My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is upstairs in the shower getting herself ready for Roger. Then shortly she'll be on her way for no doubt a night of big cock pussy pounding and screaming orgasms!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is on her way home now. Which should give us enough time for a bit of fun ourselves! Which honestly I'm going to need it! Once again I'm ready to explode!!

Update what I got when I get it.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is on her way home now. Which should give us enough time for a bit of fun ourselves! Which honestly I'm going to need it! Once again I'm ready to explode!!

Love it my friend. You need to update quicker, I am always eager to hear about these adventures.

*Update*

So happy to hear that you and both her lovers are keeping her moaning and satisfied!

Please don't feel pressured to update quicker or more often. I know how it is to live the lifestyle. While you want to keep your online friends in the know your home life is your priority. My only concern is recently you haven't been able to reclaim properly. A hand job in the shower just doesn't seem enough for what all you allow.

Just my 2 cents worth...lol.

So happy to hear that you and both her lovers are keeping her moaning and satisfied!

Please don't feel pressured to update quicker or more often. I know how it is to live the lifestyle. While you want to keep your online friends in the know your home life is your priority. My only concern is recently you haven't been able to reclaim properly. A hand job in the shower just doesn't seem enough for what all you allow.

Just my 2 cents worth...lol.

As always Lady Mary makes perfect sense

*Update*

Once again thank you to everyone who is continuing to enjoy our adventures here. Especially those who took the time to privately PM me looking for an update or with any concerns for our well being. Rest assured everything is great at Screwher Manor. As I've said in the padt, it's getting harder and harder to properly update. The recent developments of starting to bring one lover into our bedroom and reconnecting with another has made getting on this site to be quite the task.

A little bit of a disappointment to start with. Arrangements for Greg to visit us last night were made. Unfortunately he had to pull out (never mind the obvious jokes lol. Remember Greg doesn't pull out!) at the last moment. Which was too bad, as both Mrs. Screwher and I were looking forward to a fun evening. But you'll be happy to know the anticipation had us sexed up. So we put our Saturday to use ourselves, let's say.

The good news - my wife's going to visit Roger this evening! I guess Sunday is the day that's working best for his schedule lately for their encounters. Which that works well on our side too. Again I'll update whenI have something.

*Update*

Once again thank you to everyone who is continuing to enjoy our adventures here. Especially those who took the time to privately PM me looking for an update or with any concerns for our well being. Rest assured everything is great at Screwher Manor. As I've said in the padt, it's getting harder and harder to properly update. The recent developments of starting to bring one lover into our bedroom and reconnecting with another has made getting on this site to be quite the task.

A little bit of a disappointment to start with. Arrangements for Greg to visit us last night were made. Unfortunately he had to pull out (never mind the obvious jokes lol. Remember Greg doesn't pull out!) at the last moment. Which was too bad, as both Mrs. Screwher and I were looking forward to a fun evening. But you'll be happy to know the anticipation had us sexed up. So we put our Saturday to use ourselves, let's say.

The good news - my wife's going to visit Roger this evening! I guess Sunday is the day that's working best for his schedule lately for their encounters. Which that works well on our side too. Again I'll update when I have something.

Sorry to hear about Greg but those things happen. Sometimes we as HW couples are at the mercy of schedules. Glad to hear of Roger's reemergence in your lives. I gotta ask and sorry if I missed it along the line, are the two of them aware of each other?

*Update*

It's getting to be that time. My sexy hotwife isupstairsin the shower getting herself ready for her evening at Roger's. I'm anticipating it's going to be an amazing evening both at his place and at Screwher Manor!

This whole situation isn't lost on me. Last night she was ready and willing to spread her legs for Greg. Now just the following night she's ready for anoter man!!

Right now my mind is reeling. My body is going bezerk!

*Update*

It's been a hell of a evening and my wifey isn't even home yet! She's coming home with plenty of time for us to have our own tim! And of course I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

loving your posts as ever pal. I'm imagining the contrast for you with her two lovers: Greg who you know well now, who you regularly see groaning his pleasure as he spunks deep in your wife. And then Roger who has never yet contacted you, the mystery man, hung such that he clicks his fingers and your woman gets over there to meet his need, and hers! Nice contrast. Is Roger still required to roll on a rubber?

*Update*

Here is an opportune time to get an update from our latest adventure out. Mrs. Screwher did indeed get back in time for some fun of our own. Roger got a lot more action and time. But I'm good with that as that's kind of the point. I want her to have as much sex and fun as possible with Roger.

She started telling me about her evening right away. We stood in the living room. I lowered my pants and place her hand on my erection. She started to caress as nd stroke my cock as she told me how Roger fucked her! Their "relationship" is now purely sexual. So it wasn't long before he had her in his bedroom. She told me she sucked his big cock. My words - she used somethung less graphic. Then he licked her pussy. Again- less graphic. Hen he fucked her! Sorry everyone. He used a condom. She then said they rested "then we did it again". But by now I'm super sexed up.
"No. Tell me he fucked you!" I had to hear it like that.
She paused a couple seconds then said "He fucked me."

