Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did it...and you did it beautifully I think...right down to the necklace and strappy bra. I'm impressed. But you're going to take a beautiful pic no matter what!
Aww, thanks Ruby! Haha, I'm a perfectionist, though, and I'm like hmm, too close to the camera, the light isn't right, how do I make my lips look like Ruby's?? And in this particular shot my head is tilted the wrong way. 😜 If I'm going to do a thing...lol

Aww, thanks Ruby! Haha, I'm a perfectionist, though, and I'm like hmm, too close to the camera, the light isn't right, how do I make my lips look like Ruby's?? And in this particular shot my head is tilted the wrong way. 😜 If I'm going to do a thing...lol
I get it 100 percent. The light was perfect natural light and even I was like dang, I'll never get this lighting again lol

I think you did good. You are as beautiful and sexy as Ruby even if you don't look the same.
I like your version as well as Rubys. :)

Well, this is my attempt to be just like the lucious @rubydlite but I think it's mission impossible. Still, I like it enough to share.

Inspired by ruby 😁

You did it...and you did it beautifully I think...right down to the necklace and strappy bra. I'm impressed. But you're going to take a beautiful pic no matter what!
WOW TWO SEXY LADIES... GREAT PICTURES.. Hope to see you both doing pairs pictures on your threads and Pairs thread.

Hugs

old borg fred

Out of curiosity Sally, how much cleavage are you comfortable showing when you are out in public?
I prefer v-neck shirts, so maybe a couple inches, I dunno. Bit more if I'm dressing up but nothing outrageous. I'm only an exhibitionist here, I'm afraid. 😅
It's like the grand canyon of cleavages. Would love to have a guided trip around there.
Sounds fun. Bring your camera, you'll want to take pics.

Thank you for sharing.
You're welcome!
Sure inspires me !!! And Thanks Ruby
What does it inspire, I wonder? 😏
I think you did good. You are as beautiful and sexy as Ruby even if you don't look the same.
I like your version as well as Rubys. :)
Wise stance, there, Cogan.
Beautiful shot Sally! Definitely fine inspiration for a Friday afternoon.
Thank you!
Coming very close though.
Getting there!
AbRA cadabra pull those rabbits out if the hat now
Those rabbits have been trotted out many times. Thought I'd give 'em a break, lol.
I think you did great and look fantastic, or should that last be spelled just a wee bit differently to denote intent. 😉
I've tried so hard to figure out what could have been spelled differently! I think I'd really appreciate your cleverness if only I understood it. 😅

Thanks! Nice thoughts on my part today!
I'm happy to hear that!
Beautiful view. And I think you and Ruby are both stunning. Truly alluring and desirable Sally.
😘
Thanks, Shyguy! I admire Ruby's style!
That's exciting - TWO beautiful women! I'm looking forward to it!!
I've spoiled it by sharing too soon, lol!
WOW TWO SEXY LADIES... GREAT PICTURES.. Hope to see you both doing pairs pictures on your threads and Pairs thread.

Hugs

old borg fred
Thanks, Fred!
Now that is a nice view. Oh, to be at that angle.
It's a nice angle. It probably means I'm crawling toward you. If only you could see my eyes. 😇
You have your own unique cute, playful, sexy and desirable style sweetheart. 😍
Well, thank you. I try!

It's a nice angle. It probably means I'm crawling toward you. If only you could see my eyes. 😇
If you were crawling towards me, I would hope that your eyes were filled with a burning desire.

That said, I would love to see your eyes. I’ll bet they’re as beautiful as the rest of you.

It's called survival. :D
I have another suggestion for you to pair with Ruby. :p;)
Oh yea, what kind of suggestion? 😋
A lovely and sexy thought provoking picture.
Thank you! I love provoking sexy thoughts!
If you were crawling towards me, I would hope that your eyes were filled with a burning desire.

That said, I would love to see your eyes. I’ll bet they’re as beautiful as the rest of you.
I have no doubt they would be. They're blue, if that detail helps. 😉
You Two are both so good at displaying each of your two wonderful peaks.
I think that's a fair assessment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back