Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sold.

Although if yet I’ve finished with you, you’ll need to replace it.

Unfff
Mmm, and that was just trying it on. Wait till you see how I work it, baby! lol
Pretty in Pink
I like that lingerie
I think the heart in the center is cute!!
But lets face it.. You wouldn't be wearing it that long

🤪
It is cute! Do we HAVE to take it off? There are all sorts of entry points. 😅
You are so beautiful. Its absolutely and totally sexy. Thank you for making my day Sally.
:heart::rose:
Awww, thank you. I'm so glad you like the pics.
Your body is so perfect! That pink compliments you do well Sally! Tight pants again 😜 thank you for being you
Hehe, those pants of yours are a problem. Maybe you should take them off?
I think it looks good on you. I like the blue color better, but the shape suits you perfect!
I adore that shade of blue, and the dress is pretty in a romantic kind of way, but I just wasn't able to get the kind of pics I wanted in it. This pink thing resulted in a different style of pics altogether. I'm excited to share them over the next couple of days!

I adore that shade of blue, and the dress is pretty in a romantic kind of way, but I just wasn't able to get the kind of pics I wanted in it. This pink thing resulted in a different style of pics altogether. I'm excited to share them over the next couple of days!
Even if you weren't satisfied, I can assure you that I enjoyed them!
I'll look forward to the days when you share the Pretty (sexy) in Pink pics.

Very nice thread
Oh, thank you. Sounds like you're enjoying my body of work.
The sides are pretty sexy. I have to admit, the thought of slowly peeling you out if it is enticing.
Might take some less-than-sexy finagling, but I'm sure you're up for the challenge. 😁
You've totally made this work, Sally! 😻
Thanks!
We call that colour “hottie pink” in my house. I now have reason to.
Awwww, thank you, Moochie.
Even if you weren't satisfied, I can assure you that I enjoyed them!
I'll look forward to the days when you share the Pretty (sexy) in Pink pics.
I think I'm going to share some now, lol.
Works quite nicely
Yay!

Can call me a work-avoiding attention whore, I guess, because I don't wanna wait till tomorrow to share more. 😁

The second time I put the pink thing on, I quickly figured out how to work the angles & curves to my advantage.
I'm glad you didn't! ;)
They are all very beautiful and sexy, but the last two makes my imagination run a bit wild. :devil:

Can call me a work-avoiding attention whore, I guess, because I don't wanna wait till tomorrow to share more. 😁

The second time I put the pink thing on, I quickly figured out how to work the angles & curves to my advantage.

Your thighs and booty are sooo yum! :love:

Last edited:
I need a little more angle under that cheek to see it more clearly
;)

A couple of weeks ago I got some new lingerie - the blue mesh dress and one other. It was not love at first sight with this hot pink number. See the first time I tried it on and

My thought progression

That side view in both sets is stupendous.

You definitely know how to make that work! Great set of shots. And no need to take it off I’m pretty sure I can figure out some ways in!

You are a goddess! Wow Sally!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘 thank you for not waiting to share you're so unbelievably sexy!!!

I don’t blame you for not wanting to wait.

This might not be the exact feedback you were expecting, but damn you have sexy armpits.

I’m fast coming to the opinion that you are 100% perfect

I'm glad you didn't! ;)
They are all very beautiful and sexy, but the last two makes my imagination run a bit wild. :devil:
I like wild 😏
Nice Geometry!!
I was terrible at geometry 😅
Your thighs and booty are sooo yum! :love:
Thank you!
I need a little more angle under that cheek to see it more clearly
;)
Have no fear, I will show you more.
You definitely make it work:heart:
:heart::heart:
Awesome, thanks!
That side view in both sets is stupendous.
Thanks you! I was pretty pleased with it myself! 😅
You definitely know how to make that work! Great set of shots. And no need to take it off I’m pretty sure I can figure out some ways in!
That'll keep things interesting!
Love it you look amazing
Thank you!
😚 dont worry they come off if I look at those pics to long 😍
That's a relief!
You are a goddess! Wow Sally!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘 thank you for not waiting to share you're so unbelievably sexy!!!
Oh my goodness. Praise this enthusiastic makes me look around in confusion. Who me? Are you sure? (I'm not looking for any further convincing - just sharing my sincere gut reaction.)
I don’t blame you for not wanting to wait.

[...armpits...]

I’m fast coming to the opinion that you are 100% perfect
Ditto my reply to Kenneth above - you can't possibly mean me? (I'm not looking for any further convincing - you've convinced me plenty 😁😘😘 - just sharing my sincere gut reaction.)
I’d love to run my hands along those curves.
That would be most delightful, I'm sure! Just be careful not to get your fingers tangled. 😉😍

Oh my goodness. Praise this enthusiastic makes me look around in confusion. Who me? Are you sure? (I'm not looking for any further convincing - just sharing my sincere gut reaction.)
Oh its definately you beautiful lady! Your curves are a dream 😍 a very hot steamy dream that leaves a mess and a very satisfied guy behind 😘😘😘😘😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back