We then headed up to the bedroom. It wasn't long before I had my wife naked too. I bent her over our bed (this same bed I'm now masturbating on!). I just wanted a raw, animalistic screwing. When I was fully penetrated I needed to hear some more magic words. She said "Fuck meRoger!" A few times. That started mento increase the intensity. Our bodies started slapping together until I came!

Once again thanks for everyone's interest in our fun.

*Update*

Here is an opportune time to get an update from our latest adventure out. Mrs. Screwher did indeed get back in time for some fun of our own. Roger got a lot more action and time. But I'm good with that as that's kind of the point. I want her to have as much sex and fun as possible with Roger.

She started telling me about her evening right away. We stood in the living room. I lowered my pants and place her hand on my erection. She started to caress as nd stroke my cock as she told me how Roger fucked her! Their "relationship" is now purely sexual. So it wasn't long before he had her in his bedroom. She told me she sucked his big cock. My words - she used somethung less graphic. Then he licked her pussy. Again- less graphic. Hen he fucked her! Sorry everyone. He used a condom. She then said they rested "then we did it again". But by now I'm super sexed up.

We then headed up to the bedroom. It wasn't long before I had my wife naked too. I bent her over our bed (this same bed I'm now masturbating on!). I just wanted a raw, animalistic screwing. When I was fully penetrated I needed to hear some more magic words. She said "Fuck meRoger!" A few times. That started mento increase the intensity. Our bodies started slapping together until I came!

Glad to hear it worked out again for you, so Hottt. I love reading your posts they get a rise out of me every time :D:D

She's such a good girl taking a fucking off yourself soon as she's home from a double 'Rogering'. I bet it is so deeply satisfying for her to have your spunk deep in her after the previous two ejacs into a condom. Seems to me that 'completes' the adventure of the night for her.

My good friend the last couple of updates you told us a little bit more how you fucked our mrs. Screwher.

I consider that a major next step in my own following our dear ladies Sex life.

I can no longer count the number of times you are wife has made me come just by listening to her adventures.

I am visibly excited about the prospect of hearing more about how you fuck how our mrs. Screwher after the boyfriends have.

When do you gonna ask her for sloppy second? You never be true man without experience sloppy second. I noticed your wife always shower before reclamation sex with you. I suggest you should clearly explain to you wife how bliss it is to fuck her while still mingle with other guy smell. Maybe you can ask this from her for new year's gift.

Last edited:
*Update*

Don’t thank us...I for one thank you for all of the incredibly hot details, makes me hard all the time. ;)

Don’t thank us...I for one thank you for all of the incredibly hot details, makes me hard all the time. ;)
I wholeheartedly agree - Thank you Screwher! We all have our mental images of Mrs. Screwher, but have you ever provided a description of your hotwifey? If you have, I may have missed it in this thread.

I am amazed that with a full-time job, working out at the gym, and doing the seemingly endless chores of maintaining a household, Mrs. Screwher can still spread her legs and take all the cock that three horny guys can give her. She gets my vote as the new Wonder Woman!

I wholeheartedly agree - Thank you Screwher! We all have our mental images of Mrs. Screwher, but have you ever provided a description of your hotwifey? If you have, I may have missed it in this thread.

I am amazed that with a full-time job, working out at the gym, and doing the seemingly endless chores of maintaining a household, Mrs. Screwher can still spread her legs and take all the cock that three horny guys can give her. She gets my vote as the new Wonder Woman!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I've often referred to her as my Woner Woman to many people. Of course not mentioning the part of our hotwife activities. She doesn't think of herself as anything special. Which gives her extra appeal as well.

I've given her physical description to people requesting it as a PM. If you're curious, drop me a line. Thanks.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I've often referred to her as my Woner Woman to many people. Of course not mentioning the part of our hotwife activities. She doesn't think of herself as anything special. Which gives her extra appeal as well.

I've given her physical description to people requesting it as a PM. If you're curious, drop me a line. Thanks.

Oh you funny guy!

If I am curious you say! Buddy, curious is my first middle and last name!

;)

*Update*

It's on today. Roger called moments ago. Mrs. Screwher will be making her way later this afternoon. This I was kind of anticipating and I've been excited for all morning now. But it's the conversation that this started that has my blood really pumping.

I asked her about Greg, how we haven't seen him in awhile. Too long for me actually. My wife said "Well it's a holiday tomorrow. I'm going to call him later today about it"

Yes!!

*Update*

It's on today. Roger called moments ago. Mrs. Screwher will be making her way later this afternoon. This I was kind of anticipating and I've been excited for all morning now. But it's the conversation that this started that has my blood really pumping.

I asked her about Greg, how we haven't seen him in awhile. Too long for me actually. My wife said "Well it's a holiday tomorrow. I'm going to call him later today about it"

Yes!!

So potentially all 3 of ya within 18 hours! Wow! :D :rose:

Don't forget to ask her for sloppy second after she fucked by Greg. Trust me, it's really erotic to fuck your wife while she filled with other man's sperm. It's evidence of her being naughty...

Back