My lil thread returns ... anew!

I'm pretty new to the site and totally to this thread but I think I'm going to like it here

Have a great one gorgeous lady!😘
Thank youuuuuu! Hope you had a great one too! 🎅

there she is...back at you firecracker...looking fabulous.
Here I am! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday!

I knew Santa's little helper would give us a great gift for Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and your family. :heart:
Hehe just had to find the time to trim the tree! 🎄

Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to you as well beautiful thank you for brightening at least my day
Thank you so much! Always happy to bring a lil holiday cheer! :)

Santa will never leave your house 🔥🔥🔥
He left quite the gifts! ;)

Merry Christmas gorgeous! Love the outfit!
Thank youuuuuuuuu so much! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and got everything you wanted! :) 😚
Gorgeous beauty
Thank you for saying! :)

Merry Christmas fire!! The perfect elf!!!
I was definitely a good lil helper ;)

Ho ho hot!!
It's the one time of year I try to put the "Ho" into the HOlidays lol

A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone - hope everyone gets what they want under the tree this year and SOOOO looking forward to more fun here in 2023!! :)

View attachment 2197340
What a great outfit on a fabulous woman, those legs just go on for miles don't they? Now could you just be a good helper and bend over to straighten that present under the tree....that's it....that's my present right there! Here's hoping you had a very playful Christmas. I just have that's for certain. Looking forwards to you in 2023.
T.

What a great outfit on a fabulous woman, those legs just go on for miles don't they? Now could you just be a good helper and bend over to straighten that present under the tree....that's it....that's my present right there! Here's hoping you had a very playful Christmas. I just have that's for certain. Looking forwards to you in 2023.
T.
Sounds like it would have been even more playful if you were helping me put presents under the tree! ;)

Sounds like it would have been even more playful if you were helping me put presents under the tree! ;)
Playful, oh yes. And there would certainly have been lots of 'putting'. Putting it here, putting it there. As for presents, I would expect after 'playfully putting', I'd have left some of my presents everywhere, and some may have even made it under the tree. But I'd have thought the lion's share would have been for you.
Have a great New Year...
T.

Playful, oh yes. And there would certainly have been lots of 'putting'. Putting it here, putting it there. As for presents, I would expect after 'playfully putting', I'd have left some of my presents everywhere, and some may have even made it under the tree. But I'd have thought the lion's share would have been for you.
Have a great New Year...
T.
I have to say, I do enjoy getting presents ;)

Little wonder that Santa likes to empty his sack Christmas Eve if this is what he finds under the tree.

You look amazing! Merry Christmas
LOL I laughed at this!

(And thank you!!!)

I was just wondering if the panties matched the outfit color or the White???

So you were able to match everything from the waist down to those perfect heels... AWESOME !!!

Back