get my girly bits waxed. Take me or leave me as I am, right? Enjoy :p

Bravo.

Thank you for all the comments! I'm mildly shocked nobody mentioned spanking! But I did lead you with a request/command for a kiss. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back