My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Just heard back from Greg. He’s on his way soon! He might miss opening kick off but that’s OK. The important thing is that he’s joining us tonight. He told Mrs. Screwher that he did have other plans tonight. But he changed them to us see her. Ha! I guess getting some pussy takes precedence over all else.

So my wifey is in the shower. I’m stepping out for beer and snacks. Here’s to a great night!
Sounds like it will be a great night for you all, congrats!

How did the sleep over go?

*Update*

When I got home from work earlier today, my sexy wifey told me she had just spoken to Greg. I smiled and said “That’s good. How’s he doing? Are we getting together this weekend?” As it turns out that’s what she wanted to talk to me about. We had our prearrangement plans already. To which I reminded her that it was “date night” for us. We’re going out for dinner and hopefully a movie. We may be a bit late getting home.
“Yes, I know” Mrs. Screwher resounded. “I thought he’d drop by when we get home.”

We discussed the situation some more. We decided to give it a go. She got Greg on the horn and we finalized everything. We’re going to contact him when we’re on our way home. Then he’s going to meet us here.

So we’re going to do this again. I’m going to take my wife out for a romantic evening. Then when we get home it looks like I’m going to be turning my wife over to another man! I’m already getting fucking hot!

*Update*

It looks like our romantic evening went a little longer than expected. It was pushing midnight when we finally walked in. But even though it’s late, Greg is still on his way. I’m thinking it as a late night booty call.

So now we’re awaiting his arrival. Mr. Screwher is upstairs getting ready. To which this time “getting ready” means changing into a fresh pair of bra and panties.

*Update*

I’m at that familiar point again. When I left the bedroom, my sexy wifey and Greg were catching their breath after they fucked the first time. And I’m once again back in my spot. Naked on the living room couch. Stroking my hard cock!

*Update*

So now it gone from being really late at night to really early in the morning. Greg is still here and the bedroom is now dark and quiet. I did make a trip up earlier to use the facilities. The bedroom door was closed. Outside the door I could hear the familiar sounds of my wife’s moans and Greg’s grunts. I contemplated going back in. But decided it was best to just listen this time to them screwing. This was their private time. I stroked my cock for awhile in the hallway. My wife’s moans got louder and then I heard Greg’s last big grunt. The familiar sound of him cumming!

I returned to my spot back in the living room. And continued to masturbate. The events of the nights swirling in my head. Because it was late when we got home from our date, we skipped our usual socializing. My wife hadn’t even come down when he arrived. I simply greeted him and sent him up to the bedroom. I again gave it a few minutes then made my way up. They were on the bed together making out. He had relieved my wife of her bra. He played with her tits while they kissed. He then worked his way down and slid off her panties! She spread her legs for him and he began to eat her out! He fingered her pussy and his tongue began to work on her clit. Soon she let out a big orgasm. Then it was time. He removed the remainder of his clothes. His cock was hard and ready. He slid it into her waiting pussy and began to fuck her! They grunted and moaned together until his body stiffened. He fired his first load into her pussy!

*Update*

When I got home from work today, my sexy wifey was waiting with a surprise for me. Greg had called her. They decided that tonight would be a good time to get together. It’s most likely the last available night for either of them before this Christmas weekend. And Mrs. Screwher is on holidays right now. So staying up late won’t be an issue.

So as I post this, he should be on his way soon.

After she told me of our unexpected plans tonight, I jumped in the shower. Couple minutes later, she joined me. We’re no strangers to showering together. Even if we’re just getting cleaned up. Up this time we were feeling excited with his impending visit. We soaped each other up. With mr paying particular attention to all her fun parts: her tits, pussy and ass. And she cleaned up my cock before taking it into her mouth! She’s given me head in the show many times over the years. But this was extra exciting. In that moment, all I could think is that soon HIS cock was going to be in my wife’s mouth. HIS hands are going to be all over her tits and ass and feeling her pussy. I never came but I didn’t want to. I want to be sexually charged for when he gets here.

Update again soon.

