My wife did it again!!

*Update*

My wife just called again. It’s pushing three am around here so it’s no surprise that my wife’s going to spend the night at Greg’s! She seemed apologetic as she knows I’m really fucking horny right now!

In another way, this whole scenario is exhilarating! I want her home now! My cock is craving that sweet pussy it’s been enjoying all these years! But tonight another cock is enjoying that same sweet cunt! This angst is incredible! Fuck! I hope he’s still fucking her brains out right now!

*Update*

Good evening! I’m finally getting a chance to give a quick update here. I know some of you are eagerly anticipating hearing from us. My beautiful bride is home now. She’s having a nap on the living room couch. That very same couch I spent last night on stroking my hard cock on! So between last night and this afternoon, I’m thinking Greg and I really tired her out. Which is understandable. She gave me the details of her sex filled night at Greg’s. Then we had an amazing afternoon of our reclaiming sex.

So Im hoping I can update again tonight. Give some more details.

Screwher,

I have to say that this is a pretty big night for you and our Mrs. Screwher. This is a giant step for us!
I have been loyally followng along and masturbating to our Mrs. Screwher's exploits since day 1 and as a loyal follower I have one question I have wanted to ask.

Have you and Greg ever had a meaningful conversation? Or has it always been pleasantries?

Our lady has been fucking Greg for a few years now, more on than off.

Screwher,

I have to say that this is a pretty big night for you and our Mrs. Screwher. This is a giant step for us!
I have been loyally followng along and masturbating to our Mrs. Screwher's exploits since day 1 and as a loyal follower I have one question I have wanted to ask.

Have you and Greg ever had a meaningful conversation? Or has it always been pleasantries?

Our lady has been fucking Greg for a few years now, more on than off.
Not really. Our conversations have been very casual. Which is understandable. I mean, he’s fucking my wife. So I’m sure he’d like to keep our interactions to a minimum.

*Update*

Great news! While I was out and about running errands this afternoon, Greg called! I was kind of half expecting eith him or my wife to reach out to the other. They’re definitely due for another fuck session. And they’ve made arrangements for him to come to our place this evening!

So right now, my Mrs. Screwher is up in the shower. She’s shaving her pussy getting it smooth like he likes it. Fuck! That’s fucking hot! She basically saying “My pussy is Greg’s tonight”. Can’t wait for him to get here!

*Update*

Everything went according to how we all hoped it would. When Greg arrived we were ready. The Missus was cleaned up. Fresh bra and panties. Coffee is on. Although that just a courtesy. I greeted him at the door and brought him to the living room. He had a big hug and a small kiss on the lips for her. We sat and started to socialize. When it was time, I excused myself to the kitchen. That’s the cue. I heard my wife say “We’re going upstairs!” I gave an “OK.” Then heard the sound of two sets of feet on the stairs.

I made my way up. They stood together in front of the bed. They were both topless. They made out some, kissing and Greg kissing her neck as he played with her tits. He started working on her pants. Then took his off. His cock was ready. Then he layed her on our bed. Then slowly pulled off her panties. Needless to say my heart was pounding. And had that amazing feeling in my pants. Joining her on the bed Greg started kissing and sucking her tits and nipples. Worked his way down her body. She gave a little gasp as his tongue found her pussy. He ate her out and licked her clit until she let out a big orgasm. Now she was ready. Greg got on her and between her legs. Then that glorious moment - he slid his cock into my wife’s cunt! Then he fucked her!! Soon he let out a familiar grunt and came in her pussy!

So now I’m back to my spot in the living room. Not daring to touch my cock just yet.

Not really. Our conversations have been very casual. Which is understandable. I mean, he’s fucking my wife. So I’m sure he’d like to keep our interactions to a minimum.
I bet he's being careful with the conversation with you. He's got a good thing going and doesn't want to screw it up by saying the wrong thing.

On the other hand, I'd think there'd be something hot about hearing him talk about his experiences with your wife.

*Update*

It’s getting pretty late (for a Sunday night at least) and they’re still up in the bedroom. Doors closed and it’s pretty quiet up there. I’m thinking if they don’t wrap things up soon then there’s the risk they fell asleep. And a part of me wants to go check up on them. But what if they’re screwing in a more “making love” manner? I don’t want to disturb their private time.

*Update*

I finally just heard some movement upstairs. Some rustling then the sound of the shower being turned on. I went upstairs and at the top of the stairs I can hear into the bathroom. They’re having a shower together! I could hear both voices though I can’t quite make out exactly what they’re saying. Then the shower got turned off and I’m back at my spot. I’m thinking Greg’s going to be on his way soon!

