My wife did it again!!

Thanks for the update!

It's nice that Roger and Greg plans are overlapping and intertwining. Bonus naughty points for the Mrs.

And, a good sign that she didn't seem jealous that he had a date for Valentine's Day... keeping the emotion out of it... all booty call.

*Update*

I need to make sure I use these few moments to get this update out there as things are starting to pile up. Before I managed to share our last adventure with Roger, things are happening again with Greg!

Last evening as Mrs. Screwher and I were preparing dinner, she mentioned that Greg contacted her. She said he "wants to get together tomorrow night." Now meaning tonight after work. I told her I was all for it and that I hoped she said says. She said she did. I brought up that it was the day before Valentine's Day. I was kind of surprised (but not) that he didn't want to arrange a VDay evening.
"It did kind of come up. He said he had other plans. He also assumed we had our own plans."
""In other words, he has a date with someone else", I replied.
"I don't know. He didn't tell me. I didn't ask."

Smart guy. It looks like Greg is working on something for Valentine's Day. And he's prearranged the guaranteed pussy for the night before. So its looking like our Valentine's starts a day early.

As for her Sunday evening trip to Roger's, she really wasn't gone thatnthat long. Which is kind of reflective on how their "relationship" has eveloved. She said they spoke a few moments then got busy. She told me everything in her words but honesty I'm getting horny doing this again so In going to be using mine. He took her into his bedroom. They got naked. She sucked his cock! He licked her pussy until she came! Then he fucked her! He started missionary then turned her to finish doggstyle. Shortly after she got dressed and made her way home.

More amd more I'm loving their relationship! Really, their lack there of. Roger no longer seems to have any interest in my wife dressed. Probably never did. He just played the role to get himself where he wanted to be - in her panties.

Hey, hot hot mate.

I like it that Roger gets it that he just needs to call and he gets a plaything to satisfy his desire. So hot for you that your woman wants 'straight to business' no strings sex with a hung dude you haven't met, as a prelude and stoker to her love life with you.

I like it also that she doesn't ask them about what else their sex lives might include; two men have her regularly yet they owe her nothing. It's just lust and fucking. Three men with big smiles cuz they have a willing woman!

Great News

Love where Ms. Screwher and Roger's relationship is at the moment. Since he doesn't seem that interested in her dressed maybe you can suggest she just travel over in a cover up and walk in naked.

Can't wait to hear how she and Greg's date goes. Maybe down the road Greg will introduce her to this girl.

*Update*

It's now officially been over a week since Mrs. Screwher had any action worth updating. The weekend is just around the corner. So before anything heats up I figure I'd better get her last date with Greg out there.

Mrs.Screwher and Greg met up in the early evening after work. Unlike with Roger now, they do have some semblance of dates. Which I am good with. They do have some things in common, both of the important and superficial. And they both seem to legit enjoy each other's company. She has a tendency to not be the most social person. So sometimes it seems her only real interaction outside of our daughter and myself s when she's with one of her lovers. As I said, it seems Greg was going for the guaranteed sex the evening before Valentine's. So they kept everything routine and got back to our place as soon as possible.

Things moved quickly. That's good. I'm glad they had a good date and I appreciated a few moments of their time. But they were here together to put our marital bed to good use. I excused myself from their presence and they made their way upstairs. I again gave them a few then made my own way up.

When I entered the room they were off and running. They had their backs to the door as I walked in. Greg had his pants on while my wifey was only in her panties. He was behind her kissing her neck. And it looked like he was groping her breasts and pinching her nipples. All that stopped when she turned, bent at the knees and lowered his pants. His head went back and let out a soft sound as she took his cock into her mouth. She gave him head for a bit then she sat on the edge of the bed as he removed his pants. She then laid back on the bed and I watched the absolutely exquisite sight of him removing my wife's panties! Oh my god! There's just something so erotic about seeing another man slide off your wife's panties. Especially knowing what it's a prelude to. As he went down on her, I lowered my own pants as my own cock was begging to come out. He knows her pussy so well now it didn't take long before he got her off. I stroked my cock slowly. I certainly didn't want to cum just yet. When she came down from her orgasm, he lined up with her and slid his cock into her cunt. He tucked her like that for awhile. Then he turned her over and bent her over the bed. He fucked her from behind until he let out a grunt and his body stiffened. He came in her pussy. I then tucked myself back in and went downstairs.

