My wife did it again!!

Nice update. Did he end up fucking her to a beautiful creampie? Did you enjoy the second serving?

Greg is screwing her bare and cums in her cunt. But I have yet to experience true "sloppy seconds". When I do get my cock in there she is extra wet! But it's the psychological thrill that gets me the most.

Sounds like you are married to the right woman, since you liked being cucked so much.

I don't understand it, buy it's your relationship. Go with it.

*Update*

My beautiful bride is off to Roger's place for the evening now! I've never been to his house before but Mrs. Screwher has told be ballpark where he is. So Ifigure she should be getting there right away, if she hasn't already arrived.

Either way I'm hard and my cock is out!

*Update*

Hmm going by Mrs. Screwher's past experiences at Roger's place, I got no reason to think that he's not fucking her right now!! These recent trips to his place they've wasted very little time getting to it. So I'm enjoying my all too familiar state at this very moment. My breath is short. My heart is racing. My cock is throbbing.

Yes, Roger! Fuck her!

*Update*

My sexy little wifey will be walking thru the front door in moments. We should have enough time for our own session. And hopefully I'll be able to update tonight.

*Update*

My beautiful bride is off to Roger's place for the evening now! I've never been to his house before but Mrs. Screwher has told be ballpark where he is. So Ifigure she should be getting there right away, if she hasn't already arrived.

Either way I'm hard and my cock is out!

*Update*

Hmm going by Mrs. Screwher's past experiences at Roger's place, I got no reason to think that he's not fucking her right now!! These recent trips to his place they've wasted very little time getting to it. So I'm enjoying my all too familiar state at this very moment. My breath is short. My heart is racing. My cock is throbbing.

Yes, Roger! Fuck her!

Ron could handle the anxiety of not knowing the 'what's happening' details, but the 'not knowing where' it's happening would be the deal breaker for us. To many psycho's in the world today.

Ron could handle the anxiety of not knowing the 'what's happening' details, but the 'not knowing where' it's happening would be the deal breaker for us. To many psycho's in the world today.

Wouldn’t you want Ron to see you with a magnificent dick penetrating you repeatedly?

Perhaps even participate?

V.

I was thinking he doesn't know y'all at all.
A very polite response from a classy lady, good for you. :rose:

Thank you. And we've chatted before both public and PM. I dunno. Brain fart I guess.

And I'd never disrupt a friend and mentor's thread. :heart:

*Update*

So something kind of playful with regard to our hotwifing happened a little while ago today. No plans with either Greg or Roger were made this weekend. At least not in advance. But no problem as we've come to learn that pre arrangements aren't always necessary with these guys. So as we casually discussed some possibilities for the remainder of the weekend, we made a little game of it. A "first come, first served" type idea. Whichever of the two, if either, calls her first, then that's who she's going to hook up with tonight. Yes we understand there's some jokes and innuendo in there.

Roger was the first to call her. No surprise there. I understand we've played this game in the past without officially playing it. But I have to admit, that was a lot of fun. And very stimulating.

So now Mrs. Screwher is upstairs getting ready. In just a few short hours or so she's going to be in Roger's bed! Taking that big cock!

(Yes, I'm horny already!!)

*Update*

So something kind of playful with regard to our hotwifing happened a little while ago today. No plans with either Greg or Roger were made this weekend. At least not in advance. But no problem as we've come to learn that pre arrangements aren't always necessary with these guys. So as we casually discussed some possibilities for the remainder of the weekend, we made a little game of it. A "first come, first served" type idea. Whichever of the two, if either, calls her first, then that's who she's going to hook up with tonight. Yes we understand there's some jokes and innuendo in there.

Roger was the first to call her. No surprise there. I understand we've played this game in the past without officially playing it. But I have to admit, that was a lot of fun. And very stimulating.

So now Mrs. Screwher is upstairs getting ready. In just a few short hours or so she's going to be in Roger's bed! Taking that big cock!

(Yes, I'm horny already!!)

Glad to hear it! I'm living vicariously through you guys for a little while longer. Loving it! :kiss:

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is off for her evening of fun and pleasure at Roger's.

Tomorrow is her first day of Christmas holidays. So she's going to have more time with him tonight. But that's cool as I my schedule differs from my wife's. My day starts later than hers. Bottom line - we can both be up late tonight for our own reclaiming sex session! I'm already looking forward to it. But right now I'm enjoying my hard on and loving that sweet cuckold angst knowing my wife is going to be getting fucked by another man soon!!

Hey pal notwithstanding my delight in your hot 'reclaim' sessions when the Hotlady gets back home, this time I find my self hoping she stays over at Roger's and they have a total fuckfest evening, night and morning!

*Update*

It's early in the morning at this moment here. My sexy little hotwifey is indeed home, right now still upstairs. She's going to be sleeping in getting that beauty sleep. Not that she really needs! She's always been the most beautiful woman in the world and at times like this, the sexiest thing going.

Last night while Mrs. Screwher was at Roger's, it did occur to me that it was possible at she just might end up spending the night. As horny as I was the thought of that only added to it. Yes, I wouldn't be getting laid myself. But in all likelihood she and Roger would have gone an extra round last night. And right now as I type this, his big cock would probably be in her sweet married pussy one last time. And there's just something soooo erotic about her spending the night naked in his bed with him.

But it did not happen. The call that she was coming home was indeed later than usual. Mrs. Screwher has started her holidays but Roger works in a different dept. It might be business as usual for him but there was no way he was going to turn down an extra blowjob and fuck his living sex doll another time.

It might have been late but my wifey was a trooper. We had our own session that we capped off by my screwing her doggy. I had to hear it - "Tell me he fucked you good!"
"He fucked me so good!"
I don't know why I love to hear that but I came soon after.

*Update*

It being Sunday when Mrs. Screwher's phone went off a short awhile ago, I assumed it was Roger. Sunday seems to be his M.O. for screwing my wife. Turns out though it was Greg. He was wondering what her plans were for tonight, blah, blah. And I say that with tongue in cheek as we all know that means "I want to get together tonight so we can fuck!" Being courteous as we all know I'd approve she asked my approval to meet up with him.

So we hammered out a plan. She's going to be stepping out soon to meet him for dinner and coffee. This is just a fascade as theirvreal "date" will be in our bedroom tonight! I have to admit as I really wasn't anticipating this, I'm getting giddy again. And starting to get that nice feeling again!

Update when I can.

*Update*

It being Sunday when Mrs. Screwher's phone went off a short awhile ago, I assumed it was Roger. Sunday seems to be his M.O. for screwing my wife. Turns out though it was Greg. He was wondering what her plans were for tonight, blah, blah. And I say that with tongue in cheek as we all know that means "I want to get together tonight so we can fuck!" Being courteous as we all know I'd approve she asked my approval to meet up with him.

So we hammered out a plan. She's going to be stepping out soon to meet him for dinner and coffee. This is just a fascade as theirvreal "date" will be in our bedroom tonight! I have to admit as I really wasn't anticipating this, I'm getting giddy again. And starting to get that nice feeling again!

Update when I can.

The 'surprise dates' are the best! I know I go from relaxed to horny in about 4ns! I know it'll be a great night for everyone. :kiss:

*Update*

Just want to give a real time update. I just heard from the Missus. Their "date" is over; they're on their way home!! Pretty soon our bedroom is going to be filled with the sweet sounds od their sex!!

Back