My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Do you want the Good News or the Good News with a catch first?

Ok first the Good News. Mrs. Screwher had a fantastic time at Roger's last night. The quick version - they had some fantastic sex and she got home with enough time for our own fun! It really helped that it's a holiday today.

Part 2 - My sexy hotwifey is seeing Greg today! But here's the catch. As it turns out I'm going to be indisposed with a previous engagement pretty much ALL DAY! So basically whatever they decide to do today they're going to end up here. Where they'll have the house to themselves!

I donr mind telling you how exciting this is! Details about everything when everything is all done!

Between Greg.. now Roger .. and yourself.. she must feel like she is in heaven. Getting lotsa sex from 3 different men .. all the time. Does it overwhelm her how often she can 'get some'? She ever mention the differences between each of you?

Last edited:
Another 'step up' Greg having the freedom of your home and your wife's body with you not even there. I like it pal. Nice gift for her. I bet they'll fuck in other than your bedroom. You'll need a guided tour of their frolics in due course!

*Update*

Change of plans for the better. I've made some phone calls. Made different arrangements. Basically I've blown off my activities for today to be home with Mrs. Screwher. It's a holiday anyway. Time that should be spent with loved ones.

Call it a change of mind or heart but I honestly I'm probably thinking with something else here😈😎

Don't forget to ask her for sloppy second after she fucked by Greg. Trust me, it's really erotic to fuck your wife while she filled with other man's sperm. It's evidence of her being naughty...

Which I wish MY wife would do. Not to mention having a special appetizer as preliminary (which I know is not one of Screwher's interest but is high on my fantasy list.)

*Update*

It's that time! Greg will be on his way shortly. This will give him and my sexy wifey plenty of time is this very bedroom. Mrs. Screwher is getting ready. The bed is made with fresh sheets. And I'm getting that nice, familiar feeling in my cock again.

*Update*

That was fucking incredible. I just watched Greg and my sexy hotwifey screwing. Now I'm in my usual spot downstairs, glowing with the raging hard on ready to be stroked and the mental frenzy that accompanies seeing your wife getting laid.

*Update*

That was fucking incredible. I just watched Greg and my sexy hotwifey screwing. Now I'm in my usual spot downstairs, glowing with the raging hard on ready to be stroked and the mental frenzy that accompanies seeing your wife getting laid.

You watched him screw her and had the retention not to jerk off? Wow, you are the iceman!

*Update*

Things are shaping up a differently than things have been happening lately.

I don't know if I mentioned this on this thread, but we're Canadian, eh. Today is the Grey Cup Game, Canadian equivalent of the SuperBowl. So instead meeting up with Roger at his place this evening, Greg is coming by here to watch the big game with us. So it's going to be an awesome evening!

Greg and my wifey might even see some of the game 😂

Again, I'll update when I can.

*Update*

I don't know if I mentioned this on this thread, but we're Canadian, eh. Today is the Grey Cup Game, Canadian equivalent of the SuperBowl. So instead meeting up with Roger at his place this evening, Greg is coming by here to watch the big game with us. So it's going to be an awesome evening!

Go Bombers...more importantly, go Greg & wife!

Keith Urban puts on a good half time show but, I bet the one you saw was a lot better.

Last edited:
*Update*

Can’t wait to hear the details

*Update*

The game Sunday was far and away the most fun I'd ever had watching a sporting event.

Greg came over as planned. When it started Greg admitted he didn't really follow this league very much. But was happy our team was in the championship game. So that immediately told me he wasn't planning on spending much time in the living room shall we say. Sure enough, it wasn't long before Mrs. Screwher and him were fooling around on the couch. I pretended I was nonchalant about it but they had more of my attention than the game did. They made out some. His hands roamed her body. Eventually they quietly just got up and went upstairs.

Again, I gave them some time then went up myself. By then they were both naked. My wife lying with her hips on the edge of our bed. Greg was licking her pussy. His cock was rock hard. I kept my usual spot at the doorway. He licked her til she cried out and orgasmed! When she caught her breath she positioned herself in the middle of our bed and spread her legs again. Then Greg climbed abouard, slid his big cock into her now wet pussy andvstarted to fuck her! I once again watched until he tensed up and then came!

I returned downstairs to find our team doing quite well on the scoreboard (but noit as good as Greg was doing that night ha, ha). But honestly the game is now pretty much an afterthought. I took off my pants and started jerking off.

They eventually made their way downstairs as the game was wrapping up. We watched the last few moments and some of the celebration afterward. Then Greg said good night. Now normally we would have our own session upstairs but this time we remindedin front of the TV as this was a special moment for our team and city. We watched a bit more than got busy ourselves. We ended up screwing doggy right there on our living room floor!

