My wife did it again!!

If I remember correctly the affair with Greg started with a coffee. The weekend is coming so hopefully another meet is coming. But,that Mrs Screwher is out there chatting to Greg is the best news.Looking forward to updates over the weekend.

That's the way I'm looking at it too. I guess she just wasn't ready to jump back into everything just yet. Let's see what the weekend brings.

If it's any consolation for Greg - I didn't get any pussy either!

Still looking forward to an update to this excitement when one happens!
Glad to see that you've been back on here and this has likely future life.

I love cheating fantasies, either way.

PM me if you want to chat about hot, fun, cheating fantasies.

Mrs

Without trying to hijack the fantastic Mr screw her's thread. I thought I could add my own little excitement to it as well. I am currently waiting for my wife to come home from having a nude massage and hopefully a solid pounding as well. I can't wait to hear what has happened with her tonight and if you would all like I can let you know what happens as well.

Without trying to hijack the fantastic Mr screw her's thread. I thought I could add my own little excitement to it as well. I am currently waiting for my wife to come home from having a nude massage and hopefully a solid pounding as well. I can't wait to hear what has happened with her tonight and if you would all like I can let you know what happens as well.

That sounds so hot. Bet you're hard as hell anticipating what she's doing while you await her return. Looking forward to hearing all about it

*update for Mrs love2spurt* she arrived home not long after my first post. She immediately told me that she had some pics to show me. Wow I was blown away. She let me have her phone to have a look through them and my god they were hot. Pics of her sucking him as well as a little surprise of a short vkd of her with his cock going in nd out of her wet pussy with her hard clit very noticeable. I was instantly hard as rock. She began telling me that he started with the massage with his shorts on to let her get comfortable. Then said I'll put on a little show for you as he began to do a little strip for her till he was nude then set about massaging her again. This time with more focus on her nipples and clit. All the while she began touch and stroking him. They soon moved to the bed where she started to suck him off. She quite talented at oral and wasn't long before he was asking her to stop before he came in her mouth as he wanted to fuck her. She willingly obliged as she wanted his cock inside her. They fucked doggie then missionary till he came first. He needed a bit of time so he suggested they go for a shower where they kept playing with each other till he was ready for round 2. He had some whips and pinwheel and paddles which he used on her for a little while once they were out of the shower. She was loving it but wanted more and asked if he was ready for round to. Which he certainly was ready! This time they fucked for much longer and she had a great orgasm on his cock. She thanked him and both said they should meet up again. Which I hope is soon. As soon as she finished telling me all this we went straight to the bedroom for reclamation sex. I gave her 2 more orgasm till we were ready for bed. I hope you all enjoy the read!!

*update for Mrs love2spurt* she arrived home not long after my first post. She immediately told me that she had some pics to show me. Wow I was blown away. She let me have her phone to have a look through them and my god they were hot. Pics of her sucking him as well as a little surprise of a short vkd of her with his cock going in nd out of her wet pussy with her hard clit very noticeable. I was instantly hard as rock. She began telling me that he started with the massage with his shorts on to let her get comfortable. Then said I'll put on a little show for you as he began to do a little strip for her till he was nude then set about massaging her again. This time with more focus on her nipples and clit. All the while she began touch and stroking him. They soon moved to the bed where she started to suck him off. She quite talented at oral and wasn't long before he was asking her to stop before he came in her mouth as he wanted to fuck her. She willingly obliged as she wanted his cock inside her. They fucked doggie then missionary till he came first. He needed a bit of time so he suggested they go for a shower where they kept playing with each other till he was ready for round 2. He had some whips and pinwheel and paddles which he used on her for a little while once they were out of the shower. She was loving it but wanted more and asked if he was ready for round to. Which he certainly was ready! This time they fucked for much longer and she had a great orgasm on his cock. She thanked him and both said they should meet up again. Which I hope is soon. As soon as she finished telling me all this we went straight to the bedroom for reclamation sex. I gave her 2 more orgasm till we were ready for bed. I hope you all enjoy the read!!

Pretty sure that I speak for everyone when I say that posting the pics would be welcomed and encouraged.

Fantastic and very hot description of your wife's massage. She appears to have had a phenomenal time . Well done mrs loves2spurt and a big thanks to mr loves2spurt for reporting back to us pervs.

*Update*

I just walked in after a hard days work to once again an empty house. Earlier today I got a call from my wife. She's hitting the gym this evening but she called to tell me that Greg was planning on meeting up with her there. I knew what that was going to mean for her tonight but I had to ask.
"Does that mean what I think?"
"Yes...if you don't mind." I told her to have fun.

So right now she should be at the gym with her lover. Then they'll once again be heading to his place!

