Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a terrible hostess. Gone for weeks, no replies to all your sweet & sexy comments. Tsk. Please accept this offering - forgive me?
Mmm….0h my god! My dick just hardened instantly upon seeing you saying you a terrible hostess asking forgiveness and showing such a sexy provocative photo. Let’s go for a ride Sally. Just you and me. And you squat on my clear bulging black pole. You know what to do sally. Ride my eleven inch pole. Cream on it. Use it for your pleasure. After I cum deep up In your hole you go home to your mister. Tell him you want ride his pole too. I’m so attracted to you Sally🥰❤️🌹💋

It's well worth the wait between your posts. ;)
Very sexy as always!
Thank you 😘

Sally, you arde sexy AF!!!
I'm so pleased you think so!

But of course.
Muah!

You look marvelous
Thanks!

Wow, you look so hot in that fishnet outfit.... there was nothing to forgive, but I love your way of making up for your absence... You are amazing!!!
I try 😉

Mmm….0h my god! My dick just hardened instantly upon seeing you saying you a terrible hostess asking forgiveness and showing such a sexy provocative photo. Let’s go for a ride Sally. Just you and me. And you squat on my clear bulging black pole. You know what to do sally. Ride my eleven inch pole. Cream on it. Use it for your pleasure. After I cum deep up In your hole you go home to your mister. Tell him you want ride his pole too. I’m so attracted to you Sally🥰❤️🌹💋
Whew, that's quite an image. Hot!

I was home alone for a few hours the other night. It's pretty rare. Took some pics in the bath. Well, this one was after I drained the water, lol, but you get the idea.

Bath
Gawd Sally how I wish I was there with you. To wash your back... and your front... and everywhere. To caress your body and to feel you pressed against me. You are truly beautiful, sexy and so very desirable. I could never express how much I am enamoured with you. :love::heart: :kiss: :rose:

I was home alone for a few hours the other night. It's pretty rare. Took some pics in the bath. Well, this one was after I drained the water, lol, but you get the idea.

Bath
I'd stay there with you even after the water is drained. ;) Get you wet and messy again.

Bath
I’d offer to help you dry off, but that would lead to getting dirty again, and would necessitate another bath.

Bath
Uhhhh
While you're down there.. I have something to show you before we go to bed

Bath

Bath
Love the view.

Bath
And what an erotic idea it is. Great shot Sally and good to see you.

Gawd Sally how I wish I was there with you. To wash your back... and your front... and everywhere. To caress your body and to feel you pressed against me. You are truly beautiful, sexy and so very desirable. I could never express how much I am enamoured with you. :love::heart: :kiss: :rose:
Mm Shy. I could use some help with those places that are hard to reach...but also those places that are just more fun for someone else to reach....

I'd stay there with you even after the water is drained. ;) Get you wet and messy again.
Sounds like a fine plan. Rinse and repeat.

I’d offer to help you dry off, but that would lead to getting dirty again, and would necessitate another bath.
I'm pretty okay with that.

Simply stunning!
Thank you!

Uhhhh
While you're down there.. I have something to show you before we go to bed
Oh yeah? I wonder what it could be... 😏

Love the view.
It's a good angle!

Beautiful as always!
Aww, thank you.

And what an erotic idea it is. Great shot Sally and good to see you.
I love inspiring erotic ideas!

MS your bath pic inspires very dirty thoughts indeed.
Ironic, I suppose.

Looking sexy as always!
Thank you!

I wouldn't mind go dirty on you.
Hehe. The tub is a convenient place in which to get dirty.

Bends over and kisses you with one of those kisses that tells you what I want
Then a hand to grasp that breast firmly
Lets get these off of you Babe..
I WANT YOU NOW !!!!

Bends over and kisses you with one of those kisses that tells you what I want
Then a hand to grasp that breast firmly
Lets get these off of you Babe..
I WANT YOU NOW !!!!
I like those kisses very much.

If I could I would give you a full body massage and make you feel good instead of frustrated.
:love::love:
Ohhhh, that's an offer I would not refuse.

Another sexy angle! Do you need to be kidnapped?😉
Yes, please. 🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back