Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I'm yearning for the weekend - and a nap - already. I have a job that requires a lot of focus on boring things, and I just... can't. So I work late at night to try to make up for lack of productivity during the day, but it creates a vicious circle and a sad, tired Sally. Any tips?

Here's another pic of my ass 😇

Perfect.

No answer though to your predicament

I can offer a (the) tip, just the tip but I know that you will want more.

My beautiful, gorgeous, stunning Sally. It is so wonderful to see you posting here again. Just got caught up with your new thread here and you are as sexy, alluring and arousing as ever. My desire for you has never waned, and thank you SO much for posting once more for however long you choose to.
((HUGGLES))
:rose::kiss:

Welcome to my thread! I've been in the mood to share recently, and I figured instead of scattering my pics across the board I should start my own thread. I don't know how often I'll post or how long I'll keep it up, but here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a little teapot (short and stout) in my 40s. I have great tits, but here's something new: I'm starting to accept that maybe the rest of me is sexy too. It's a journey.

But let's start with the tits. I was looking through my attachments to remember what I've posted and found this one that I had forgotten and quite like.

Say hi if you remember me! Say hi if you're new!

Good morning sweetheart. I have always loved your pictures, I do enjoy the 👄 lips ones, especially when your applying lipstick.

;)

Perfect.
No answer though to your predicament

Thank you, Todger. There is no answer. I wish I could quit & hibernate for a while.

I can offer a (the) tip, just the tip but I know that you will want more.

I always want more.

My beautiful, gorgeous, stunning Sally. It is so wonderful to see you posting here again. Just got caught up with your new thread here and you are as sexy, alluring and arousing as ever. My desire for you has never waned, and thank you SO much for posting once more for however long you choose to.
((HUGGLES))
:rose::kiss:

Shyguy ♥️

Good morning sweetheart. I have always loved your pictures, I do enjoy the 👄 lips ones, especially when your applying lipstick.

;)

Oh, you must be talking about this one. 😁

I like it too. When I first posted it we were doing a thing where we'd pair up with someone and do the same pose. I think I did this one with the beautiful rubydlite. Hmm.

Also RIP that lipstick - Clinique Black Honey. The only tube I've ever finished.

I like it too. When I first posted it we were doing a thing where we'd pair up with someone and do the same pose. I think I did this one with the beautiful rubydlite. Hmm.

Also RIP that lipstick - Clinique Black Honey. The only tube I've ever finished.

Your lips are possibly your sexiest feature. What I wouldn’t give to kiss them isn’t worth listing. Mwah!!

Yes yes yes. I remember that pic. It's still as sexy as the first time. You have very kissable lips.

Your lips are possibly your sexiest feature. What I wouldn’t give to kiss them isn’t worth listing. Mwah!!

I'd eagerly pucker up if I had the chance 😘
(Really? My sexiest? Huh!)

Yes yes yes. I remember that pic. It's still as sexy as the first time. You have very kissable lips.

It blows my mind that anyone remembers specific pics of little old me. Thank you, I'm very flattered.

Oh, I'm surprised you remember all that. Um everything's good. I've been seeing the same man for nearly six years - but he lives a couple of hours away and I don't get to see him nearly as often as I'd like. And we've had a few long breaks due to his various relationships and covid. *sigh* Most of the pics I've posted here were originally taken for him.

My husband remains enthusiastic about my naughty adventures, and I've had a few other encounters over the years.

I'm glad to hear you're all still (technically) together, if not in the way you'd ideally like to be. You know we'd enjoy hearing more about these other encounters, but you share as much or as little about them as you wish. :)

Excellent front Sally! For me, it's never one feature - it's always the combination. Now, come over here and let me see if I can take that body stocking off with teeth. :devil:

Holy shit. Good thing I'm home alone today. 😊

Oh? Are you going to have a nap? ;)

Sexy, seductive and very arousing. You'll be filling some of my fantasies with shots like this.
:kiss::rose:

Mm, enjoy...

Did I say your lips? Um…

Yeah, that's what I thought. :D

So damn sexy

Thank you!

Excellent front Sally! For me, it's never one feature - it's always the combination. Now, come over here and let me see if I can take that body stocking off with teeth. :devil:

Absolutely. We are the sum of our parts and also our hearts. I'm not sure removing with your teeth would be possible, but it sure would be fun to try!

That is one stunningly impressive front :rose::rose:

Thank you!

And we have a launch.......damn sexy:heart:

Oh my!

Mmmm mmm you need a hand with those, lol

I'll need both of your hands.

I'm glad to hear you're all still (technically) together, if not in the way you'd ideally like to be. You know we'd enjoy hearing more about these other encounters, but you share as much or as little about them as you wish. :)

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea – there have been only a handful of other encounters, and maybe only three that I'd care to share, but I'm pretty sure I shared one of them on my old thread at the time it happened, lol. Maybe I'll start sharing my story over the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back