Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries I'll just lay here and enjoy 😉
Come cuddle!
Good gawd Sally... you are so freaking sexy and alluring. That is such a seductive and suggestive set of snaps. You make my heart skip beats. Truly you are a very desirable woman. ❤
😘:rose:
Who needs lingerie, amiright?
Have mercy
It's more fun if I don't 😋
That’s a cute shirt. You also have a really cute smile.
See, I told you "cute" is the right word 😉
I have no idea about how I can link a post to another thread, but the pic she named "Shit I pull at work" would make an excellent pair picture I think. :p;)
Oh, gosh, no. I know my limits. Plus I don't have boots that look anything like that! lol
Beautiful! I wish I was lazing around with you snuggling
It would be so nice...
That looks like a very snuggly outfit. :)
Quite comfy 😋

Now, don't be too hasty... but it does say something when you don't necessarily need lingerie to be so alluring. You are sexy... and these snaps show it.
😘
Aww muah!
Well, I had to ask. I liked the thought. ;)
It'll be better in your imagination 😋
Too cute. I would never let you work on Caturday if you were looking like that. My danger noodle would be ready to strike. Lol
Your danger noodle better be nice to my floof!
Sorry ..danger noodle killlllled me
My favorite is boople snoot 😁
Beautiful, Sally. I love your smile.
Thank you, Todgy ☺️

Even though I'm a shorty at 5'3", I almost never wear heels. They are reserved for, like, weddings and shit, and it's probably been more than a decade since I've been to one of those. The heels you see here have only been worn for naughty pics (there was this guy...). They are more painful than you can imagine, and I certainly can't walk in them. At all. I just wanted you to know that I suffered for these pics.

Fucking heels #1

I also discovered a magic eraser tool that let me get rid of things like doorknobs and the stupid stickers on my closet door. Mind-blowing stuff.

Even though I'm a shorty at 5'3", I almost never wear heels. They are reserved for, like, weddings and shit, and it's probably been more than a decade since I've been to one of those. The heels you see here have only been worn for naughty pics (there was this guy...). They are more painful than you can imagine, and I certainly can't walk in them. At all. I just wanted you to know that I suffered for these pics.

Fucking heels #1
I hope you have taken some more, to lower the suffering per picture ratio. This is pretty hot stuff, Sally.

Fucking heels #1
I hope that it pays off that you do this. I'm for one is very happy that you share them with us. It's a beautiful pair of heels and they suits you perfect! Very sexy!

I hope you have taken some more, to lower the suffering per picture ratio. This is pretty hot stuff, Sally.
Oh, there are more. You'll see! 😁
I hope that it pays off that you do this. I'm for one is very happy that you share them with us. It's a beautiful pair of heels and they suits you perfect! Very sexy!
I enjoy it! It's creative, gets me revved up for hubby, and leads to all these lovely comments. ♥️ Thank you!
How do you get in the closet? :D;)
Dammit, I didn't think of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back