In the living room I took my pants off but refrained from masturbating, apart from the odd stroke. It was definitely a new experience going about my business in my living room and kitchen with a raging erection while my wife was upstairs getting laid.But in its own way it seemed like another step deeper into our lifestyle. When I heard the movements upstairs I put my pants back on and waited for them to come downstairs. Eventually they did. Greg was dressed and my wife in one of my oversized Tshirt.

When Greg left she told me what happened after I left. She said they "did it again. I got him hard again then we did it the regular way. Aka missionary. By then I was raring to go. For the second time my wife was hurried upstairs so a horny man could get into her pussy. We quickly got naked and she took me into her mouth. Then I went down on her tonguing her clit until she came. I then fucked her myself. First at the edge of the bed. Then from behind bent over the bed! Exactly like Greg did! I did that on purpose. It was amazing.

*Update*

It's now officially been over a week since Mrs. Screwher had any action worth updating. The weekend is just around the corner. So before anything heats up I figure I'd better get her last date with Greg out there.

Mrs.Screwher and Greg met up in the early evening after work. Unlike with Roger now, they do have some semblance of dates. Which I am good with. They do have some things in common, both of the important and superficial. And they both seem to legit enjoy each other's company. She has a tendency to not be the most social person. So sometimes it seems her only real interaction outside of our daughter and myself s when she's with one of her lovers. As I said, it seems Greg was going for the guaranteed sex the evening before Valentine's. So they kept everything routine and got back to our place as soon as possible.

Things moved quickly. That's good. I'm glad they had a good date and I appreciated a few moments of their time. But they were here together to put our marital bed to good use. I excused myself from their presence and they made their way upstairs. I again gave them a few then made my own way up.

When I entered the room they were off and running. They had their backs to the door as I walked in. Greg had his pants on while my wifey was only in her panties. He was behind her kissing her neck. And it looked like he was groping her breasts and pinching her nipples. All that stopped when she turned, bent at the knees and lowered his pants. His head went back and let out a soft sound as she took his cock into her mouth. She gave him head for a bit then she sat on the edge of the bed as he removed his pants. She then laid back on the bed and I watched the absolutely exquisite sight of him removing my wife's panties! Oh my god! There's just something so erotic about seeing another man slide off your wife's panties. Especially knowing what it's a prelude to. As he went down on her, I lowered my own pants as my own cock was begging to come out. He knows her pussy so well now it didn't take long before he got her off. I stroked my cock slowly. I certainly didn't want to cum just yet. When she came down from her orgasm, he lined up with her and slid his cock into her cunt. He tucked her like that for awhile. Then he turned her over and bent her over the bed. He fucked her from behind until he let out a grunt and his body stiffened. He came in her pussy. I then tucked myself back in and went downstairs.

In the living room I took my pants off but refrained from masturbating, apart from the odd stroke. It was definitely a new experience going about my business in my living room and kitchen with a raging erection while my wife was upstairs getting laid.But in its own way it seemed like another step deeper into our lifestyle. When I heard the movements upstairs I put my pants back on and waited for them to come downstairs. Eventually they did. Greg was dressed and my wife in one of my oversized Tshirt.

When Greg left she told me what happened after I left. She said they "did it again. I got him hard again then we did it the regular way. Aka missionary. By then I was raring to go. For the second time my wife was hurried upstairs so a horny man could get into her pussy. We quickly got naked and she took me into her mouth. Then I went down on her tonguing her clit until she came. I then fucked her myself. First at the edge of the bed. Then from behind bent over the bed! Exactly like Greg did! I did that on purpose. It was amazing.

Sounds like a fun time.

