My lil thread returns ... anew!

That is the best part - slipping out of the dress. It's kind of like opening a Christmas present! :)

Actually my new years eve sucked pretty much just laid in bed wishing this year will be better than last, hoping things will end up being better for me 😅😅

You are so magical ❤️
Abracadabra! 🪄

Lol fine I will take it off with much haste.
That's better lol

You are beautiful and would look great in anything. Would love to see the dress version then see if you taste better than Chinese food (and I'm sure you'd win). And if I got a taste I'd be the biggest winner. Thanks for always sharing your beautiful pics.
Yeah I think I'll have to get the dress (fortunately it was not too expensive at all!) to see what we think!

Happy new year you hot firecacker x
And a happy 2023 to you too!! :)

That is the best part - slipping out of the dress. It's kind of like opening a Christmas present! :)
I mean, first the bottom part got slipped up ... thennnnnnnn the top part got slipped down ... but eventually it was slipped off :)

Actually my new years eve sucked pretty much just laid in bed wishing this year will be better than last, hoping things will end up being better for me 😅😅
Well I have no doubt that 2023 will be a much, much better year for you!!!

Abracadabra! 🪄

That's better lol

Yeah I think I'll have to get the dress (fortunately it was not too expensive at all!) to see what we think!

And a happy 2023 to you too!! :)

I mean, first the bottom part got slipped up ... thennnnnnnn the top part got slipped down ... but eventually it was slipped off :)

Well I have no doubt that 2023 will be a much, much better year for you!!!
Thanks sweetie I can hope too 😁

It's important that presents get unwrapped in the right order - and that is the order I would have unwrapped it as well! First the bottom up, then the top down, then, eventually, all the way off. Of course, you would have been standing with your hands against the wall while the unwrapping was happening. :)

It's important that presents get unwrapped in the right order - and that is the order I would have unwrapped it as well! First the bottom up, then the top down, then, eventually, all the way off. Of course, you would have been standing with your hands against the wall while the unwrapping was happening. :)
My hands were more like on the bathroom countertop, but who’s really keeping track ;)

Mesh is the new black ...

t7V0Qrf.jpg
And very nice too!! 😍

Mesh is the new black ...

t7V0Qrf.jpg
Mesh might be the new black but hot is still hot and you are the definition of hot. You have a great figure. And now you have me wondering are you shaved or not. I can't tell...but no matter you look good enough to eat.

Mesh might be the new black but hot is still hot and you are the definition of hot. You have a great figure. And now you have me wondering are you shaved or not. I can't tell...but no matter you look good enough to eat.
I guess I’d just say I always prefer hardwood flooring to carpeting ;)

I think I agree. Please post more so I can make up my mind. 🤪
Like, maybe one from behind? 🤔😉

You’re too sweet!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FC. with your sweet ass sexy self.
Happy New Year to you too!!

Mouth watering SEXY
Thank youuuuuu!

It would be a shame if he ripped that one off of you... That is the most sexy of the ones you have shown us so far !!!
There was no ripping of this one! It has cute lil Playboy bunnies on it, so it’s def a keeper (and I love the gloves!)

And on you it is so very ravageable!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥:devilish::devilish:
Let the ravaging commence! ;)

As always, stunning!
Thank you!!

Back