My Milky Journey

When I first begin pumping my breasts, even though I do not have milk yet, they feel full and slightly ache. The first 1-2 minutes of pumping is a quick pace and the first few tugs on my nipples sort of reminds me of when a man first slides into me. It is so relieving and amazing that first stroke. That is what those first few suctions feel like to me. It is so much pleasure and release.

Once my eyes stop rolling and I get over that first arc, things settle down, but my breasts are very warm and tingly throughout the time I pump. After the first two minutes, the suction pattern slows and pulls for longer increments. That is when I feel more relaxed. My mind settles and I can just listen to the rhythm of the sound of the pump and I usually find myself rocking in my seat with the rhythm. After a few minutes though my mind drifts again and I become turned on... it's a cycle. If I haven't had an orgasm by the time I am finished pumping I will need to soon.

The different between the pump and a person suckling is huge. A mouth is warm, soft, and wet. A pump is cold plastic. A mouth can change pace and adjust as needed. A pump is a pain in the ass to adjust to comfort. A mouth is attached to a person, whom is positioned quite close, and they are warm and pressed against me. A pump is plugged into an outlet on the wall, trapping me for 15 minutes.
Pumping only suctions so far into the glands that release the milk, where a mouth can cover more surface area of the breast to completely drain its contents.

By the end of a pumping session I am relaxed and feel relief, but it is no where near the feeling of finishing a session of being suckled.
Thanks very much for posting this - as a guy, it's interesting to have an insight into the difference between pumping and suckling.

Last edited:
Transexual lactation

https://youtu.be/A18FJj7oP7w

This YouTube video by Lactating Transsexual Roxie Rose is a great illustration of the journey some transsexual women take and the possible outcome., I recommend watching and listening to her account., it will inspire any who aspire to lactate be you genetic or transgender women and will prove it is possible. :heart:

I think I am being impatient with myself and feeling really down due to my current situation with quarantine... but I broke down and ordered Domperidone to speed up the process. It still won't be here for another 3-6 weeks so who knows maybe I will have things going by then. I don't want to take it, I'm using it more of a fail safe plan. I am just down and need some encouragement that I'm not doing this for nothing and my efforts aren't wasted. Some days I wonder why I'm still trying.

It was remarkably easy to order through In House Pharmacy. We will see what happens.

https://youtu.be/A18FJj7oP7w

This YouTube video by Lactating Transsexual Roxie Rose is a great illustration of the journey some transsexual women take and the possible outcome., I recommend watching and listening to her account., it will inspire any who aspire to lactate be you genetic or transgender women and will prove it is possible. :heart:

Amazing:heart:

Don't be discouraged, you are too beautiful to be anything but determined and sexy:heart:

I think I am being impatient with myself and feeling really down due to my current situation with quarantine... but I broke down and ordered Domperidone to speed up the process. It still won't be here for another 3-6 weeks so who knows maybe I will have things going by then. I don't want to take it, I'm using it more of a fail safe plan. I am just down and need some encouragement that I'm not doing this for nothing and my efforts aren't wasted. Some days I wonder why I'm still trying.

It was remarkably easy to order through In House Pharmacy. We will see what happens.
Oh Sally - hang in there. I think most people are on the roller coaster too. Great days, okay days, and bad days. Try to focus on how far you've come. You also are providing great material for others to read. You've provided tons of information and while people may or may not comment, they are likely reading your posts and being impacted by them.

Hang in there!

Thank you for the love. I was down yesterday, but am feeling much better now after being suckled again. The sensitivity in my nipples afterward is a fabulous reminder of why I am sticking with it :)

A friend shared this link with me and it is a great compilation of several ANR/ABF groups from around the world. Some are websites that you can join, sort of like dating sites but searching for ANRs. Others are Kik groups or other chatting apps. I joined a few of the Kik groups for my area and one for women only, mostly for support. I didn't even know that Kik had public groups, that's how often I use the app lol.

In my own experience, I've tried 2 sites with no luck. One was http://www.adultbreastfeeding.us/, which had a very low amount of members, and most seemed to only want cyber hookups. I was unable to find anyone local, let alone in my state.

