Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two more pairs of pics in this set. More of the same, with no nudity to speak of. I'll understand if you want to skip 'em, but I like 'em and want to post 'em. To lower the suffering per picture ratio, as Inbef said. 😅

Fucking heels #3
Fucking heels #4
The urge to slide that skirt up over your ass is strong, especially with you bent forward like that.

I have two more pairs of pics in this set. More of the same, with no nudity to speak of. I'll understand if you want to skip 'em, but I like 'em and want to post 'em. To lower the suffering per picture ratio, as Inbef said. 😅

Fucking heels #3
Fucking heels #4
It doesn't have to be nudity to be sexy. It's the angles, outfit and object as well that does it. The outfit does trigger my imagination quite a bit.
I must ask, is it "those fucking heels" or "fucking in these heels"? I myself would go for the later. :D

Just perfect.
Aww, thank you.
Very nice! Simple, beautiful and edible. :)
Which part is edible, I wonder? 😉
Damn Sally you're perfect!!! Tight pants again...
I'd consider switching dry cleaners. 😉
The urge to slide that skirt up over your ass is strong, especially with you bent forward like that.
Your comment brought these lyrics to my mind: "Hike up your skirt a little more, and show your world to me." Bare-assed and bent over is a situation with so many possibilities...
You are just all around gorgeous. I could look at you all day whether you're naked or not.
That's an incredibly sweet compliment, thank you!
It doesn't have to be nudity to be sexy. It's the angles, outfit and object as well that does it. The outfit does trigger my imagination quite a bit.
I must ask, is it "those fucking heels" or "fucking in these heels"? I myself would go for the later. :D
I know that, but I'm not sure how many of you are here strictly for flashes of big tits and other bits. 😜 As for your question, it can definitely be both.
Damn love those curves
Thank you! I've got curves for days. 😅
CFM Indeed😈
What other purpose could there be for such wildly impractical shoes?

Okay, since you've all endured my boring lingerie session I'll ask: Any requests? Keeping in mind I'm a classy lady, of course. 😂

P.S. There will be more lingerie in the near future. 😋

Okay, since you've all endured my boring lingerie session I'll ask: Any requests? Keeping in mind I'm a classy lady, of course. 😂

First off no one was bored 😘 only thing to endure was resisting the urge to spank that perfect butt

Loved your sexy "Heels" series. Your pics are always amazing... thank you for sharing.

If you're comfortable with it maybe you can show off that sexy tummy

Loved your sexy "Heels" series. Your pics are always amazing... thank you for sharing.
Thank you, M! I try to share only good ones!
If you're comfortable with it maybe you can show off that sexy tummy
I find this interesting. My lover has been rather intensely focused lately on making me accept that he, at least, finds my belly sexy. I must be somewhat more comfortable with my body at this point, because I have definitely shared pics here that I never would have a couple of years ago. Anyway, there's this pic I shared on the Chubby Tummies thread a few weeks ago...

I find this interesting. My lover has been rather intensely focused lately on making me accept that he, at least, finds my belly sexy. I must be somewhat more comfortable with my body at this point, because I have definitely shared pics here that I never would have a couple of years ago. Anyway, there's this pic I shared on the Chubby Tummies thread a few weeks ago...
You have no idea how incredibly beautiful you are do? 😍😍😍😍 that pic is EXACTLY what I was suggesting! Excuse me while I stare

I remember this pic, even though your facial expression says you are not that happy, it is a great improvement that you are becoming more accepting that your body is beautiful and to accept it for what it is.
I will know when you have reached full acceptance, as you will have a smile when posting a similar pic.
Keep it up. You are getting there. Thank you for re posting this.

So he should. Every inch of you is utterly gorgeous and kissable and orgasm inducing. If you were on my arm I’d be the proudest guy in the world.

You have no idea how incredibly beautiful you are do? 😍😍😍😍 that pic is EXACTLY what I was suggesting! Excuse me while I stare

I remember this pic, even though your facial expression says you are not that happy, it is a great improvement that you are becoming more accepting that your body is beautiful and to accept it for what it is.
I will know when you have reached full acceptance, as you will have a smile when posting a similar pic.
Keep it up. You are getting there. Thank you for re posting this.

So he should. Every inch of you is utterly gorgeous and kissable and orgasm inducing. If you were on my arm I’d be the proudest guy in the world.
You guys. All three of you. You're very sweet. Making me blush so much.

A couple of weeks ago I got some new lingerie - the blue mesh dress and one other. It was not love at first sight with this hot pink number. See the first time I tried it on and

My thought progressio

Pretty in Pink
I like that lingerie
I think the heart in the center is cute!!
But lets face it.. You wouldn't be wearing it that long

🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back