Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, friends! I'm grumpily dragging my tired ass into the workweek, how about you?

Speaking of asses, you can catch a naughty glimpse of mine if you hang in there to the last pic of this set. Enjoy!

Fucking heels #2
Ah, and what a lovely ass it is. If I were a chick, that's what I'd call those heels, too!!! Looks uncomfortable but oh so sexy!!

Good morning, friends! I'm grumpily dragging my tired ass into the workweek, how about you?

Speaking of asses, you can catch a naughty glimpse of mine if you hang in there to the last pic of this set. Enjoy!

Fucking heels #2
A delightful peak, to be sure. That tantalizing glimpse makes me want to slowly hike your skirt up, revealing that wondrous ass. Then, after you’re fully exposed, running my hands down your cheeks.

And if you’re really good, maybe, just maybe, I’ll give one of them a good swat. I’m getting worked up just thinking about the delicious sound my hand would make on your ass.

“Procrasturbating“ should be in the dictionary for what your inability to get on with your work leads me to.
That's a good one - I'm sure lots of people procrastinate with self-pleasure of the sexual variety!
Good morning beautiful! You're ass is absolute perfection ma'am 😘😘😘
Oh, thank you!
That third one. That’s the one that’s going to get me across the line 😘😘😘
Mhmmm. Enjoy. 😘
I've just finished my first workday of the week, but it was no fun when the alarm clock screamed at me at 04:45 am. 😔
This is a very sexy set of pics! You also have great legs and a sexy ass!
Good job, though! Not much would get me out of bed before 6am - certainly not a workout! 😅
Thank you for the compliments!
I bet that would be sweet!! Awesome smile Sally
Thank you ☺️
Ah, and what a lovely ass it is. If I were a chick, that's what I'd call those heels, too!!! Looks uncomfortable but oh so sexy!!
Thank you! Those heels are downright impossible - and dangerous - but still kinda fun for pics. 😋

A delightful peak, to be sure. That tantalizing glimpse makes me want to slowly hike your skirt up, revealing that wondrous ass. Then, after you’re fully exposed, running my hands down your cheeks.

And if you’re really good, maybe, just maybe, I’ll give one of them a good swat. I’m getting worked up just thinking about the delicious sound my hand would make on your ass.
Oh, I'm a very good girl, and if you're touching me like that I'll want nothing more than to please you!

Good job, though! Not much would get me out of bed before 6am - certainly not a workout! 😅
Thank you for the compliments!
Well, I've worked those hours for 36 years now, and I will never get use to it! But next week I'll start my shift 02:30 pm instead of 06:00 am, so that's much better.
Thank you for sharing that sexy body with us! If you're ever in my neighborhood.........;)

Welcome to my thread! I've been in the mood to share recently, and I figured instead of scattering my pics across the board I should start my own thread. I don't know how often I'll post or how long I'll keep it up, but here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a little teapot (short and stout) in my 40s. I have great tits, but here's something new: I'm starting to accept that maybe the rest of me is sexy too. It's a journey.

But let's start with the tits. I was looking through my attachments to remember what I've posted and found this one that I had forgotten and quite like.

Say hi if you remember me! Say hi if you're new!
Welcome back beautiful, so glad to see and hear from you again.

You certainly make it easier for us with posts like that!
That's what I'm here for!
Welcome back beautiful, so glad to see and hear from you again.
Thank you!
Good girl indeed! Good at making my pants seem unusually tight 😉
Hehe, that's not too difficult, though, is it?
That's how you dress for work? I'd never get anything done productively. :)
Hehe. More like graphic tees and jeans, really, especially since we're still mostly working from home!
That will get you plenty of attention 😍💋
It did! Very helpful.
Sexy as all get out.
Thank you!
Keep up the Hard Work!! :kiss::kiss:
I plan to...for a little while, at least.
Excellent ass shot. Very sexy!
Thank you!

I have two more pairs of pics in this set. More of the same, with no nudity to speak of. I'll understand if you want to skip 'em, but I like 'em and want to post 'em. To lower the suffering per picture ratio, as Inbef said. 😅

Fucking heels #3
Fucking heels #4
Nudity or not, you're a stunning woman. I find your outfit sexier than the heels. I know why heels are found sext by some, but I see them and feel bad for the woman wearing them as I feel they're in pain
Thanks for dealing with the pain Sally
😘

Fucking heels #2
Wow, it looks like you WILL be riding again. Nice set!

I think I would make sure everything was on the floor every time you wear that skirt
Sounds like a good strategy!
Nudity or not, you're a stunning woman. I find your outfit sexier than the heels. I know why heels are found sext by some, but I see them and feel bad for the woman wearing them as I feel they're in pain
Thanks for dealing with the pain Sally
😘
Thank you, lovely Shyguy. I'm mostly joking about the pain. Not joking that they are impossible to walk in. 😅
Wow, it looks like you WILL be riding again. Nice set!
Hehe, thanks.
Ride, Sally, ride!
Thanks for cheering me on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back