Sounds like 3 weeks of great times and fun at the manor. She is now at the point that everything has been working towards. A 'booty call' Roger, sex at home with Greg and you loving every minute of it. Good times indeed!

My only concern would be Greg's extracurricular's. Hopefully everyone he's playing with on his side is as clean and safe as you guys have been.

Party on!

Great News

Loved it. So glad she and Greg are comfortable with you watching. Glad you got to reclaim her immediately after.

*Update*

Earlier tonight while my wifey and I were preparing dinner together she asked me something kind of out of left field. She asked if I remembered “John”. (More on the parenthesis later). I answered if by chance see meant her former GM at work. I said I don’t remember much about him but I did recall her saying she thought he was attractive. She said yes and that he came by the building today.

Mrs.Screwher continued to say that even though he resigned and moved on, he remained a customer with the company. She went on to say he had an issue to resolve but instead of just calling he used it as an excuse to come by for a visit. There are still a number of people working there when he was, my wife included. So she told me all about his visit. I had questions, she answered them. Of course I asked if she still found him attractive. She said she did. Then she told me they exchanged contacts. She tried to play it cool. Like that was no big deal. It may or may not be. But right now I’m thinking it is.

After dinner we cuddled on the couch. Of course I turned it into more of a kissing and putting my hands into her underwear type session, considering what she just told me. We went upstairs and got busy. I started licking her pussy. I had to ask...
“You’re thinking about John aren’t you.”
“Yes I am!”
When we got to the actual sex I brought John up again.
“You want to fuck him don’t you.”
She said that she did! For the rest of our session I never mentioned John again. I left her alone with her thoughts. Honestly I was thrilled myself knowing she was thinking of his cock in her pussy!

It’s not lost on me that this is reminiscent of everything that started her relationship with Roger. Him approaching her at work and developing an attraction between them. And of course me bringing it into our bedroom. Only this time my wife was much more confident.

I put John’s name in parenthesis because it’s not his real name. John at one time was a semi public figure in athletics. So I’m going to keep this totally anonymous. And right at this moment I have no idea where or if this going to go anywhere. But I’m confident it’s going too.

And of course me bringing it into our bedroom. Only this time my wife was much more confident.

Is the frequency of her meeting up with her other lovers driven by her or them, is there room on top as was in the past said of the London buses. :)

And of course me bringing it into our bedroom. Only this time my wife was much more confident.

Is the frequency of her meeting up with her other lovers driven by her or them, is there room on top as was in the past said of the London buses. :)

Mrs.Screwher lets her lovers contact her. I guess she’s still a little old fashioned that way.

*Update*

Earlier tonight while my wifey and I were preparing dinner together she asked me something kind of out of left field. She asked if I remembered “John”. (More on the parenthesis later). I answered if by chance see meant her former GM at work. I said I don’t remember much about him but I did recall her saying she thought he was attractive. She said yes and that he came by the building today.

Mrs.Screwher continued to say that even though he resigned and moved on, he remained a customer with the company. She went on to say he had an issue to resolve but instead of just calling he used it as an excuse to come by for a visit. There are still a number of people working there when he was, my wife included. So she told me all about his visit. I had questions, she answered them. Of course I asked if she still found him attractive. She said she did. Then she told me they exchanged contacts. She tried to play it cool. Like that was no big deal. It may or may not be. But right now I’m thinking it is.

After dinner we cuddled on the couch. Of course I turned it into more of a kissing and putting my hands into her underwear type session, considering what she just told me. We went upstairs and got busy. I started licking her pussy. I had to ask...
“You’re thinking about John aren’t you.”
“Yes I am!”
When we got to the actual sex I brought John up again.
“You want to fuck him don’t you.”
She said that she did! For the rest of our session I never mentioned John again. I left her alone with her thoughts. Honestly I was thrilled myself knowing she was thinking of his cock in her pussy!

It’s not lost on me that this is reminiscent of everything that started her relationship with Roger. Him approaching her at work and developing an attraction between them. And of course me bringing it into our bedroom. Only this time my wife was much more confident.

