My wife did it again!!

I'm thinking about her just now, how she 'presents'. Gotta be some deeply arousing style about her that this man who's known her hardly a week, knows she's married, sets up a date with his pals so he can trophy her in front of them and has no intention of seeing her home at a reasonable hour. In a word, she is Hot!

Thanks. Yes she is. Toniht is the hottest she's ever been!

Here's us guys having conversation about her and meanwhile she's past words and it's "Mmmm. Ooooh. AH! AAH! AAH!! :D

Trust me. Soon enough it l'll be "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

So what happens when she gets home, if tonight was just the set up for an exclusive date.

What happens if all they do is make out when he drops her home
How desperate will she be to get fucked when she gets home?

And how will she let him know that's what happened?

So what happens when she gets home, if tonight was just the set up for an exclusive date.

What happens if all they do is make out when he drops her home
How desperate will she be to get fucked when she gets home?

And how will she let him know that's what happened?

Well if she comes home soon without having gotten fucked them she will be ready to go. I'll be more than happy to give her the cock he didn't. If this is just a warm up for an exclusive date then I've got another fantastic night like this to look forward to. But she'll get fucked for sure then.

Screwher friend, I reckon it's 1.30am where you are right?
The Missus hasn't called you since what time in the evening? Three and a half hours ago? :D
This Roger dude has her in his bed and knows quite a lot about your wife's silky wet pussy by now. Has to be, eh? :cool:

Trust me
She's already been fucked and is probably on the third or fourth round.
Roger knows. She knows . Screwher knows. We all know, all over the world from the US to the UK to Thailand and Australia. She knows Screwher knows. What she and Roger don't know is that we all know. Only Screwher knows that. Huge audience for her little secret clandestine fuck!!!!

Fucked

Got to agree.
If it is now 01.45 and you haven't heard from her for over 3 hours she has definitely got Roger's cock up her right now (and she will be contemplating how much bigger it is than your's).

*Update*

Ok! I'm going to explode here!!

I just off the phone with Mrs. Screwher. They moved the party to his place. They're in walking distance from the lounge. I guess that's why that's his favorite spot. She said they're hanging at his place. Talking, having another beverage. She said his friends (an engaged couple) are calling it a night. I asked "What about you? You coming home soon?" She responded "Well if you don't mind I'm going to stay awhile longer." I had to ask "You're going to have sex with him, aren't you? " she took a breath "Yes, I am" All I could say is "you have protection?" She said he does. When I asked when she'd be home she said she wasn't sure. But it would be later.

I'm fucking shaking here. My heart is pounding again, my cock is coated with pre cum. As I'm typing this Roger is probably saying good night to his friends. Then they're going to be alone! Fuck, my wife's about to get fucked!!!

So if she knows that he's got a supply of condoms then the topic must have come up so to speak. She must be so hot now they'll probably be on the lounge room floor right now.
It'll be very interesting to find out how many shots he's capable of putting away.
Maybe he's a wham bam thank you mam one shot wonder and he's built up so much steam that it's all over before he gets it inside her pussy.
Wouldn't that be a hoot!!

If I was a betting man I would bet that Dodgy Roger shoots his bolt before he can get his condom on and she comes home as horny as a little Rhino.
Ha ha ha
Anybody taking bets on it?

So how are you travelling there Screwher?

Are you okay with it, now that it's happening? Or now that you know that it's happening, at least.

If I was a betting man I would bet that Dodgy Roger shoots his bolt before he can get his condom on and she comes home as horny as a little Rhino.
Ha ha ha
Anybody taking bets on it?

Don't say that lol. I want him to stay hard as a rock the whole time she's in his bed. I'm hoping he's got a big cock and is fucking her brains out now while I type.

So how are you travelling there Screwher?

Are you okay with it, now that it's happening? Or now that you know that it's happening, at least.

I'm not. She's staying the night or cabbing it home. Honestly I'm over the fucking moon!! This is soooo hot!

Advice mate: Shoot your load and shoot it now. When she comes home all coy, lips enlarged, you wanna get it up and last! If you don't let loose a dose of cum now you're gonna last 30 seconds when you plunge in your wife's well used puss when she gets home and she's gonna want a lot more than that! :D

Last edited:
I'm with you Simon
You don't want her arriving and you with blue balls.
Give it a blast now and enjoy the moment.

I'm not. She's staying the night or cabbing it home. Honestly I'm over the fucking moon!! This is soooo hot!

LOL, sorry mate. "How are you traveling?" has nothing to do with going anywhere. Simon would know. It means: how are you? Are you okay? Is this sending you off the rails, or have you still got your shit together?

I think that you answered it admirably in your next sentence though!

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing how it all pans out for you when I wake up tomorrow morning. Or before I go to bed, if she makes it home before morning.

And I'd take Simon's advice, if for no other reason that it lets you get some sleep.

Congratulations, and enjoy the next 24 hours.

Advice mate: Shoot your load and shoot it now. When she comes home all coy, lips enlarged, you wanna get it up and last! If you don't let loose a dose of cum now you're gonna last 30 seconds when you plunge in your wife's well used puss when she gets home and she's gonna want a lot more than that! :D

Ok yes I have a couple guys advising me on this now. I've been edging all night. My cock wants to cum. I'm going to go orgasm thinking about what's going on in Roger's bed.

Should Screwher give her a good spanking over the sofa arm rest when she gets home?
Tell her to drop her panties and "assume the position"
Spank her until her cheeks are red.
Then take her to the bedroom and give her a good solid rogering.

Should Screwher give her a good spanking over the sofa arm rest when she gets home?
Tell her to drop her panties and "assume the position"
Spank her until her cheeks are red.
Then take her to the bedroom and give her a good solid rogering.

I'm pretty sure that she's already been rogered. That was the whole point of the evening!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher just called. It's official. She's no longer a wife that cheated on her husband. She's now a hotwife! And I'm the lucky husband of a hotwife!

First off I asked how she was doing , if she was OK. She said she was doing fine and having fun. I asked where Roger was. She said he was downstairs in the kitchen so she was using the time to call me. I asked if she was in his bedroom, naked. And did they indeed have sex. She said yes to all three. I had a million questions for her. Did she suck his cock? Did he eat her pussy? How big is his cock? How many times did she cum? What positions did they fuck in? But I knew she wasn't going to want to talk about that stuff just then. So all I got out was if she'd be home soon. She said she didn't know. I'm taking that as "I want him to fuck me again".

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher just called. It's official. She's no longer a wife that cheated on her husband. She's now a hotwife! And I'm the lucky husband of a hotwife!

First off I asked how she was doing , if she was OK. She said she was doing fine and having fun. I asked where Roger was. She said he was downstairs in the kitchen so she was using the time to call me. I asked if she was in his bedroom, naked. And did they indeed have sex. She said yes to all three. I had a million questions for her. Did she suck his cock? Did he eat her pussy? How big is his cock? How many times did she cum? What positions did they fuck in? But I knew she wasn't going to want to talk about that stuff just then. So all I got out was if she'd be home soon. She said she didn't know. I'm taking that as "I want him to fuck me again".

I can't wait to hear more. I look forward to hearing if you fucked her swollen freaahly fucked pussy when she got home. Love it and. Any wait to hear more

Back