My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Not surprising but a little out of the blue, Greg called Mrs. Screwher a little while ago. It's a long weekend holiday tomorrow and he was hoping they could get together this evening. Well we have no plans tonight. We were just have a lazy Sunday evening at home. So she accepted.

My sexy wife is upstairs right now getting ready. I'm sure we were going to cap our evening off with a nice romp in the hay tonight. Looks like Greg's going to be enjoying that tonight first.

I'll update when I have something.

*Update*

My sexy hotwifey is off for her evening at Greg's place. As she got ready we discussed her evening with him. It didn't have to be said but sex is a foregone conclusion. Generally they meet at the gym and have coffee in the nearby shop. But tonight is different. It's a straight to his place kind of date.

I brought up that tomorrows a holiday. "I know but I still think I want to come home tonight. Just in case ( _our daughter_) calls tomorrow and wants to get together." Mmm it's looking like I'm going to be getting my reclaiming sex tonight!! And I know some of you will want to know - she's wearing her tight denim skirt that drives me wild. Tshirt with her favorite local sports team emblem. Sneakers, no socks. And matching black bra and panties. The outerwear is for me. The underwear is for him!

So I'm now spending another evening alone. Hard hot and horny!! While another man enjoys my wife!

*Update*

My sexy hotwifey is off for her evening at Greg's place. As she got ready we discussed her evening with him. It didn't have to be said but sex is a foregone conclusion. Generally they meet at the gym and have coffee in the nearby shop. But tonight is different. It's a straight to his place kind of date.

I brought up that tomorrows a holiday. "I know but I still think I want to come home tonight. Just in case ( _our daughter_) calls tomorrow and wants to get together." Mmm it's looking like I'm going to be getting my reclaiming sex tonight!! And I know some of you will want to know - she's wearing her tight denim skirt that drives me wild. Tshirt with her favorite local sports team emblem. Sneakers, no socks. And matching black bra and panties. The outerwear is for me. The underwear is for him!

So I'm now spending another evening alone. Hard hot and horny!! While another man enjoys my wife!

Sounds like fun! Does she give you updates while she's out?

Sounds like fun! Does she give you updates while she's out?

Depending on how much time she has with him. As it's a holiday tomorrow she's going be at his place a little later. That's gives us the opportunity for her to check in. If she doesn't though that just makes me think she's having too good a time to worry about calling me.

*Update*

It's now pushing midnight around here and I finally heard from my wife. But really as I said it's a holiday tomorrow so there's no hurry for anything. And I got to say this is really exciting as I just experienced another first! We made some small talk then I got into the fun questions. Obviously I wanted to know if they had sex yet. Or better yet I wanted her to tell me that they had.
"Yes, we had some time in his bedroom already." I wanted to know if she was naked at that very moment. Her response made my cock pulse.
"We both are. We're relaxing in the living room right. Do you want to talk to him?"
It took me a good couple seconds to respond but I did and she handed him her phone. Our conversation was just basic "Hi, how's it going. Looking forward to seeing you again" - type stuff.
He gave he back the phone and we continued. She said she realizes it's late but she wants to stay some more. She reminded she does want to come home tonight.

Wow! So that was fucking intense! The conversation itself was nothing but it was everything around it! I spoke to my wife's lover after he had fucked her. And all three of us were naked! I can't speak for him right now but I was erect during this whole interaction!

So if I know my wife and history dictates anything, at this moment they've gone back into his bedroom. I hope right now as I slowly stroke my cock again his is in my wife!!

*Update*

It's now pushing midnight around here and I finally heard from my wife. But really as I said it's a holiday tomorrow so there's no hurry for anything. And I got to say this is really exciting as I just experienced another first! We made some small talk then I got into the fun questions. Obviously I wanted to know if they had sex yet. Or better yet I wanted her to tell me that they had.
"Yes, we had some time in his bedroom already." I wanted to know if she was naked at that very moment. Her response made my cock pulse.
"We both are. We're relaxing in the living room right. Do you want to talk to him?"
It took me a good couple seconds to respond but I did and she handed him her phone. Our conversation was just basic "Hi, how's it going. Looking forward to seeing you again" - type stuff.
He gave he back the phone and we continued. She said she realizes it's late but she wants to stay some more. She reminded she does want to come home tonight.

Wow! So that was fucking intense! The conversation itself was nothing but it was everything around it! I spoke to my wife's lover after he had fucked her. And all three of us were naked! I can't speak for him right now but I was erect during this whole interaction!