I'll update again ASAP.

*Update*

It’s late. It’s been a long night. Greg is gone and my sexy wifey is gone to bed. And I’m back here on my spot and I’m going to try my best to properly give an update. It might be a bit tough because I finally came, my cock in my wife’s pussy! As well, what my wife shared with me kind of surprised me. And it was another step down the lifestyle rabbit hole.

Mrs. Screwher came down the stairs. She had just a towel on wrapped around her covering her from the top of her chest to down past her midsection. Following her was Greg, fully clothed, his hair still a bit wet from their shower together. He gave my wife a full on kiss to say good night. I walked him to the door. I said that “we have to do this again soon.” He quickly agreed. When I returned to the living room and brought her too me, my sexy wifey started telling me everything.

She said that after I left the room, they rested for a bit. I then asked “but when you were ready, you got him hard agai.” She proceeded to tell me she took his cock into her mouth. She gave him head but didn’t want him to cum. To her surprise he pulled out and said he wanted to do something different. He then positioned her on all fours. “He started to kiss my butt checks.” She said. “And then he just went for it!” She told me in her own way that Greg licked her ass! I got super excited over this. I know she loves having her ass eaten. But I’m not big on doing it too often. Neither is Greg but he did it tonight for her. As it turned out he had a reason for getting that intimate area of her all wet. She said “we ended up doing it in my ass!”
I was surprised “Wait...really?” She confirmed that I wasn’t hearing things and proceeded to tell me everything. Greg slowly inserted a finger into my wife’s ass. He fingered her for a bit until he figured things were right. She said his finger in her bum was amazing! But his tongue and finger were just warm up. She never mentioned lubing her up some more. But I’m deducing he had. She was already in position for him. She said it took a bit for him to properly penetrate her. When he did she said it felt great. Yes! At that moment another man’s cock was in my wife’s ass!

Greg started to fuck my wife in the ass! I was still a bit stunned but held it together. I had a bunch of questions. But she answered almost eberythung without me asking anything in particular. She said it felt great. And that she couldn’t totally believe they were having anal sex. Shevstarted rubbing her clit which helped bring on her second orgasm. When she came down he continued. Right up until his cock exploded in her ass. She said they didn’t do much after that. She was now tired and sore. So they layed in bed together. Which explained why it was quiet and why it was so late when he finally left. When she was ready she said she wanted a shower. He said he’d join her.

So the fact she cleaned herself up gave me an idea. And that Greg has licked and fucked her ass tonight made my want some of her ass too. So right there I the living room I positioned her on her hands and knees on our couch. Then for the first time in a long time, I ate my wife’s ass! It was exquisite! And exhilarating. But I had to tear myself any from that. I needed release. Watching them screw then the revelation of their anal sex had me bursting at the seams. I shoved my cock into my wife’s pussy and fucked her doggy style. Honestly, it wasn’t long before I came!

So now I’m naked and hard again. I’m going to masturbate some more then call it a day.

*Update*

Today has been rather productive. Through the course of conversation, the idea of calling up Greg to visit this evening came up. But I’m sure neither of us had to do any coaxing. During our chat the ass play and anal sex they enjoyed last week came up as well. Mrs. Screwher asked if I was still OK with the fact that they did it because we haven’t done that in a long while now. I told her it was quite thrilling and was happy they decided to do it. I even gave my blessing if they wanted to do it again this evening. I also mentioned that I know she likes having her ass licked. And that it would be a good thing if Greg started to routinely do this for her. I even went went so far as to recommend she be a little proactive. Like making sure her behind gets in his face. From there he gets the hint.

After our conversation, it really hit me. I actually advised my wife on how to get another man to get his tongue into that most intimate of places on her. That got me going and soon found myself all over her. We had an incredible Sunday afternoon delight.

So the Missus is in the shower now getting herself ready. Greg should be here soon. I’ll update what I can when I can.

*Update*

I’m at that moment now again. Greg is here now. Once again, I watched their first session. Now here I am back in my usual spot. Naked on the couch in the living room. Obviously, my cock is hard and I’m stroking! Fuck thus is so hot! Soon he will be ready again. And my wife is going to have that uninhibited sex with him she likes so much!

*Update*

I’m at that moment now again. Greg is here now. Once again, I watched their first session. Now here I am back in my usual spot. Naked on the couch in the living room. Obviously, my cock is hard and I’m stroking! Fuck thus is so hot! Soon he will be ready again. And my wife is going to have that uninhibited sex with him she likes so much!
So hot… as always.

You and he are lucky guys.