The other was http://abfsingles.net. I didn't explore this site much. It is a paid membership site which I did not purchase. I was only allowed to send one PM every 24 hours, and again, not many people in my local area.

Hopefully it is helpful to anyone looking for a partner out there. :)

This website page reviews some of the ANR websites listed in the link posted by Sally: https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=17222&page=2&query=anr#18297

On the basis of one of these reviews, I've joined ANRelationships. The site doesn't have many Aussie members near where I live, but then I'm only looking to meet one person :)

Last edited:
This website page reviews some of the ANR websites listed in the link posted by Sally: https://www.datingsitesreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=17222&page=2&query=anr#18297

On the basis of one of these reviews, I've joined ANRelationships. The site doesn't have many Aussie members near where I live, but then I'm only looking to meet one person :)

Thanks for your feedback and for sharing this! I'm finding that the people I've talk to so far about ANR aren't really looking for that specifically and try to turn the conversation into D/s play. I don't understand why that is, but it's a little frustrating.

I have not had success with other sites and have only had "serious" inquiries though FetLife, but even those have been sparse. The person I've met with a few times now hasn't been in contact with me for some time and I am little put off by that, considering the arrangements we made. I'm getting several messages from others saying how much they want it on the receiving end, but once it's "real" drop off the face of the Earth.

It's making it difficult to find someone serious about it when most that have contacted me are merely acting out a fantasy without actually living it.

Oh well. I'm doing this for me. I want a partner to share it with but I'm not going to force it.

I have a day off today with no responsibilities to other humans... something that does not come around often! Once I get everything done that I need to do this morning, I am going to pump every 2 hours to see what happens.

Think milky thoughts :)

I have a day off today with no responsibilities to other humans... something that does not come around often! Once I get everything done that I need to do this morning, I am going to pump every 2 hours to see what happens.

Think milky thoughts :)

Milk and sweet honey :heart:

What to do while pumping hands free.

I was fortunate to be able to test out a Willow cordless/hands free pump and I must say, this thing is awesome. Being able to move around freely while pumping is a major luxury. Initially I started to think of all of the things I needed to do in the morning - the errands to run, cleaning, work stuff, etc.

The suction is very powerful and it pulled my thoughts away from my daily tasks to more sensuous images... and just like that, a throb began between my legs. I like the way these pumps pull my nipple out; it feels more powerful than my Medela pump. I had it on the lowest suction setting and it was already causing a physical response.

I didn't have anything really pressing to do in the day, so since my mind drifted to being suckled, I went upstairs to focus on the sensations. While I was walking up the stairs I decided I needed to wear a plug. It has been a while since I had worn one, and right then, I needed all of the sensation I could have. I needed to completely lose myself. Yes, that felt right.

I found my toy box and pulled out my mid-size plug with the green jewel top. My thoughts jumped back to the pump momentarily. I was in awe that I could be doing this while pumping. I lay on my bed and opened my knees wide. I felt my lips part and wetness drip down my entrance. The plug dangled from my fingers, hovering above my lips until I needed to feel the cool steel against my skin. I wanted to feel it heat within me. I rolled it up and down my slit, coating it in my juices and then pressed it slowly into my cunt. My eyes rolled back. I was loving the pumping and the pleasure of my plug penetrating my pussy.

My pussy oozed creamy fluid and coated my plug in a slick film when I pulled it away. I thought about being suckled and played with like this and the need to fill my ass consumed my thoughts again. I leaned to my side, adjusted the pumps in my bra, and pressed the steel tip just into my hole. I quivered at the sensation. My ass was hungry. I needed a cock, but this would do for now. The pump suctioned at a slower pace now, holding the suction longer each time. Fuck that felt good. I slowly pressed the plug into my ass, feeling it stretch to accommodate the intruder, until it was swallowed and the jewel pressed firmly between my ass cheeks.