*Update*

Greg is here. Once again we socialized for a bit in the living room. But that was basically just building the sexual tension. Mrs. Screwher was just clad in bra and panties under one of my T-shirt’s. Unfortunately they didn’t do much in the way of foreplay in front of me on the couch. A bit of making out. And his hand wandered, rubbing her through her panties. This time they didn’t bother with a cue from me. They simply got up and made their way up to the bedroom. I’m going to give them a few moments then head up.

It goes without saying my cock is straining in my pants now.

*Update*

When I got to the bedroom, my wife had myshirt and her bra off and sitting on the edge of our bed. Greg hovered over her kissing her again. His shirt was off too and his pants were unbuttoned. He layed her down on the bed and pulled her panties off. He pulled her closer to the edge of the bed then went down on her. He tongued her pussy then found her clit. Soon he had her moaning then she exploded with her orgasm. He then stood up and dropped his pants. His cock was hard and ready. Then he slid into her pussy.

I watched from just inside the room as Greg fucked my wife. After a few moments, he turned her around and positioned her bent over the bed. He then began to take her from behind! It was amazing seeing him piston in and out of her. He let out a big grunt. That’s his way of saying “I’m Cumming !!” He blew his load into her pussy!

So now I’m back in my spot. Naked on our living room couch. Stroking my cock. They’ll have another round for sure. Hopefully I’ll get my shot tonight!

*Update*

its well late now and Greg is finally gone. I was starting to think he was going to just crash here tonight. Why not, he was already in bed with her. But it turns out that wasn’t an option for him today. I finally heard some moment up there so I threw on my shirt and underwear. And and soon after they came down. He was dressed and ready to go and my wife was wearing only that T-shirt. They said “Good night” and he left.

In the living room I was waiting for her. I was looking for my turn and didn’t even want to wait til we went up to bed. I threw off my few clothes and pulled off her shirt too. I took her in my arms from behind. Starting kissing neck enjoyed two handfuls of boobs. “I’m thinking hevreally enjoyed these tonight.”
“He always does”, she responded.
She then proceeded to tell me all that went on in the bedroom.

She got him hard and ready again with her mouth on his cock. He then put her in position the “regular way”. Which to my wife means missionary. He fucked her for awhile then turned her over and brought her up. He fucked her doggy style. I asked if that’s how he came. To which that’s how he did. She continued saying that when they were done screwing, they actually passed out for a bit! But they woke from their naps and got ready for him to leave.

It’s at this point that I was ready to explode. I bent her over the arm rest of my living room chair and took her from behind myself. As I fucked her, I coaxed her to tell me how it was.
“Tell mr that he fucked you!”
“Yes. Yes, he fucked me!”
“Tell me you loved it! You want him to fuck you again!”
“I loved it and I want him to fuck mr again!”
Without prompting she let out a “Fuck me, Greg!”
Then I exploded in her cunt.

So now, Mrs. Screwher has gone to bed. I’m finding myself back on the couch, doing this and I’m hard again. So I’m going to masturbate for awhile before I call it a night too.

Thanks for the early Xmas present!

Have the three of you ever been out somewhere in public together? I think I’d enjoy seeing the sexual tension in an environment they can’t act on.

Long ago an ex fiancé and I worked at the same company. I was traveling a lot I was home for the big holiday party. She’d warned me she wanted some time at the party to hang out with friends that I didn’t know well. It made me suspicious. Long story short there was a new guy that all the women were hot for who apparently had interest in my fiancé… and she was a sucker for that kind of scenario. As we were leaving she stepped back in to say goodnight to him. It was a real awkward moment because I think he was surprised he wasn’t taking her home or getting a kiss goodnight. It seemed like he didn’t know she wasn’t available. I never found out if she cheated on me while I was away. Back then my jealousy was stronger than the arousal sadly so I think I missed out on some stories.

To this day I wish I’d been more aware of the situation and more at ease with my jealousy to have enjoyed the evening watching my fiancé try to balance keeping two men happy and away from each other. I imagine she snuck away from the party a few time with him… but now I’ll never know for sure.

*Update*

its well late now and Greg is finally gone. I was starting to think he was going to just crash here tonight. Why not, he was already in bed with her. But it turns out that wasn’t an option for him today. I finally heard some moment up there so I threw on my shirt and underwear. And and soon after they came down. He was dressed and ready to go and my wife was wearing only that T-shirt. They said “Good night” and he left.

