Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I'm a shorty at 5'3", I almost never wear heels. They are reserved for, like, weddings and shit, and it's probably been more than a decade since I've been to one of those. The heels you see here have only been worn for naughty pics (there was this guy...). They are more painful than you can imagine, and I certainly can't walk in them. At all. I just wanted you to know that I suffered for these pics.

Fucking heels #1
Your dedication to your fans and followers is heartwarming, but unnecessary. Now, let’s get those heels off so I can give you a foot rub.

Even though I'm a shorty at 5'3", I almost never wear heels. They are reserved for, like, weddings and shit, and it's probably been more than a decade since I've been to one of those. The heels you see here have only been worn for naughty pics (there was this guy...). They are more painful than you can imagine, and I certainly can't walk in them. At all. I just wanted you to know that I suffered for these pics.

Fucking heels #1
Unff

Fucking heels #1
Glad you are willing to put them on with the Lingerie collection for our benefit!! CFM Heels look so Awesome on you!! And around my neck I'm sure!! :devilish::devilish:

Fucking heels #1

Procrastinating. Sitting at my computer playing all the Wordle variants to avoid actually doing any work. (Sedecordle, anyone?) Now posting my ass for attention. 😋
Those are great fucking heels...the kind I like to see on my shoulders lol...

Dat ass? More please.

Procrastinating. Sitting at my computer playing all the Wordle variants to avoid actually doing any work. (Sedecordle, anyone?) Now posting my ass for attention. 😋
You've got my attention. With your ass it's not difficult to get any attention.

Fucking heels #1
So you suffered just for us? Just to titillate our sense?

Well madame, mission accomplished. 😘

Your dedication to your fans and followers is heartwarming, but unnecessary. Now, let’s get those heels off so I can give you a foot rub.
All part of the fun, my dear draco. But I will gratefully accept your sweet offer anytime.
Mhmm 😏
Glad you are willing to put them on with the Lingerie collection for our benefit!! CFM Heels look so Awesome on you!! And around my neck I'm sure!! :devilish::devilish:
I'd be so afraid of wounding you! 😅

That is a delicious pose.
I'm having a lazy Saturday so far. I need to do some work, but...ugh. It's more fun to take pics for you guys.

Sweet Saturday snaps
missed these yesterday.

In both today’s and yesterday’s pics I’d love to just get my head between your gorgeous thighs, push your panties to the side, or rip those nylons and get my tongue busy. Total Unff.

Looks like it could use a spanking or two. I volunteer to give them.
Do you think that'll help with my procrastination problem? Maybe all I need is a little discipline...
Those are great fucking heels...the kind I like to see on my shoulders lol...

Dat ass? More please.
They make my legs look long, as you'll see if you tune in tomorrow for Fucking heels #2, which is a fairly impressive illusion. Almost worth the pain. And I'll try not to hurt you with them. 😋
You've got my attention. With your ass it's not difficult to get any attention.
Aww, nothing special about my ass except my willingness to share it here. 😇
*grabs belt….
Yesssss.....
So you suffered just for us? Just to titillate our sense?

Well madame, mission accomplished. 😘
That's what I like to hear!
That ass is a work of art.
You charmer. 😘

Do you think that'll help with my procrastination problem? Maybe all I need is a little discipline...

They make my legs look long, as you'll see if you tune in tomorrow for Fucking heels #2, which is a fairly impressive illusion. Almost worth the pain. And I'll try not to hurt you with them. 😋

Aww, nothing special about my ass except my willingness to share it here. 😇

Yesssss.....

That's what I like to hear!

You charmer. 😘
Lol, I am willing to try and find out if you are.

That is a delicious pose.

missed these yesterday.

In both today’s and yesterday’s pics I’d love to just get my head between your gorgeous thighs, push your panties to the side, or rip those nylons and get my tongue busy. Total Unff.
The good news for you is there's no nylons to rip in either set. 😏 I'm gonna need to take those heels off first, though. 😁

Fucking heels #1
They look good, it a wonder you can even stand in them, never mind walking.
Delightful view. Never played wordle but had a go at Lewdle, all rude words.

Oh my! Miss Sally you are beautiful! 😍😍😍😍 thank you for sharing
Well, hello, Kenneth! Thank you!
Attention achieved! Thanks.
Hehe, thank you.
I like your form of procrastination
It's more fun but less useful than, say, cleaning, which I've heard some weirdos do.
They look good, it a wonder you can even stand in them, never mind walking.

Delightful view. Never played wordle but had a go at Lewdle, all rude words.
Thank you! I marvel at women anyone who can walk to talk heels. I've tried Lewdle - it was the very most obvious answer. Got it in one. 😁

Last edited:
Good morning, friends! I'm grumpily dragging my tired ass into the workweek, how about you?

Speaking of asses, you can catch a naughty glimpse of mine if you hang in there to the last pic of this set. Enjoy!

Fucking heels #2

Good morning, friends! I'm grumpily dragging my tired ass into the workweek, how about you?

Speaking of asses, you can catch a naughty glimpse of mine if you hang in there to the last pic of this set. Enjoy!

Fucking heels #2
Good morning beautiful! You're ass is absolute perfection ma'am 😘😘😘

Fucking heels #2
I've just finished my first workday of the week, but it was no fun when the alarm clock screamed at me at 04:45 am. 😔
This is a very sexy set of pics! You also have great legs and a sexy ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back