My wife did it again!!

I love it when Screwher is offline for a good long while after he tells us his Mrs is coming home. Boy is she getting the fucking she deserves!

Coming home at 2pm ... That's something more than a lie-in and lazy breakfast. ;)

I love that she went for a sleepover, especially without coming home to pick anything up. just like you say, dropping everything. so tantalizing! I love it.
I wonder if she'd ever spend a whole weekend or do a little vacation with roger or another man?
eager for your update!!

*Update*

First off thanks everyone for their patience in my making an update. The holiday had me focusing on family and friends which of course always takes priority. But I appreciate everyone who continues to follow, and hopefully continue to enjoy, my adventures with my sexy little wifey.

Obviously I was quite eager for her arrival home. As I've stated before, lately their patterns were her spending the evenings at his. It's been awhile since she spent the night in his bed. So I'm taking it to mean he made sure his schedule was clear to give her as much attention as possible. Make that he wants lots of time to fuck my wife! When she got home it wasn't long before I was pulling off her clothes myself. Once again her tits had no bra, her ass had no panties. I still find that hot! For her it's because she cleaned up at his place. For me it's shows that she was indeed without underwear in the presence of another man. We had our amazing sex session then she shared her fantastic night with me.

During her stay Roger fucked her four times!! Three during the night and then again the next morning. It's a given now that she's going to suck his cock. As well that he's going to eat her pussy. Please forgive me if I lose my decorum while doung this. These updates always get me horny and hard. It reignites my passion for our lifestyle. She said they "started the regular way". Which meant missionary. Then he turned her over and finished doggy. "The way both you guys love so much." Which I admit it. At some point in almost all our sessions I have Mrs. Screwher on all fours or bent over our bed!

She said he was a gentleman and arranged dinner for them. After eating and coffee (her other addiction lol) he initiated another round. They then capped off their night later with one more romp before she called to say good night. I asked her "Where were you when you called?" She replied his living room. Then I assured her that she can call in his presence, if he doesn't mind. She said she knew that but didn't know if that would make him "feel funny". She then apologized for getting home late. But I told her to never mind as I knew she was having a good time. She said they slept in a bit then had a bit of breakfast. They then had more full on sex. Including oral "with me on top of him". That means they 69ed. I don't know what it is but knowing they do that gets me so hot!

I once again brought up the idea of her having anal sex with him. She said it's still on her mind and that she's going to do it. But it just didn't happen last night. I left it at that. I don't want to make it seem like I'm pressuring her. It'll happen on her time. All this talk soon got me going again. So my sexy little slutwife got laid a sixth time in two days. I'd say she had a pretty good weekend!

... So my sexy little slutwife got laid a sixth time in two days. ...
That you reclaim her with a fuck, talk, then fuck again in celebration of her stories - grand man! And, damn what a cock-lover she is!! six times and all that sucking and slavering on his thick pole between times ... :D

That you reclaim her with a fuck, talk, then fuck again in celebration of her stories - grand man! And, damn what a cock-lover she is!! six times and all that sucking and slavering on his thick pole between times ... :D

Yes, now that I think about it, every time she's been alone with him she's given him head.

I love that she went for a sleepover, especially without coming home to pick anything up. just like you say, dropping everything. so tantalizing! I love it.
I wonder if she'd ever spend a whole weekend or do a little vacation with roger or another man?
eager for your update!!

That's because she really doesn't need anything. Hell, she doesn't even wear clothes at his place lol.

Yes, now that I think about it, every time she's been alone with him she's given him head.

Ha ha, there must be something about giving bjs to him that she can't resist. Have you ever asked her about it?

Ha ha, there must be something about giving bjs to him that she can't resist. Have you ever asked her about it?

She's just a giving lover that wants to pleasure who she's having sex with. But let me put it out there. If my wife sucks your cock she's going to want you to return the favor.