Yes, I'm getting hard and that exciting feeling in my midsection!

*Update*

I just gave my sexy wifey a call. Greg did indeed meet up with her. They're finishing up their workouts now. "Tonight is still on?" I asked. She said it was.

"We're going to grab a quick coffee. Then we're going to his place for awhile" She's back to being a bit coy about it. I guess she's a bit nervous after our little hiatus. But I hoping with that moment happens tonight she's able to step up. I'm sure she will.

Oh god! This is so exciting! I'll update again when I get something.

*Update*

I haven't heard from my wifey yet. But no doubt they're at Greg's place by now. Oh fuck! Right now she has to be naked in his bed. If he's not screwing her right at this moment, then I imagine they're coming down from the sexual high from an awesome sex session!

Either way I should hear from her soon. Tonight's not going to be an all nighter!

*Update*

I haven't heard from my wifey yet. But no doubt they're at Greg's place by now. Oh fuck! Right now she has to be naked in his bed. If he's not screwing her right at this moment, then I imagine they're coming down from the sexual high from an awesome sex session!

Either way I should hear from her soon. Tonight's not going to be an all nighter!

So happy for you , please don’t leave us hanging
Does the Mrs know how much we love her adventures?
We would love to hear her perspective, what was she thinking about you as she is having sex or does she think about you at all?

Love2Spurt.... thank you for the detailed account of your wifes massage. sounds like she had a great time, took some pics and video for you, and you had some great sex afterwards. I think you have a good thing going

*Update*

It's midnight my time and I just heard from Mrs.Screwher. She's on her way home now. I don't want to assume to much here but I have a feeling our usual reclaiming sex session is going to have to wait until tomorrow evening. Which would be too bad but totally understand.

Again, I'll update whatever I can.

*Update*

It's midnight my time and I just heard from Mrs.Screwher. She's on her way home now. I don't want to assume to much here but I have a feeling our usual reclaiming sex session is going to have to wait until tomorrow evening. Which would be too bad but totally understand.

Again, I'll update whatever I can.

Great news, delighted for you both. Look forward to the updates.

*Update*

Exactly what I was feeling came to fruition last night. By the time Mrs. Screwher got home it was quite late on a weeknight. So our reclaiming sex is going to have to wait until this evening. She got home basically ready to crash. She apologized for being so late. I responded by telling her not to.
"Not, don't apologize. You were out having a good time. That's all that matters. I assume you did have a good time."
"Yes.Tonight was great. Thank you"
We then agreed we woul have our opportunity what's now tonight.

After my wife went to bed I was still obviously very much awake. Of course still horny as hell! So I made my way into another room and took matters into my own hand. I had been hard and stroking all evening off and on but I never allowed myself to cum. Needless to say I blew a huge satisfying load with visions of Greg screwing the hell out of my wife! And now doing this update I find myself hard and horny once again!

Glad MrsScrewher and Greg got back together. Maybe you should invite him to dinner this weekend.

Glad MrsScrewher and Greg got back together. Maybe you should invite him to dinner this weekend.

That may be the best idea yet !! Ask Mrs. screwher if she would like to invite Greg over and the three of you have dinner together. Splendid!! Move them to to the living room after dinner and you "offer" to clean up the kitchen.

*Update*

Last night our reclaiming sex was fantastic. Due to some life situations it was our first in much too long for me. But I must admit that kind of added to the intensity. I'm definitely not saying I want my wife to make less trips to Greg's bed though. To the contrary, my wife said they have great sex and she really likes him. I recommended see she him again soon. As well, having to wait to reclaim her myself again added to the thrill of it all. We went practically a whole day of our lives having the last guy to screw her being another man. So last night when I first slide my cock into her for a short moment it felt like I entering "his" pussy! Oh shit! That was exciting!

We gave each other plenty of oral and used our favorite positions. I love it with me from behind, either doggie or her bent over our bed. As I was getting ready to cum I love to hear her say she's thinking of him. "Tell me you're thinking of him. Say it, "Fuck me Greg!". There was a brief pause and a couple moans then "Someone else". I didn't ask further. That was good enough at that moment. I came soon after. Rest assured tonight when we have the opportunity I'm definitely asking who "Someone else" is! I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm sure it's just a pop culture figure she fantasizes about dropping her panties for (sorry guys, I hate to tell you but our wives fantasize about other men as we do other women). But I'm hoping it's a new guy.

That may be the best idea yet !! Ask Mrs. screwher if she would like to invite Greg over and the three of you have dinner together. Splendid!! Move them to to the living room after dinner and you "offer" to clean up the kitchen.

The dinner idea is a fabulous one. I thought of that myself. Hopefully after I excuse myself they find their way to the bedroom.

Back