In the living room I was waiting for her. I was looking for my turn and didn’t even want to wait til we went up to bed. I threw off my few clothes and pulled off her shirt too. I took her in my arms from behind. Starting kissing neck enjoyed two handfuls of boobs. “I’m thinking hevreally enjoyed these tonight.”
“He always does”, she responded.
She then proceeded to tell me all that went on in the bedroom.

She got him hard and ready again with her mouth on his cock. He then put her in position the “regular way”. Which to my wife means missionary. He fucked her for awhile then turned her over and brought her up. He fucked her doggy style. I asked if that’s how he came. To which that’s how he did. She continued saying that when they were done screwing, they actually passed out for a bit! But they woke from their naps and got ready for him to leave.

It’s at this point that I was ready to explode. I bent her over the arm rest of my living room chair and took her from behind myself. As I fucked her, I coaxed her to tell me how it was.
“Tell mr that he fucked you!”
“Yes. Yes, he fucked me!”
“Tell me you loved it! You want him to fuck you again!”
“I loved it and I want him to fuck mr again!”
Without prompting she let out a “Fuck me, Greg!”
Then I exploded in her cunt.

So now, Mrs. Screwher has gone to bed. I’m finding myself back on the couch, doing this and I’m hard again. So I’m going to masturbate for awhile before

Last edited:
*Update*

Hello! I only have a few minutes to post this update so I’ll make it fast. Mrs. Screwher and I hit the gym this evening. About half way through our workout, we were pleasantly surprised by running into Greg. Though it shouldn’t be too much of a shock as that’s where my wife first met him. We chatted a bit then extended him the invitation to come by our place tonight. He happily accepted and said he’d be by as soon as he was done his workout.

So we’re home now. Mrs. Screwher is upstairs in the shower
getting ready. I’m straightening up the living room and putting a pot of coffee on. We’re going to at least pretend he’s not coming over for the sole purpose of screwing my wife!

Update when I have something.

*Update*

Hello! I only have a few minutes to post this update so I’ll make it fast. Mrs. Screwher and I hit the gym this evening. About half way through our workout, we were pleasantly surprised by running into Greg. Though it shouldn’t be too much of a shock as that’s where my wife first met him. We chatted a bit then extended him the invitation to come by our place tonight. He happily accepted and said he’d be by as soon as he was done his workout.

So we’re home now. Mrs. Screwher is upstairs in the shower
getting ready. I’m straightening up the living room and putting a pot of coffee on. We’re going to at least pretend he’s not coming over for the sole purpose of screwing my wife!

Nice... is it exciting to run into him out "in the wild"? For you? For your wife? Is there some fear of getting caught? Did they flirt at all at the gym? It must be a bit of a thrill to invite him over in front of other people - them not knowing what he's coming over for.

Nice... is it exciting to run into him out "in the wild"? For you? For your wife? Is there some fear of getting caught? Did they flirt at all at the gym? It must be a bit of a thrill to invite him over in front of other people - them not knowing what he's coming over
Yes, it was kind of exciting running into him at the gym. It afforded the opportunity of inviting him over. We’re keeping our lifestyle on the DL so no, they didn’t do any flirting or some such. It was just us seeing a friend then making plans for afterward. But you’re right. Inside it was exciting making plans with him in earshot of others. And knowing what those plans were going to be.

Reactions: rx2
Yes, it was kind of exciting running into him at the gym. It afforded the opportunity of inviting him over. We’re keeping our lifestyle on the DL so no, they didn’t do any flirting or some such. It was just us seeing a friend then making plans for afterward. But you’re right. Inside it was exciting making plans with him in earshot of others. And knowing what those plans were going to be.
Mmmm... I can imagine. I'd be tempted to throw in some double entendres or put my wife on the spot or make her blush. e.g. "We can't wait for you to come. I know my wife really enjoyed last time." Maybe an innocent friendly hug good bye that disguises a little grope or nibble or naughty teasing whisper in the ear.

It'd be a turn on knowing I was helping facilitate her "date".

I wish I'd been there to watch her squirm...

