My Milky Journey

A lovely image to gaze upon throughout this Friday...

I have been solely hand expressing this entire week and it has been a lovely experience. I haven't enjoyed much about being locked down, but I am really loving not having to really have a schedule, and it makes it so much easier to just lift my shirt when it's time and massage my breasts every few hours. I also stopped wearing a bra on Monday. If I'm not going anywhere, I might as well leave it off! I have a feeling when I am eventually able to go back to work my bras won't be fitting as well as they did... My breasts have been very achy all week, my nipples much thicker and longer since I have been really working more with them with my hands, and I feel full by the time I need to express again.

Well i hope you continue to express yourself Sally. last time i was in my local pub i didn't fancy a beer so i asked for coffee and as a joke i asked if i could have it with "lady milk".........it's the first time we've had a tumble weed in a English pub. wtf it was only a joke:rolleyes:

Well i hope you continue to express yourself Sally. last time i was in my local pub i didn't fancy a beer so i asked for coffee and as a joke i asked if i could have it with "lady milk".........it's the first time we've had a tumble weed in a English pub. wtf it was only a joke:rolleyes:

Lol, sorry you received crickets with your joke while at the pub ;)

A lovely image to gaze upon throughout this Friday...

I have been solely hand expressing this entire week and it has been a lovely experience. I haven't enjoyed much about being locked down, but I am really loving not having to really have a schedule, and it makes it so much easier to just lift my shirt when it's time and massage my breasts every few hours. I also stopped wearing a bra on Monday. If I'm not going anywhere, I might as well leave it off! I have a feeling when I am eventually able to go back to work my bras won't be fitting as well as they did... My breasts have been very achy all week, my nipples much thicker and longer since I have been really working more with them with my hands, and I feel full by the time I need to express again.

Oh Sally i'm so thrilled for you. Expressing milk is the ultimate fulfillment of your femininity.
I so much want to be where you are someday. :kiss:

I had a setback over the weekend... First I stepped into a hole that my dog dug and I did not see and fell, injuring my uninjured shoulder. It seems to be getting better, but it makes moving my arm in front of me a little uncomfortable. I really wish my chiropractor was open right now :(

I also had a terrible bout of food poisoning Friday night and was up vomitting until 9 am Saturday. Needless to say, I am fucking sore and worn the hell out. I did not maintain my expressing schedule and that irritated me most of all! Trying to get back on track today... My breasts were aching terribly yesterday since I was not doing any massage. It was both frustrating and exciting that they ached for release so much. I love feeling and seeing the signs of progress. :)

Here's to getting back on track.

I had a setback over the weekend... First I stepped into a hole that my dog dug and I did not see and fell, injuring my uninjured shoulder. It seems to be getting better, but it makes moving my arm in front of me a little uncomfortable. I really wish my chiropractor was open right now :(

I also had a terrible bout of food poisoning Friday night and was up vomitting until 9 am Saturday. Needless to say, I am fucking sore and worn the hell out. I did not maintain my expressing schedule and that irritated me most of all! Trying to get back on track today... My breasts were aching terribly yesterday since I was not doing any massage. It was both frustrating and exciting that they ached for release so much. I love feeling and seeing the signs of progress. :)

He is where you need a partner with good hands, sparrow.
Best of luck getting back on track!

Oh I am so sorry to hear this....a ((((((1000 hugs))))))
Take some time to relax today, and find time for your beautiful breasts too.

I woke up with a bruise on my right breast this morning. Apparently I was a little rough with my massage yesterday... Oops!

I have been dealing with breaking ties with a narcissist in my life, and yesterday I was apparently channeling my rage through my expression. All is well aside from that. Nothing new or interesting happening other than my nipples are thicker and and more fun to tug on. :D

I woke up with a bruise on my right breast this morning. Apparently I was a little rough with my massage yesterday... Oops!

I have been dealing with breaking ties with a narcissist in my life, and yesterday I was apparently channeling my rage through my expression. All is well aside from that. Nothing new or interesting happening other than my nipples are thicker and and more fun to tug on. :D

Maybe a thousand kisses would help? :kiss:
Then nipple to nipple kisses :rose:

Meeting with a potential ANR partner this weekend. Here's hoping :)

I am pumping for the last time without a pumping bra. I'm either going to order one now with my free hand, or figure out how to make my own. I hate not being able to do anything as I sit here. I haven't pumped in a while, and now that I've just done it, I remember why I hate it!

I also think when the milk comes in I'll look into one of those fancy pumps that can be hidden inside of a bra... they are incredibly expensive though, so I better start saving for it now :rolleyes:

Willow Wearable Breast Pump

Found a bra. Looks like if I wanted to, I could keep the flanges on and just remove the tubing when not in use. I wonder if that would give me a cone looking effect?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pumping for the last time without a pumping bra. I'm either going to order one now with my free hand, or figure out how to make my own. I hate not being able to do anything as I sit here. I haven't pumped in a while, and now that I've just done it, I remember why I hate it!

I also think when the milk comes in I'll look into one of those fancy pumps that can be hidden inside of a bra... they are incredibly expensive though, so I better start saving for it now :rolleyes:

Found a bra. Looks like if I wanted to, I could keep the flanges on and just remove the tubing when not in use. I wonder if that would give me a cone looking effect?

That's a wild look, right out of a 1950s Sci-fi movie :cool:

Like Madonna's cone bra!

Attachments

• images[2].jpg
    images[2].jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back