Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, what a delicious looking picture. I would love to gobble you up from top to bottom! :p:p

That sounds very exciting...

That is very sexy!
You have a hot and sexy body.

Thank you!

If you should ever need support for those two lovelies; my support package comes with a massaging option at no charge.

That's an offer I wouldn't be able to refuse.

grrrrrrrrr I'd tackle you right there.

Mmmm that's so primal of you!

The weekend is never long enough. I still have to get some work done, so of course I'm procrastinating. I've been working from home for 22 (and a half!) long fucking months, and every single day I've worn one of my heavy duty, full-support, underwire bras. It finally occurred to me last week how much time I've wasted - what an opportunity I've missed - and bought myself some comfy bras. This, friends, is the first comfy bra I've owned in probably about 20 years. And yes I did take the time to make my nipples hard before snapping this photo. Thank you for noticing. :D

attachment.php

very nice!

Thanks for sharing. I would love to bury my face between those beautiful tits and your sweet cheeks.

I want you to be naughty, he said, and I thought it was just fantasy.
Go see your ex, he said, and it felt like a dare.
Just once, we said, and it's been nearly six years.
Is this really me, I said, and it seems that it is.

Attachments

• behindwfilter.jpg
    behindwfilter.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 69

Glad I decided to check Lit...look at this beauty! Your ass steals the shot for sure...but the thoughts this image provokes are super sensual! You get more sexy with each pic...

Sally you are killing me! You’ve no idea what’s going through my imagination right now.

The weekend is never long enough. I still have to get some work done, so of course I'm procrastinating. I've been working from home for 22 (and a half!) long fucking months, and every single day I've worn one of my heavy duty, full-support, underwire bras. It finally occurred to me last week how much time I've wasted - what an opportunity I've missed - and bought myself some comfy bras. This, friends, is the first comfy bra I've owned in probably about 20 years. And yes I did take the time to make my nipples hard before snapping this photo. Thank you for noticing. :D

attachment.php

Ya know.....panties are not required while working from home either....just saying! If you are feeling up to it, maybe a shot of your pussy that you make wet before taking the picture??

Go Sally!!

PS: You have outstanding tits!!

I picture you riding someone and their hands are holding on tight to that bodacious bottom of yours!! It's quite a visual!

Gorgeous Sally
Great lighting as well

As always Sally, I just want to cover your body with kiss, licks and nibbles. You are stunning from all angles. Beautiful.
:kiss::rose:

Drop to my knees and pucker up:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Trying to thank everyone personally 😊

very nice!

Thank you! It's interesting that the pic I put the least effort into seems to be the one getting the most comments. Or maybe not that interesting since it's also the only picture I pasted into the post. 😁

Thanks for sharing. I would love to bury my face between those beautiful tits and your sweet cheeks.

Oh my, you sound like fun 😏

Looks good to me, bet they feel good too.:devil:

Sure, if you like soft squishy handfuls. 😁

Thank You Sally
What a lovely view !!!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

Glad I decided to check Lit...look at this beauty! Your ass steals the shot for sure...but the thoughts this image provokes are super sensual! You get more sexy with each pic...

Comments like that make my ass wiggle with pleasure 😉

Sally you are killing me! You’ve no idea what’s going through my imagination right now.

Know what I imagine? A man (maybe you?) is standing behind me. He's put me in this position, against the wall, hands above my head. He sweeps my hair aside to kiss my neck, then gathers my hair in his first and tugs to pull my head back. Orders me to spread my legs...etc...

Ya know.....panties are not required while working from home either....just saying! If you are feeling up to it, maybe a shot of your pussy that you make wet before taking the picture??

Go Sally!!

PS: You have outstanding tits!!

Hmm it's quite rare that I share that part of me, not necessarily out of modesty but because I want to share pics that *I* like...and I rarely do. Thanks for the compliment!

I picture you riding someone and their hands are holding on tight to that bodacious bottom of yours!! It's quite a visual!

Ride, Sally, ride? 😁

Gorgeous Sally
Great lighting as well

Thank you! The lighting is mostly a filter. 😉

As always Sally, I just want to cover your body with kiss, licks and nibbles. You are stunning from all angles. Beautiful.
:kiss::rose:

Mmm, as always you are far too kind, my sweet Shyguy. That sounds heavenly.

Drop to my knees and pucker up:kiss:

Oh my!

Know what I imagine? A man (maybe you?) is standing behind me. He's put me in this position, against the wall, hands above my head. He sweeps my hair aside to kiss my neck, then gathers my hair in his first and tugs to pull my head back. Orders me to spread my legs...etc...

Omg, I’m going to have to give this some serious consideration. Going to be a little occupied for a while, ahem….

Last edited:

I must say I envy that ex of yours. He’s a lucky guy!
I can imagine me behind you……:devil:

Now that is something I could get behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back