So if I know my wife and history dictates anything, at this moment they've gone back into his bedroom. I hope right now as I slowly stroke my cock again his is in my wife!!
That's incredibly hot. I hope she returns used, satisfied and filled up... For you to the enjoy her...

Maybe next time she'll keep the line open when they fuck so you can hear them

*Update*

Awesome stuff. You need them to do it at your house so you can chat face to face or make them some dinner in between sessions.

Great update!

When you say "open marriage" do you mean both you and your wife having sex with others? Or just her? I can understand your wife not wanting you sleeping with other women. But if she's cheated in the past then it shows she's interested in other men. And she seems to have your approval.

This is our situation. A series of events has opened our marriage to where she's having sex with other men. But my wife would be crushed if I cheated on her with another woman.

Are you enjoying it?

The Mrs is getting so cool about this! Her inviting you to talk to him, them both naked, suggests to me that she is absolutely loving not only the sex with another guy but the 'being the hotwife' with another guy. That really is her blossoming into the lifestyle as you have wished her to. Good man, Screwher! That is all your doing!

*Update*

My wife is on her way home right away. Honestly though it is late here, even for a weekend. If she had decided she was going to spend the night with Greg I would be good with that. In all likelihood it would probably mean another tonight (unless he's tapped out for the night). Probably another session in the morning before she came home. Of course I'm glad she's coming home though. I definitely need some of her now myself!

That's incredibly hot. I hope she returns used, satisfied and filled up... For you to the enjoy her...

Maybe next time she'll keep the line open when they fuck so you can hear them

Yes, I think we're getting closer to new activities like this. I'm going to be running this idea by my wife very soon.

*Update*

My wife is on her way home right away. Honestly though it is late here, even for a weekend. If she had decided she was going to spend the night with Greg I would be good with that. In all likelihood it would probably mean another tonight (unless he's tapped out for the night). Probably another session in the morning before she came home. Of course I'm glad she's coming home though. I definitely need some of her now myself!

Any pix of her in what she has on right now?

Awesome stuff. You need them to do it at your house so you can chat face to face or make them some dinner in between sessions.

Great update!

Thank you. Yes, this idea has crossed my mind as well. It would also afford the opportunity to at first be able to listen while they're using our bedroom. And then hopefully be invited in and watch them screw right there on our marital bed. That's the ultimate goal.

Yes, I think we're getting closer to new activities like this. I'm going to be running this idea by my wife very soon.

Fantastic updates. Love the chat you had with Greg. I do believe that the way this is developing you will soon be inviting him over letting them fuck in your bed.

The Mrs is getting so cool about this! Her inviting you to talk to him, them both naked, suggests to me that she is absolutely loving not only the sex with another guy but the 'being the hotwife' with another guy. That really is her blossoming into the lifestyle as you have wished her to. Good man, Screwher! That is all your doing!

Thank you so much, my friend. A lot of time and energy has been put into getting us here. Your observations appear to be bang on too. I think a lot of this is happening because Greg also seems to be open to a lot of stuff too.

Thank you so much, my friend. A lot of time and energy has been put into getting us here. Your observations appear to be bang on too. I think a lot of this is happening because Greg also seems to be open to a lot of stuff too.

"Bang on"! Delicious use of the terms when your wife is right in between getting banged by a lover and then by her husband! :cool:

"Bang on"! Delicious use of the terms when your wife is right in between getting banged by a lover and then by her husband! :cool:

Oh shit! Yeah you're right. It's an expression I use. I never really noticed how it works here!

Are you enjoying it?
Yes I most certainly am. Greg is my wife's third sex partner since we started. I'm hoping for more!

Roger, Greg and ???

Radio silence again...

*Update*

I am new to this thread which I devoured in one long sitting... I have never been a hot-wife and to be honest I don't quite understand what fuels such fantasies but your intense desire is so potently evident in your regular updates as well as in the commentators... Heady and exciting stuff...

Mr Screwher, sometime down the road, I think that you should publish this, comments and all, under the title of "Mr Screwher's Diary". I am sure that it would be a best-seller!

I too, along with all your longstanding online friends, eagerly await your next update with quite some arousal.

I wish you and Mrs Screwher to find all the happiness as you tantalizingly
approach your goal.

SWMilkMaid

The Third Man

Are you enjoying it?
Yes I most certainly am. Greg is my wife's third sex partner since we started. I'm hoping for more!

Roger, Greg and ???

Jeff, from Mrs Screwher's sister's hometown. They've screwed two years in a row with potentially more fun in the future...

Back