My wife did it again!!

Sounds like you had a great time. Bet you loved seeing his cock swell up and shoot his cum into your wife's dripping pussy.

Did you jack off and cum to the sound of them fucking away, or save your load and fill your wife up with your cum later?

*Update*

Great news. Looks like Greg is going to be paying us a visit tonight. Unfortunately I have a pre arranged commitment in the early evening. But hopefully I’ll get home before the action really starts!

Update again when I have something.

*Update*

Great news. Looks like Greg is going to be paying us a visit tonight. Unfortunately I have a pre arranged commitment in the early evening. But hopefully I’ll get home before the action really starts!

And?????

Has your wife ever looked into finding someone else that is more available than Greg? It doesn't mean that she drops Greg, but has someone more regularly.

*Update*

I imagine that’s not ALL bad. It means you can arrive home and pretend you’re just naively walking in to hear unexpected sounds from upstairs… and tiptoe up to investigate.

*Update*

Sorry last night was a bust. Greg had to cancel at the last moment. Boo!
Bummer. How did mrs screwher react to the news? Hopefully a night of sex for you… during which she tells you or shows you what she was looking forward to with him.

*Update*

My wife was out and about this afternoon. Greg called her but she didn’t want to speak with him in front of the company she was with. She got home about ten minutes ago. She told me he called and was going to call him back. She went upstairs to get changed. When she came down she told me that Greg is coming over later tonight!

Needless to say I’m pretty excited already. It didn’t help that I was on this site and masturbating (without cumming) earlier this afternoon. It’s been way too long since they hooked up. So I’m sure she getting excited too! She’s gone back upstairs to have a cat nap. I guess she’s looking to be up late tonight!

Update when I have something.

My Mrs. Screwher is up and at ‘em. She’s been in the shower for quite awhile now. I’m thinking she’s shaving her pussy. Greg likes it bare. And there’s that part of me that is aroused by her doing this. She’s saying “ Tonight this pussy is his!” And I don’t blame her. It feels like it’s been about two months or so since they last fucked. I know I’m getting that nice feeling between my legs. I’m sure she’s getting wet with anticipating too!

*Update*

Thanks for everyone’s patience who was awaiting my update here. Greg’s visit was exciting as always. I could feel tension and urgency between them the moment he walked in. So it was no real surprise that they were making out and groping like two horny college students right there on the couch. Mrs. Screwher was dressed in only bra and panties and one of my shirts. I’m surprised she didn’t just greet him naked. What an amazing idea. Maybe next time. Soon the shirt was gone. The bra on the floor. And his hand in her panties. Then he took her upstairs. I was feeling it too so I never gave them their usual period alone. This time I was right behind them.

Things moved quickly in the bedroom. He removed his clothes and got on the bed. She took his cock into her mouth. Then it was time for him to return the favour. She pulled her panties off and they switched positions. He licked her clit until she exploded! After she caught her breath, he moved onto her and slid his big bare cock into her pussy. He fucked her until he exploded in orgasm. It was at that point I left the room and returned to the living room. After their private screw, Greg left and then it was our time. But as hot as all this was it wasn’t the highlight of our evening.

Before we got into what they did alone in the bedroom, I had something else on my mind. I wanted to know her plans about “John”. I’m choosing not to use his real name as he was a local athlete and participated in some big time events. John was also her former GM. The man she reconnected with when he returned to visit the office. They exchanged contacts. She has confessed she finds him quite attractive and wants to have sex with him. She said she’s still interested but hasn’t called him yet. I reassured her that I’m all for her contacting him and “hopefully it leads somewhere between you two.” She agreed and said she’s going to call him as soon as possible.

Our own sex moved along pretty quickly too. It wasn’t long before I had my cock in her pussy! First missionary a bit then turned her onto all fours and fucked her doggy. I asked her “You’re thinking about John aren’t you?”
“Yes” she replied.
“You want him to fuck you, don’t you? Tell me!”
“I want him to fuck me!”
“ Say it ‘Fuck me, John!”
As she screamed his name, I too exploded in her!

So it looks like calling John is on the top of our list now. I’ll again update as I have something.

There is nothing quite like your wife settling into a rhythm of fucking 3 or 4 guys. She can fuck twice and sometimes 3 times a week if it lines up.

*Update*

Thanks for everyone’s patience who was awaiting my update here. Greg’s visit was exciting as always. I could feel tension and urgency between them the moment he walked in. So it was no real surprise that they were making out and groping like two horny college students right there on the couch. Mrs. Screwher was dressed in only bra and panties and one of my shirts. I’m surprised she didn’t just greet him naked. What an amazing idea. Maybe next time. Soon the shirt was gone. The bra on the floor. And his hand in her panties. Then he took her upstairs. I was feeling it too so I never gave them their usual period alone. This time I was right behind them.

