My wife did it again!!

Wow! Your wife is one lucky woman. If The guy in the pic is a stand in for Greg, she must be extremely happy! If that is the view you get when they are together, you are one lucky man indeed! Lastly, I am sure Greg is pretty thrilled himself. So jealous of you.

Thank you. You’re correct on all three accounts!

I don’t care about Greg but your wife is lovely. Love the way those legs are up so that he can have good access.

Stir Crazy

Is Mrs. Screwher starting to go stir crazy without being able to visit her lovers? Are you? Hope all is well!

Is Mrs. Screwher starting to go stir crazy without being able to visit her lovers? Are you? Hope all is well!

My wifey hasn’t really been showing any signs of getting restless. But I am! The very first thing we’re doing when this blows over is inviting Greg over!

Has Mrs. Screwher heard from Greg or Roger yet? Are you two still having regular sex?

Yes we’re still maintaining our regular sex life. It’s been awhile since she heard from either of her men. But now I’m thinking if we don’t hear from them soon, I’m going to suggest she take the initiative.

When does lockdown end for Mrs Screwher? Ours may end next Friday.

Right now we really don’t know. Through out all this she’s really holding up well. But I’m getting antsy to resume our activities!!

I don’t mind say this: Mrs. Screwher is bare ass naked upstairs right now. I wish another man was up there fucking her!!

My wife is horny

I think my wife misses not being able to go out and chat up guys. she would usually go out and pick up a guy in a bar or club and have a one night stand once every few weeks. Now nothing is open, she misses that excitement of meeting someone new and I miss hearing about it. 🤨

I think my wife misses not being able to go out and chat up guys. she would usually go out and pick up a guy in a bar or club and have a one night stand once every few weeks. Now nothing is open, she misses that excitement of meeting someone new and I miss hearing about it. 🤨

It's put a crimp in a lot of lives. Mine did the bar pickups when we were younger. Very exciting to see who she's bring home. Not quite so spontaneous today. :)

It's put a crimp in a lot of lives. Mine did the bar pickups when we were younger. Very exciting to see who she's bring home. Not quite so spontaneous today. :)

From what I can read, we may have to live with some type of social distancing for some time. Hotwives and their helpers may have to get creative in finding new ways to meet candidates. The guy we are meeting Friday has been as isolated as we are so we feel pretty comfortable.

Sunday Funday!

Maybe it's wishful thinking but I'm hoping this Sunday she hears from one of her suitors. It seems like it's about time and I know Roger likes to call on Sunday. She has got to have the itch again. Maybe Greg will call before then.

Maybe it's wishful thinking but I'm hoping this Sunday she hears from one of her suitors. It seems like it's about time and I know Roger likes to call on Sunday. She has got to have the itch again. Maybe Greg will call before then.

I doubt anything would be happening this weekend. But I am hoping for something sooner than later.

*Update*

Needless to say it’s been too fucking long since we had any activity with either Greg or Roger! I don’t mind saying I’m getting pretty fucking antsy here too!

Mrs.Screwher is upstairs bare ass naked! God, I wish there was another man up there with her fucking her brains out!!

*Update*

Needless to say it’s been too fucking long since we had any activity with either Greg or Roger! I don’t mind saying I’m getting pretty fucking antsy here too!

Mrs.Screwher is upstairs bare ass naked! God, I wish there was another man up there with her fucking her brains out!!

I wish that I was up there screwing her brains out to give all 3 of us some relief :devil::devil:

*Update*

Is she giving her dildo a workout without you?

put me in coach

I have to say this is driving me crazy . All you have to do is give me an address. I will get the plane ticket and no need for a motel. I will go upstairs and you will come with me . She will sit on my face while facing you moaning and telling you how good it feels to have my tongue fucking in and out of her pussy and ass.

I will have her spread her eaten ass in your direction and slide her finger in and out while Im filling her mouth with cock.
when Im close to blowing my load I will turn her around and she can tell you how it feels while Im thrusting my cock deep into her hot wet pussy and slapping and squeezing her sweet ass.

when I fill her with a massive load of man cum I will pull out and let you take over and have her lick my cock clean. I will fuck her as many times as she can handle and you can watch. Have her pm me for email address so I can send pics and chat her up with some sexy naughty talk.

*Update*

Not really an update per say but something I found on another thread. This pic is very similar to my view of our bed when Greg is screwing my wife! Mrs. Screwher is a petite woman. And the male body is very close to Greg! I have a feeling during this quarantine I’m going to be masturbating a lot to this!

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/591530/bdsmlr-591530-MgJIW5FSTg.png

love the way her legs are pulling him into her

*Update*

Not really an update per say but something I found on another thread. This pic is very similar to my view of our bed when Greg is screwing my wife! Mrs. Screwher is a petite woman. And the male body is very close to Greg! I have a feeling during this quarantine I’m going to be masturbating a lot to this!

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/591530/bdsmlr-591530-MgJIW5FSTg.png

Have to admit, I would love to come home and find the wife like this.

She needs to get online or her harem is going to find greener pastures
Sell her on watching her use her men online!!
Then... get back to sharing with us

*Update*

It’s a foregone conclusion that before my Mrs.Screwher hits the hay tonight we’re going to have a session of mattress mambo. Why not, we’re both home and it’s always a great way to cap off a Saturday night. But either before or after there is some stuff pertaining to our lifestyle I want to talk to her about. She’s still not 100% comfy right now. But our area is doing really well with the virus. Keeping cases real low. So I’m thinking it’s time.

I’ll update here when I have something.

Back