I'm hard as a rock myself now. Full disclosure - I'm going to go masturbate now!

Nice update! That is how sports should be enjoyed.

Congrats on the cup and, congrats on watching your wife have sex. Sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday.

@screwher,

What a hot story! I have to admit that your stories always stir my sexual awareness pot, sometimes it even is boiling!

*Update*

The game Sunday was far and away the most fun I'd ever had watching a sporting event.

Greg came over as planned. When it started Greg admitted he didn't really follow this league very much. But was happy our team was in the championship game. So that immediately told me he wasn't planning on spending much time in the living room shall we say. Sure enough, it wasn't long before Mrs. Screwher and him were fooling around on the couch. I pretended I was nonchalant about it but they had more of my attention than the game did. They made out some. His hands roamed her body. Eventually they quietly just got up and went upstairs.

Again, I gave them some time then went up myself. By then they were both naked. My wife lying with her hips on the edge of our bed. Greg was licking her pussy. His cock was rock hard. I kept my usual spot at the doorway. He licked her til she cried out and orgasmed! When she caught her breath she positioned herself in the middle of our bed and spread her legs again. Then Greg climbed abouard, slid his big cock into her now wet pussy andvstarted to fuck her! I once again watched until he tensed up and then came!

I returned downstairs to find our team doing quite well on the scoreboard (but noit as good as Greg was doing that night ha, ha). But honestly the game is now pretty much an afterthought. I took off my pants and started jerking off.

They eventually made their way downstairs as the game was wrapping up. We watched the last few moments and some of the celebration afterward. Then Greg said good night. Now normally we would have our own session upstairs but this time we remindedin front of the TV as this was a special moment for our team and city. We watched a bit more than got busy ourselves. We ended up screwing doggy right there on our living room floor!

I'm hard as a rock myself now. Full disclosure - I'm going to go masturbate now!

Great hot update. Thanks. I love it when my wife starts making out on the couch. Watching them getting more and more intimate with each other. Kissing, hands everywhere, even removing some of her clothes.
So hot 🥵

*Update*

This comes as no surprise as it was kind of a quiet weekend at Screwher Manor. My wife just called me and said Greg just contacted her. We chatted about some other, less important stuff. Then my wifey said they were going to meet up after work and be home as soon possible afterward.

So...this now means I have a loooonnnngggg work day ahead myself. Part of me just wants to call in sick today.

I love it that Greg has now abandoned any notion of fucking your Mrs anywhere other than on your own bed. He is so enjoying his inner Bull.

Is a threesome in your thoughts eventually or are just enjoying the watch and wank?

Have you pulled it out while watching yet?

*Update*

This comes as no surprise as it was kind of a quiet weekend at Screwher Manor. My wife just called me and said Greg just contacted her. We chatted about some other, less important stuff. Then my wifey said they were going to meet up after work and be home as soon possible afterward.

So...this now means I have a loooonnnngggg work day ahead myself. Part of me just wants to call in sick today.

Nice update. Did he end up fucking her to a beautiful creampie? Did you enjoy the second serving?

*Update*

Thanks so much for everyone's patience in my getting this update out. Later today has been arranged for Mrs. Screwher to make her way to Roger's place tonight. So it's best we get the last moment of our adventures done before we enjoy the next.

As predicted my work day was brutal! But in the good way. All day I had that familiar feeling in my midsection when I know my wife's getting naked with one of her lovers. That feeling I have right now knowing my wife's going to taking Roger's big cock tonight! But I generally enjoy that feeling at home. I had to "suffer" the work day, at times being half mast. Then the unthinkable...I got caught at work having to stay longer than I wanted. Fuck!!

But fortunately I did get home before Greg and my wife did. In time to pour a drink and put a pot of coffee on. Soon enough they arrived home. Greg and I don't really have much in common but we get along well. I like socializing with him. But I like it more when he's screwing my wife! While I gathered up our coffee cups, they slipped off upstairs. When I made my way up they were half naked, both with their pants off. His cock was hard already. They fooled around some more and discarded the rest of their clothes. It's still exciting for me when Greg lays sight on her breasts. He layer her on our bed then went down on her. He licked her until she came. I then once again watched as Greg mounted my wife! He screwed her missionary. They grunted and groaned until he came!

I made my way downstairs again. I started to masturbate again. But this time it happened!! The build up all day was too much I guess. And I came!! Another "Fuck!"

Fortunately by the time we were ready for our own session, I wasbready to go again!

Is a threesome in your thoughts eventually or are just enjoying the watch and wank?

Have you pulled it out while watching yet?

A threesome with another man isn't on my to do list. But I'd love to watch her with two other men! I'm building to stroking my own cock while watching Greg with his in my wife!

Back