Things moved quickly in the bedroom. He removed his clothes and got on the bed. She took his cock into her mouth. Then it was time for him to return the favour. She pulled her panties off and they switched positions. He licked her clit until she exploded! After she caught her breath, he moved onto her and slid his big bare cock into her pussy. He fucked her until he exploded in orgasm. It was at that point I left the room and returned to the living room. After their private screw, Greg left and then it was our time. But as hot as all this was it wasn’t the highlight of our evening.

Before we got into what they did alone in the bedroom, I had something else on my mind. I wanted to know her plans about “John”. I’m choosing not to use his real name as he was a local athlete and participated in some big time events. John was also her former GM. The man she reconnected with when he returned to visit the office. They exchanged contacts. She has confessed she finds him quite attractive and wants to have sex with him. She said she’s still interested but hasn’t called him yet. I reassured her that I’m all for her contacting him and “hopefully it leads somewhere between you two.” She agreed and said she’s going to call him as soon as possible.

Our own sex moved along pretty quickly too. It wasn’t long before I had my cock in her pussy! First missionary a bit then turned her onto all fours and fucked her doggy. I asked her “You’re thinking about John aren’t you?”
“Yes” she replied.
“You want him to fuck you, don’t you? Tell me!”
“I want him to fuck me!”
“ Say it ‘Fuck me, John!”
As she screamed his name, I too exploded in her!

So it looks like calling John is on the top of our list now. I’ll again update as I have something.

I was starting to give up hope on her old boss making an entrance in this amazing story! :)

New lovers are always exciting... new "firsts" and different unknowns to explore. (and just more opportunity for updates for us to follow along with)

*Update*

As I was making my way out of work today (It’s Friday!!), I got The Call. My wife called to let me know that Greg called her this afternoon. Arrangements have been made for him to come visit us tonight!

I guess he’s looking to start his weekend off right.

*Update*

As I was making my way out of work today (It’s Friday!!), I got The Call. My wife called to let me know that Greg called her this afternoon. Arrangements have been made for him to come visit us tonight!

I guess he’s looking to start his weekend off right.

Can't wait! I hope it was a good weekend!

*Update*

Great news! While Mrs. Screwher and I were out and about today, Greg called! We were both glad he contacted her because it’s been about three weeks or so since his last visit. Fortunately we had our privacy when he called so they were able to speak freely. He wants to drop by tonight. Translation: He has some free time away from his girlfriend. So he wants to come over and fuck his, I guess side piece.

We actually have plans tonight. Date night. But she to.d him we would be back late evening if he can make it by then. He said he can make it work.

So tonight I take my wife out on a Saturday night. Then her boyfriend gets to fuck her! Looks like I’m the one getting screwed here lol. It’s looking like it going to be a great night.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher and Greg are upstairs right now! I’m sure at this moment my wife is naked on our bed. Greg is between her legs and his cock is buried in her pussy! And I’m on my spot in our living room.

I passed on watching this time. Since Greg got here so late, they made their way to the bedroom right away. I’m thinking they’re going to be one and done tonight. As for me I’m enjoying this moment. That amazing feeling I get when my wife is getting laid!

*Update*

Well, what I was anticipating to be a “Slam, Bam, Thank you, Ma’am” has turned out to be an overnight stay. It’s almost six in the morning. I slept on the couch. It’s quiet in the bedroom. And the door is still closed. So they’re sleeping naked together. Afterwhat Im assuming was a great late night of screwing!

It’s making for a very intense atmosphere. Needless to say my morning wood is raging! And I’ve picked up where I left off masturbating!

*Update*

Today was a long day. I was looking forward to just getting home and relaxing. Maybe watching a movie with Mrs. Screwher and a pot of coffee. As well, we have some lifestyle stuff we have to discuss. But as my busy work day was winding dow, the Missus called. Greg wants to come over tonight. Of course she said yes.

So obviously my plans have changed. For the better! Pretty soon my wife and her boyfriend are going to be screwing their brains out in our bedroom.

I’ll update again soon.

It’s still relatively early for a week night. So Greg and my wife still have a lot of time to spend alone together.

Once again it didn’t take him long after he got here that he was taking Mrs. Screwher upstairs. I’m thinking he wants to get as pussy as possible tonight. And I don’t blame him. So after watching their first session, I’m giving them their usual privacy for a second. So now I’m in my usual post watching position. Naked on the living room couch. My cock is hard. Slowly stroking. Thinking about all I saw upthere on our marital bed. When I got to the room, they were already naked. Greg was licking her pussy. His tongue working her clit. A finger in her cunt. She soon started moaning and let out a huge orgasm. Then it was his turn. Her mounted her and slid his cock into her missionary. And then started fucking her. This is par for the course for them. They let me watch but they’re still a bit inhibited when I’m in the room.

I’ll update again soon.

Good times. I"m not sure which of the three of you is the luckiest in this arrangement. If I were in your situation, I'd want to be watching and participating with them, but to each his own

Back