My wife did it again!!

I say she's fantastic too!
All sorts of 'between the lines' of your updates tell me that. She's one delicious personality as well as, evidently, a great screw! Oh how I wish I could miss out that "evidently"! ;):D

I say she's fantastic too!
All sorts of 'between the lines' of your updates tell me that. She's one delicious personality as well as, evidently, a great screw! Oh how I wish I could miss out that "evidently"! ;):D

Thanks for the kind words, Simon.

Normal is good

*Update*

Holy shit! I swear Mrs. Screwher and I are snake bit with this round of our hotwifing.

After not being able to have our reclaiming sex session on account of her getting home late Thursday night, she said we could make it up last night. Which worked out perfect. Even though it was Friday night I had nothing going on. Our social schedules are clear. Just me and my sexy slutwife and a night of moaning and groaning. Then I got hung up at work for awhile. Then awhile longer. Them it's like "Ok, this is starting to cut into my pussy time!" By the time I got home, it wasn't really late and Mrs. Screwher was a trooper, ready, willing, and able. But after a late night and long work days the vibe in our bedroom seemed different than after her usual time with Roger. We had great sex last night. Been together almost thirty years and we still entertain the neighbours lol. But there was limited Roger talk at first and the whole thing just felt like a regular sex go 'round for us. And it didn't take long until we were both out. Don't get me wrong though. I'm not complaining. My wife is a fantastic woman. And since this is a sex site - she's a fantastic fuck!!

I can't help but feel that having 'normal sex', while not being part of the ongoing fantasy, is sometimes a welcome respite. You may find that having the occasional 'just you and me' night will add to the fantasy and may even open her up (pun unintentional, but appropriate) to some new bedroom adventures.

As always amazing updates! They get me hard right away!!
I was even imagining that she would've gone to rogers for another round this weekend. Love whats going on with you two

As always amazing updates! They get me hard right away!!
I was even imagining that she would've gone to rogers for another round this weekend. Love whats going on with you two

Thank you. I doubt round two is in the works this weekend. But who knows at this moment. He could call her tomorrow afternoon and by the early evening she could be naked in his bed again!

*Update*

It's that time again! Well soon enough. As I type this, my sexy little hotwifey just informed me she's going to be visiting her lover Roger tomorrow afternoon (ish). Needless to say I'm getting that nice feeling in my mid section already!!

I just got the same feeling ;)
I'll be away from the internet for a week on vacation, I'll be so eager to read updates when I get back

I rember the feeing well. I can't wait until you describe your first Creampie, and how awesome sloppy seconds really feel. No emoji can express this feeling.

I am not sure where you are in the world. But its afternoon for me, it may be for you.

Which may mean that our favorite hot wife may be getting fucked right now!

Thank you!
I just went through the whole thread in one go. It's crazy hott..
Waiting for updates about your slutty wife.

*Update*

Well...not an update I wanted to have to post but unfortunately this happened. Much to both Mrs. Screwher and my disappointments Roger called off their evening together. According to my wife, he said "something came up" and would talk to her tomorrow.

I can only express myself with a "Dammit!"

But for a consolation my sexy wifey and I had a glorious day "Netflix and chill". Both literally and in the expression sense. If I'm using it correctly.

I love when you update.
You keep my fantasy of being the boyfriend alive :))

*Update*

Well...not an update I wanted to have to post but unfortunately this happened. Much to both Mrs. Screwher and my disappointments Roger called off their evening together. According to my wife, he said "something came up" and would talk to her tomorrow.

But for a consolation my sexy wifey and I had a glorious day "Netflix and chill". Both literally and in the expression sense. If I'm using it correctly.

*Update*

Quite an understandable disappointment on your side, although, I just thought how eager your wife will be to find a new "Roger" in case if Roger quits the relationship.

She's definitely got her sex drive pumped with all the fucking you describe here.
And yes, mind how quick she was to fisit Jeff.

He's a decent dude; he'll be planning something 'special' to make up for messing up yesterday. And before the week's out I bet you. ;)

Quite an understandable disappointment on your side, although, I just thought how eager your wife will be to find a new "Roger" in case if Roger quits the relationship.

She's definitely got her sex drive pumped with all the fucking you describe here.
And yes, mind how quick she was to fisit Jeff.

My sexy wife doesn't hide the fact that she finds a variety of men to be attractive. So it's just a matter of time now before she starts expanding what I call her "horizontal horizons".

He's a decent dude; he'll be planning something 'special' to make up for messing up yesterday. And before the week's out I bet you. ;)

Next weekend for sure! But I can also see him arranging something during the week. The sooner the better!!

My sexy wife doesn't hide the fact that she finds a variety of men to be attractive. So it's just a matter of time now before she starts expanding what I call her "horizontal horizons".

And I'm glad she doesn't. Why should she?
I just wanted to say that now she's got a nice big cock for her besides yours, so the situation is pretty good and she might be not that active on trying to change that. But once (if it happens) Roger drops out of this game, I'm sure she'll be much more eager to find somebody to change him. And yes, situation with Jeff does turn me on greatly right because she was out of access to Roger and didn't want to lack sexual pleasure so she rather quickly had it going with Jeff again.

*Update*

Well, I still jacked off to the thought of your Mrs. getting fucked perhaps while she was getting fucked. Only she was fucked by you!

Works for me :)

Back