*Update*

I got a pleasant and welcome surprise earlier this afternoon. My sexy wifey called me at work. Apparently Roger approached her today. He invited her over to his place tonight. She accepted. That got me excited but a concern kicked in.
"Nobody heard you?" I asked her.
She replied they were the only ones in the room. So I told her I loved her and to have a great time.

So here I am in a familiar position. But under somewhat different circumstances. I just got home to empty house. I'm already naked and hard. I have no doubt that right now Roger has his big cock in Mrs. Screwher's pussy. On a weeknight! So exciting!

*Update*

I got a pleasant and welcome surprise earlier this afternoon. My sexy wifey called me at work. Apparently Roger approached her today. He invited her over to his place tonight. She accepted. That got me excited but a concern kicked in.
"Nobody heard you?" I asked her.
She replied they were the only ones in the room. So I told her I loved her and to have a great time.

So here I am in a familiar position. But under somewhat different circumstances. I just got home to empty house. I'm already naked and hard. I have no doubt that right now Roger has his big cock in Mrs. Screwher's pussy. On a weeknight! So exciting!

Wow, a fascinating turn of events! Enjoy this one

She's just a giving lover that wants to pleasure who she's having sex with. But let me put it out there. If my wife sucks your cock she's going to want you to return the favor.

I'll be happy to go 'diving' down!

*Update*

I just heard from my wife. She's on her way home soon. I must admit I was getting a little concerned as it's getting kind of late. But I reassured myself - "No, this just means she's having a hell of a time".

I'm hoping here that she wasn't so late that she didn't want you to 'put her to bed' in an appropriate manner! ;)

Whether or no, Roger putting in his order for puss on a working weekday - that's a very exciting step up!

*Update*

One of the fears I had of Mrs. Screwher having a fuckdate on a weeknight is her getting home to late. I wouldn't like her to have a rough morning trying to function while going to work. But more importantly (lol) I really want her up to our reclaiming sex once she got home. Unfortunately that fear came true last night.

She was very apologetic and promised to make it up to me tonight. I was somewhat disappointed but more wound up than anything else. There was no way I was going to get any sleep in that condition. So after a very intense masturbation session I was out myself.

I'm hoping here that she wasn't so late that she didn't want you to 'put her to bed' in an appropriate manner! ;)

Whether or no, Roger putting in his order for puss on a working weekday - that's a very exciting step up!

You're absolutely right, it's a very exciting step up! And "putting in his order for puss..." is one of the hottest things I've ever read. Thanks!

You're absolutely right, it's a very exciting step up! And "putting in his order for puss..." is one of the hottest things I've ever read. Thanks!
I love that you like it!
And, yeah. Next morning calls on weekdays. I bet she really, really means it about tonight. Enjoy pal!

*Update*

This is kind of exciting. When my wife is at Roger's place getting screwed I find myself at home naked and hard. A lot of time fooling around on this site. When she gets home we have our reclaiming sex. Which caps off our night. Unfortunately last night we weren't able to have sex session. And now I find I'm back at my naked and hard position like last night. So it's like last nights adventure is still going on!

I just wish I didn't have to go to work soon!

*Update*

Holy shit! I swear Mrs. Screwher and I are snake bit with this round of our hotwifing.

After not being able to have our reclaiming sex session on account of her getting home late Thursday night, she said we could make it up last night. Which worked out perfect. Even though it was Friday night I had nothing going on. Our social schedules are clear. Just me and my sexy slutwife and a night of moaning and groaning. Then I got hung up at work for awhile. Then awhile longer. Them it's like "Ok, this is starting to cut into my pussy time!" By the time I got home, it wasn't really late and Mrs. Screwher was a trooper, ready, willing, and able. But after a late night and long work days the vibe in our bedroom seemed different than after her usual time with Roger. We had great sex last night. Been together almost thirty years and we still entertain the neighbours lol. But there was limited Roger talk at first and the whole thing just felt like a regular sex go 'round for us. And it didn't take long until we were both out. Don't get me wrong though. I'm not complaining. My wife is a fantastic woman. And since this is a sex site - she's a fantastic fuck!!

Back