Ooooohhhh myyy did that feel amazing. I stayed on my side to take in the full feeling along with pumping my thick, swollen nipples. My pussy was dripping and coating my thighs in wetness. I rocked my hips, thinking now of being taken from behind while my nipples are pumped. I felt dirty. Like a filthy whore, and I loved it. I thought of having my hair pulled back tight in a firm grip, and my ass fucked deep, and hard. It's been a long time since I have had my ass pounded.

I pulled my rubber cock from my toy box and brought it to my lips. I licked the head, swirled my tongue around it and sucked gently. I moved my mouth down the shaft until the tip was at the back of my throat and sucked slowly. It felt good to have something long and thick in my mouth, but my pussy was feeling jealous. I took the cock into my mouth as deep as I could and pulled it out, my saliva clinging to the head. I opened my one knee out and tapped the head on my clit. I didn't know how long I would be able to last before cumming. It could have happened any moment. The continuous suction was driving me wild. My pussy needed to be filled. I slid it in slowly and felt my muscles stretch. I felt the shaft move past the plug and my body shook. I pressed it deep, hitting my cervix and ground my hips, fucking it slowly.

My eyes rolled back and I held on to the pumps with one hand so they didn't fall out of my bra. The other held the cock inside of me so I could fuck it nice and slow. My orgasm crept up quickly and my cheeks and chest flushed. I was so close and I couldn't figure out which sensation to focus on, until I finally just let go and it all overcame me at once. My eyes rolled back as I groaned deeply. My pussy gushed and my body convulsed for what felt like minutes.

I finally caught my breath and my body settled. My pussy contracted hard around the dildo as I lay there. The pump completed its allotted time and I settled into a very relaxed state. The cock was coated in my creamy juices when I pulled it from my cunt, which I happily, and eagerly cleaned with my tongue. I took care of the plug, and then settled back into bed. It was a perfect time for a nap.

This has to be the most sensual narrative I have ever read here on Lit.
I am totally spellbound by you and your bountifulness. :heart::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

oh my god that was a hot read, one of the most intense i've seen for ages and to know it's not fiction males it even better, and great you have managed to have a day like that for yourself :kiss:

Thanks for reading. It was fun :)

Willow pump (for reference) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am loving this cordless pump. I was able to fold some laundry using it, do some work outside... and now, standing in my kitchen making dinner. The pumps are on and snug inside of my bra beneath my t-shirt. I've been focusing on the stimulation of the suction. I don't know why, but this pump feels much more powerful than my Medela, which is a medical grade pump.

I've been standing here thinking of having my nipples suckled. I thought about someone walking up to me, lifting my shirt, and latching on as I continue to cook... stopping every so often to caress their head and press them close.

My leggings are soaked from the pumping and my imagination running wild. I'm thinking of fingers gently pressing into my folds through the wet fabric and tracing my slit slowly... that has stopped me in my tracks. I don't think there would be any turning back. Dinner would be ruined, but does that really matter when all I can think of now is being placed on my dinner table, leggings ripped down, and being teased and licked with a warm, wet tongue? Fingers slipping in deep until they press on my cervix?

I think I need more suction, more stimulation. I want to be a drippy, needy mess by the time I'm finished in the kitchen.

I am loving this cordless pump. I was able to fold some laundry using it, do some work outside... and now, standing in my kitchen making dinner. The pumps are on and snug inside of my bra beneath my t-shirt. I've been focusing on the stimulation of the suction. I don't know why, but this pump feels much more powerful than my Medela, which is a medical grade pump.

I've been standing here thinking of having my nipples suckled. I thought about someone walking up to me, lifting my shirt, and latching on as I continue to cook... stopping every so often to caress their head and press them close.

My leggings are soaked from the pumping and my imagination running wild. I'm thinking of fingers gently pressing into my folds through the wet fabric and tracing my slit slowly... that has stopped me in my tracks. I don't think there would be any turning back. Dinner would be ruined, but does that really matter when all I can think of now is being placed on my dinner table, leggings ripped down, and being teased and licked with a warm, wet tongue? Fingers slipping in deep until they press on my cervix?

I think I need more suction, more stimulation. I want to be a drippy, needy mess by the time I'm finished in the kitchen.

Oh wow. How was dinner? I really mean how was the drippy mess for dessert?:devil:

Back