*Update*

Any additional details? It's all about the details... :)

*Update*

Well this was an unexpected surprise. Actually, not entirely. Tomorrow is a holiday in my neck of the woods. So with it being a long weekend, I figured it gave plenty of time and opportunities for Greg to come by a bit of fun and fucking. I was thinking maybe tomorrow evening. Or maybe Saturday. But Mrs. Screwher just got off the horn with him. It’s kind of short notice. And a little bit late. But he wants to come to visit us tonight. My sexy wifey gladly accepted.

So my beautiful bride is upstairs getting herself and the bedroom ready for him! I figured tonight would be a great night for us. We could be up putting in extra innings in the bedroom. Now it looks like I’m going to be waiting my turn tonight. I’m getting hard already.

I’ll update what I can.

*Update*

Well this was an unexpected surprise. Actually, not entirely. Tomorrow is a holiday in my neck of the woods. So with it being a long weekend, I figured it gave plenty of time and opportunities for Greg to come by a bit of fun and fucking. I was thinking maybe tomorrow evening. Or maybe Saturday. But Mrs. Screwher just got off the horn with him. It’s kind of short notice. And a little bit late. But he wants to come to visit us tonight. My sexy wifey gladly accepted.

So my beautiful bride is upstairs getting herself and the bedroom ready for him! I figured tonight would be a great night for us. We could be up putting in extra innings in the bedroom. Now it looks like I’m going to be waiting my turn tonight. I’m getting hard already.

I’ll update what I can.
Sounds like you are in store for a GREAT night!

*Update*

My wife and Greg are once again upstairs having their private time in the bedroom. When he arrived we were ready and anticipating. Mrs. Screwher was dressed quite informally. Panama bottoms. Panties. One of my shirts with no bra. We socialized in the living room for awhile. I excused myself for a moment and went into the kitchen. I gave it a few moments the returned. My wife was topless as they made out. His hand soon made its way into her PJs and panties. I watched for a moment as Greg fingered my wife on our couch.

Soon my wife said ”OK” and got up. That was the cue to go up to the bedroom. I again followed them a moment later. When I entered the bedroom, Greg just finished removing his clothes. My wife was now naked. He laid her on the bed. And worked his way down to her pussy. I fingered her some more, this time in open view. Licked her clit until she came. She caught her breath as he moved in on her. She was wet and ready and Greg slid his cock into her. My own cock strained in my pants as I watched him fuck my wife! He grunted as he now came.

So now I’m back in the living room. Naked on the couch again stroking my cock. They’re going to go another round. Then it will be my turn in that sweet pussy.

Glad you’re having fun with that! My wife has said she wants me there with her if another man played with her. I’m 100% fine with that!

*Update*

I hear some movement up and down the hallways. Toilets flushing. Then finally Mrs. Screwher came downstairs. I was still laying on the couch but stopped stroking. She approached the couch. Then took it upon herself to start stroking my cock. I reached up and kneeded her ass as she told me that she and Greg had discussed the idea of him spending the night. It is late and the weathers not the best over the past few hours. So I agreed. Reluctantly.

So now my wifey is back upstairs with her lover! They’re going to end up doing it for probably a third time. And I’ve resigned myself to the idea of spending the night, edging on the couch. But honestly I’m aroused by this. There’s just something so hot about it. And my time in my wife’s cunt will happen as soon as possible in the morning.

*Update*

I did succumb to sleep for awhile. But now it’s after 4 am and I’m up now. I did go upstairs. The bedroom door was closed and the lights were out. I couldn’t hear any sound either. So they're sleeping. My wife and her boyfriend are in bed together naked. That in itself is so hot, so erotic.

So now here I am walking around my house with a hard one. This constant state of arousal is arousing in its own way.

*Update*

Not much to report right now. The sun is up. It’s still quiet behind the bedroom door. And I’ve resumed masturbating.

Maybe I’ll give it another hour. If they’re not up, I’ll surprise them with coffee

*Update*

In a few hours now, The Big Game is on. Canada’s equivalent of The Super Bowl. Mrs. Screwher and I discussed inviting Greg over to watch it with us. That and their own fun and games in the bedroom! So she got on the horn with him. No response from him just yet. Hopefully we hear from him soon.

Update when I hear something.

*Update*

Just heard back from Greg. He’s on his way soon! He might miss opening kick off but that’s OK. The important thing is that he’s joining us tonight. He told Mrs. Screwher that he did have other plans tonight. But he changed them to us see her. Ha! I guess getting some pussy takes precedence over all else.

So my wifey is in the shower. I’m stepping out for beer and snacks. Here’s to a great night!

Reactions: rx2
Back