Last edited:
*Update*

It was looking to be a quiet Saturday evening of nothing much going on here at Screwher Manor. Just laying around the house. Maybe watching some Netflix some some coffee. But my wife brought up the idea of inviting Greg over. I agreed and it felt “like forever since he last visited”. Translation: They haven’t screwed for a few months. She got on the phone with him. They had a quick chat. She invited him over. Apparently he had plans tonight. But said he’ll get out of them early.

I asked her “Are you excited? It’s been awhile since he was here.” She said she was. I took her in my arms. We had a big kiss. I pulled her shirt up and exposed her boobs. I kissed and licked her nipples. And slid my hand into her underwear and kneed a butt cheek. My cock was obviously hardening in my pants. But I broke off our activity before we went to far. Tonight her pussy is Greg’s first!

*Update*

I got some time to give a quick update now. Greg is here, upstairs with my wife. He got here a little later than he was hoping. So I deduced he was eager to get Mrs. Screwher naked in the bedroom. So I took the initiative and cut our socializing off earlier than usual and invited them to make their way upstairs.

I gave them the usual few moments to get started. They were already naked! Their clothes scattered through out the bedroom floor. I know they heard me come in but paid no never mind. Just like I wanted. I want them fully immersed in each other. They made out for a bit. His cock was already hard. He worked his way down her body and stopped between her legs. He’s very familiar with her pussy by now so it wasn’t long before he had her moaningSoon enough her orgasm hit!

After she caught her breath he got into position on her. The sight of him penetrating her cunt with his cock never gets old! Then he started to fuck her! I had a feeling he wasn’t going to last very long their first time. But to his credit he did go! His body tensed and then orgasmed into my wife!

Again I’m back in the living room. My own pants on the floor now. My own cock is hard. And I’m again stroking!

*Update*

Looks like tonight is happening. We stepped out and had a nice lunch date. Soon after we got home, Mrs. Screwher’s phone rang. After she said “Hi”, she told me it was Greg. Just at the mention of his name and what it was most likely going to mean had me stirring in my pants. Sure enough, he’s coming over this evening.

I had a fantastic weekend so far. My wife and Greg getting naked and nasty is going to top it off perfectly!

Hope it comes to pass and you get to listen to them while you stroke your cock!
Thanks. I can’t wait until he gets here. If everything works out like it normally does now, I’ll watch their first session. Then I leave them alone the rest of their evening together. Then she’s all his!

*Update*

When Greg arrived at our place, we once again sat down to socialize a bit. Honestly, the three of us hanging out in the living room is just a courtesy we extend to each other. We know why he’s here. And we’re all good with that. Our conversations were always about unimportant stuff. But this time our time in the living room was actually of some importance.

He told us he was seeing someone. He didn’t go into any real detail about her. That’s fine. We don’t need to know anything about her. As we’re not to concerned with his I’ve away from us. But he just felt we should know. The subject of protection came up I.e. condoms when he’s fucking her. He assured us he’s using them with her at her insistence. He excused himself to use the washroom. Mrs. Screwher and I quickly discussed these developments. We concluded that as long as he’s wearing something with her, it changes nothing on our part. I asked my wife I’d she was good with being “the other woman” now. She surmised that they didn’t seem serious. If their relationship gets more serious then we’ll cross that bridge then. It wasn’t long before they made their way up to the bedroom.

I gave them their usual time alone to get warmed up. Then I made my way up. Greg was already naked. My wife was topless but still had her pants on. He sat down on the side of the bed then layed back a bit. His cock was already hard. She then took his cock into her mouth. She have him head for awhile. Then got up and removed her pants and panties. I like seeing Greg slide her panties off but I’m not complaining. I still watched my wife strip and present her bare pussy to him. Just the way he likes it. They switched positions on the bed. His tongue found her pussy then worked on her clit. Soon he had her moaning then she let out a big orgasm. After catching her breath she repositioned herself on the bed. And then he fucked her! His bare cock in her cunt! Then it was his turn. He let out a big grunt and he came in her pussy.

So now as usual I’m now back in the living room. Needless to say my own cock is hard. I’m going to slowly stroke my cock while they have around Two.

Back