My lil thread returns ... anew!

Thats the view I would love to see.. And I don't believe it would be showing too much butt yet be the perfect New Year's Tease
:heart:
:rose::kiss:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Ahhh, see, I've always been in favor of Mrs. Claus delivering the Christmas Presents!

Tried on a fun lil dress with the best of intentions for 2023 ... but other intentions just couldn't wait that long ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

View attachment 2198948
What a great way to start the new year. Getting off to you in a dress made to attract attention. You have the tightest body. And you legs and ass are perfect. Thank you beautiful. Oh and I love your new profile pic. Do they have that in shorts? I love to eat Chinese food. :)

Happy New Years! The dress is certainly eye-catching, as are your wonderful curves inside (and then hopefully outside) of the dress. :)

Just noticed your new Avatar - I guess I was sidetracked by the neon dress. Great shot - and Chinese New Year is upcoming!

Tried on a fun lil dress with the best of intentions for 2023 ... but other intentions just couldn't wait that long ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

View attachment 2198948
So besides obv's looking at those to die for legs and the fine butt atattched to them.. I do notice your heel's... What??? No Way !!!!
Are there no straps for the heels??? Or are they just so clear I cant see them?? I can't figure how you could walk in them without straps..
Butt maybe with that outfit on... All you need is height???
Wink wink

oh My, that puts accents exactly where you'd want them! what a lovely , lovely view.... and another plus, You stand out in the dark :)

Love,

Thom
The color is certainly bright, isn't it!?

yes...incredible...need to add the cold water to that now....
LOL that would certainly make a couple things stand out even more!

Definitely a good thing..get so damn excited.. 😜
I'm glad you like it!
Very thought-provoking, sexy start to the New Year! Wishing you a healthy, very naughty 2023! :D
Thank you so much - wish you the same!! :)

Happy new year, gorgeous lady. Looking amaze as always.

And yea, that new av is is just…damn!! 😍
Thank you sweetie!

(Glad you noticed the sneaky new avi ;))

What a great way to start the new year. Getting off to you in a dress made to attract attention. You have the tightest body. And you legs and ass are perfect. Thank you beautiful. Oh and I love your new profile pic. Do they have that in shorts? I love to eat Chinese food. :)
Thank youuuuuuu!
They don't have it in shorts ... but I did find that lil top in my avi as a dress (sooooo, might have to get it!)

Happy New Years! The dress is certainly eye-catching, as are your wonderful curves inside (and then hopefully outside) of the dress. :)
Thank you for saying! I will say it was as fun slipping out of the dress as it was slipping into it ;)

I can see how the fun part works. 😈
Hehe!!

I wish my new years looked as awesome as this 😍
Awww I'm sure it did!!

Oh. I hope the dress wasn't ruined in the process? Still you got the chance to wear it once at least, and I have to say it fits very well.
T.
I was VERY careful with it (you can see the tag is still on it when I tried it on!!) so I will get a chance to wear it again (thankfully)!

Didn't even get anything on it ;)

Happy NewYear to you. You are an amazing woman.♥️
Thank you so much!! I appreciate the sweet words!

What happened to the g-string pic? I came back for another looksy. ;)
It should still be there somewhere if you look hard enough ;) :)

Whew ... I need to cool down from the Meltdown you are causing🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Somebody mentioned cold water earlier in this thread - I'll save you some!

If I saw you in that I'd be so ready to rip it off of you and enjoy your hot naked body before I ravish it.
No ripping! lol

Just noticed your new Avatar - I guess I was sidetracked by the neon dress. Great shot - and Chinese New Year is upcoming!
See, that neon green color was almost too much of a distraction! Might have to get the same dress but in like red or something - tone it down a bit lol

So besides obv's looking at those to die for legs and the fine butt atattched to them.. I do notice your heel's... What??? No Way !!!!
Are there no straps for the heels??? Or are they just so clear I cant see them?? I can't figure how you could walk in them without straps..
Butt maybe with that outfit on... All you need is height???
Wink wink
They're mules, so just one clear plastic strap over the top of my foot. Actually quite comfy!

happy sexy new year!!!
May 2023 be the sexiest one yet!

Thank youuu!
They don't have it in shorts ... but I did find that lil top in my avi as a dress (sooooo, might have to get it!)
You are beautiful and would look great in anything. Would love to see the dress version then see if you taste better than Chinese food (and I'm sure you'd win). And if I got a taste I'd be the biggest winner. Thanks for always sharing your beautiful pics.

Back