I put John’s name in parenthesis because it’s not his real name. John at one time was a semi public figure in athletics. So I’m going to keep this totally anonymous. And right at this moment I have no idea where or if this going to go anywhere. But I’m confident it’s going too.

To me, the mere mentioning of another man while having sex is hot enough to make me horny. Even if it’s an unattainable target like a movie star. Conversation would be like, «*what would you do to him*» to «*you want his dick in you.*» Alas, sadly, it’s just play talk.

I am glad it’s more than that for you two.

Love your stories.

Later, ;)

To me, the mere mentioning of another man while having sex is hot enough to make me horny. Even if it’s an unattainable target like a movie star. Conversation would be like, «*what would you do to him*» to «*you want his dick in you.*» Alas, sadly, it’s just play talk.

I am glad it’s more than that for you two.

Love your stories.

Later, ;)

Mrs.Screwher does have a handful of celebs that get her wet. We’ve started watching certain films with certain actors. But they got abandoned half way through. And I know she’s fantasizing about him while we’re screwing. She’s not one to bring up celebs in bed though. I think she doesn’t want to sound like a groupie. Though for me that would be hot!

Celeb fantasies would be easier than new lovers
I hope she figures out your needs, that fit with hers so nicely

Great News

Great News! Sounds like she's on her way to a third steady. You're going to be in heaven my friend. Can't wait to hear more.

*Update*

I just heard from my sexy wifey. Greg just contacted her and they’ve arranged to see each other this evening. I told her that was happy to hear this. But before things proceeded as usual for them in the bedroom tonight, she needed to have a chat with him during their coffee after dinner about some details of his Valentines Day. She said she was already thinking about that.

I’m so glad we’re on the same page with this. Now I just need to get thru this work day!!

*Update*

I just heard from my sexy wifey. Greg just contacted her and they’ve arranged to see each other this evening. I told her that was happy to hear this. But before things proceeded as usual for them in the bedroom tonight, she needed to have a chat with him during their coffee after dinner about some details of his Valentines Day. She said she was already thinking about that.

I’m so glad we’re on the same page with this. Now I just need to get thru this work day!!

I'm sorry, But eh? I must have missed something. Can you explain?

*Update*

When my wife’s phone went off moments ago, I knew it Roger. Sunday is kind of his day for wanting to screw my wife. So now arrangements are made. Mrs. Screwher is going to be getting ready soon and head over to his place! Needless to say I’m getting excited already!

*Update*

Ok here we go! Mrs. Screwher just got off the phone with “John”. As a reminder, he’s my wife’s former GM who recently reconnected with her and the exchanged contact info She’s also admitted to finding him attractive and confessed to wanting to have sex with him.

They only spoke for a few minutes. They didn’t make any plans to meet up or go on a date or anything. He said he just called to say “hi,” and follow up on saying he’d call her. That seemed to be good enough for her as she’s beaming right now!

So here we are. Mrs. Screwher is upstairs getting ready as she’s going to one guys house to get laid. While giddy about seeing another man soon. Fingers crossed it’s soon at least.

*Update*

My wifey is off for her evening of getting naked and nasty at Roger’s. Now starts my not so relaxing evening of cuckold angst!! I fucking love this! My short of breath. My pounding heart! And of course, my throbbing hard cock!

*Update*

My wifey is off for her evening of getting naked and nasty at Roger’s. Now starts my not so relaxing evening of cuckold angst!! I fucking love this! My short of breath. My pounding heart! And of course, my throbbing hard cock!

Did she stay the night? Cum home late?

*Update*

When my wife’s phone went off moments ago, I knew it Roger. Sunday is kind of his day for wanting to screw my wife. So now arrangements are made. Mrs. Screwher is going to be getting ready soon and head over to his place! Needless to say I’m getting excited already!

Was she with you this morning? Still at Roger’s

;)

I’m curious about Roger. He has a nice big cock and seems to know how to use it. He must be attractive. Does he have other women friends? What about Greg?

Back