Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a beautiful few days in my little corner of the world! We skipped from snow to 30C in a little over a week. I would like to roll that back a bit and enjoy some spring temps (i.e. 18-24C) for a bit. But this right here was a moment to savour, to luxuriate in the warm rays and gentle breeze.

Have a lovely weekend, Lit friends!
We would have sex right there !!!

It's been a beautiful few days in my little corner of the world! We skipped from snow to 30C in a little over a week. I would like to roll that back a bit and enjoy some spring temps (i.e. 18-24C) for a bit. But this right here was a moment to savour, to luxuriate in the warm rays and gentle breeze.

It looks to me like you made your little corner even more beautiful!

Because I want to change the subject and I think I'm funny 😁

Yep.
I like your silly humor. Thanks for give me a smile om this Friday evening. :)
Hm, you don't like my boob-faced humour? Well, then, how about this pair of pics in which my pair look especially pendulous?

(I think maybe I need to step away, lol.)
Looks like they need to be played with........

Same here. Everything have exploded this spring. The temperature just went up and all flowers and leaves popped out in a week.
You look fabulous in that pic! Very sexy! Like a ray of sunshine yourself.

Beautiful. At first glance I thought there was still a bit of snow on the ground until I realised it was a covering of tiny blue flowers.

Beautiful. At first glance I thought there was still a bit of snow on the ground until I realised it was a covering of tiny blue flowers.
Love your eye for detail, Todger! You're right, the filter I put on it washed out the little blue flowers. They're really pretty - they and the bright pops of yellow dandelions - and inspired me to take pics. I have some beauty shots of my dog, too, lol.

I like your silly humor. Thanks for give me a smile om this Friday evening. :)

Looks like they need to be played with........

Same here. Everything have exploded this spring. The temperature just went up and all flowers and leaves popped out in a week.
You look fabulous in that pic! Very sexy! Like a ray of sunshine yourself.
I'm glad you like my silliness! I was feeling like it kind of flopped, lol. I put actual googly eyes on my husband's penis once for a photoshoot. I love those pics - they make me giggle every time.

Mm, yes, they do like to be played with!

Yes, everything popped suddenly and now yardwork has become an urgent matter. I should drag myself out of bed (it's 10:30 - I had a rough week, ok?) and get to it. Yayyyy.

Happy Saturday!

I'm glad you like my silliness! I was feeling like it kind of flopped, lol. I put actual googly eyes on my husband's penis once for a photoshoot. I love those pics - they make me giggle every time.

Mm, yes, they do like to be played with!

Yes, everything popped suddenly and now yardwork has become an urgent matter. I should drag myself out of bed (it's 10:30 - I had a rough week, ok?) and get to it. Yayyyy.

Happy Saturday!
Well, my wife have named my balls Chip & Dale.........:)

I think I new that already. :D

It's a struggle here before midsummer (around 25 June) to keep the weed to a minimum and still enjoy the spring flowers. After that it's a bit easier to keep the garden as I like it.
Happy Saturday to you too!

A couple of days ago I lay down on the grass in a public field and tugged down my neckline for maximum cleavage and a flirty selfie. One thing always leads to another, doesn't it, and while I was dog-walking today I looked for opportunities to let my nipples see the sun. Such is my life that briefly flashing my tits in a reasonably secluded yet still public spot counts as a thrill! Imagine my flustered face if you stumbled upon me, distracted by trying to look cute for the camera. Oh, hello....

A couple of days ago I lay down on the grass in a public field and tugged down my neckline for maximum cleavage and a flirty selfie. One thing always leads to another, doesn't it, and while I was dog-walking today I looked for opportunities to let my nipples see the sun. Such is my life that briefly flashing my tits in a reasonably secluded yet still public spot counts as a thrill! Imagine my flustered face if you stumbled upon me, distracted by trying to look cute for the camera. Oh, hello....
Sexy girl. We can only dream about this kind of stuff.

Well surly it would be my responsibility to make you feel comfortable, perhaps help find the best camera angle, proper support for your tits, etc…I’m here to help.

Sexy girl. We can only dream about this kind of stuff.
Muah. Thank you. Just think, anyone you pass on the street, in the grocery store, could be someone who gets up to such mischief. Even if they look completely ordinary and innocent -- hell, especially them. If Lit has taught you anything! 😉

If I stumbled upon you while you were taken those pics, you'd see a big smile of appreciation spread over my face. :)
They look great out in the sun! And you have a pretty smile.

Are you sure there weren’t any lurkers in the bushes behind you. I love your smile. You enjoyed flashing, didn’t you.

DAMN Sally, I am so totally enamoured. How I would love to lick, nibble, suck, caress, squeeze and fuck those amazing breasts of yours. And those nipples are just begging for my mouth to be on them.
:devilish: :love: 😘 :rose: :heart:

Excellent shot Sally - yes, I can easily imagine stumbling upon you in a secluded place, then watching as you tried to get the shot. :)

I hope I WOOD have more than just a hello to tell you my approval! Very Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back