My wife did it again!!

Good morning! Thank you everyone once again for your continued interest in our lives here. It really is nice knowing so many people are still following basically two strangers as we enjoy our incredible journey together.

First off, I see there are some here curious about Mrs. Screwhers last encounter withGreg. After their date (again dinner and coffee which is their usual) they came home. We exchanged pleasantries but they declined a cup of Joe I had going. Which I took as kind of a hint. I told them I’d let them “get on with their evening together”. With that the horny couple (I like that, I’m going to use it more often now) made their way upstairs. I gave them their usual private warm up time then made my way up myself.

Things were already moving hot and heavy. They were both naked laying on the bed together. My wife’s legs spread and he was fingering her. Of course he was hard as a rock and ready to go. But first he went down on her! My own cock was straining in my pants too so I lowered them. I started to slowly stroke. By now his tongue is obviously quite acquainted with her pussy. He soon had her moaning like a ghost before letting out that familiar sound of her cumming. When she caught her breath he positioned himself on her. Between the orgasm and his tongue, my wife was wet and ready and he slid his cock into her. It was bare! He fucked her missionary for awhile before turning her over. He raised her hips and re entered her doggy. Soon he let his orgasm sound and came in her pussy! I then again gathered myself up and left them alone. I returned to the couch downstairs and started to jerk off.

After Greg left we had to have a quick discussion. As a reminder, we speculated that Greg had himself a Valentine’s Day date. During their coffees on their date, Mrs.Screwher asked him about this. He reluctantly told her he was going to be seeing another woman. She said it was cute, like he was afraid she was going to be mad at him. She didn’t ask for details (“none of our business”) but he did tell her they did end up back at his place. And he did fuck her. She asked about protection and he said they used a condom. He’s only getting to know her so he felt they should.

So its official. Greg is seeing and screwing another woman. We’re happy for him. And I’m loving that he’s wrapping it for her. But taking my wifey bare!

Thank you for the hot update! I like the fact that Greg is seeing another women! I would guess that in a way it makes him more attractive to your wife!

Good morning! Thank you everyone once again for your continued interest in our lives here. It really is nice knowing so many people are still following basically two strangers as we enjoy our incredible journey together.

First off, I see there are some here curious about Mrs. Screwhers last encounter withGreg. After their date (again dinner and coffee which is their usual) they came home. We exchanged pleasantries but they declined a cup of Joe I had going. Which I took as kind of a hint. I told them I’d let them “get on with their evening together”. With that the horny couple (I like that, I’m going to use it more often now) made their way upstairs. I gave them their usual private warm up time then made my way up myself.

Things were already moving hot and heavy. They were both naked laying on the bed together. My wife’s legs spread and he was fingering her. Of course he was hard as a rock and ready to go. But first he went down on her! My own cock was straining in my pants too so I lowered them. I started to slowly stroke. By now his tongue is obviously quite acquainted with her pussy. He soon had her moaning like a ghost before letting out that familiar sound of her cumming. When she caught her breath he positioned himself on her. Between the orgasm and his tongue, my wife was wet and ready and he slid his cock into her. It was bare! He fucked her missionary for awhile before turning her over. He raised her hips and re entered her doggy. Soon he let his orgasm sound and came in her pussy! I then again gathered myself up and left them alone. I returned to the couch downstairs and started to jerk off.

After Greg left we had to have a quick discussion. As a reminder, we speculated that Greg had himself a Valentine’s Day date. During their coffees on their date, Mrs.Screwher asked him about this. He reluctantly told her he was going to be seeing another woman. She said it was cute, like he was afraid she was going to be mad at him. She didn’t ask for details (“none of our business”) but he did tell her they did end up back at his place. And he did fuck her. She asked about protection and he said they used a condom. He’s only getting to know her so he felt they should.

So its official. Greg is seeing and screwing another woman. We’re happy for him. And I’m loving that he’s wrapping it for her. But taking my wifey bare!

So, did she share her freshly fucked creamy pussy with you?

Awesome!

Man you guys are having a great time. Do you just sit in your chair or do you ever move to get a better viewpoint. Do they acknowledge your existence? What do you think would happen if you shot your load in their presence? Any news on the other guy at work yet?

So happy to hear the weekend went so good for you two! Good news about Greg too. I'm predicting that Greg will slowly fade into the background as her old boss comes to the forefront. New blood! Always a good thing.

It looks like we're getting back into the swing of things. Got a definite date for Wednesday and tomorrow is looking up!

So happy to hear the weekend went so good for you two! Good news about Greg too. I'm predicting that Greg will slowly fade into the background as her old boss comes to the forefront. New blood! Always a good thing.

It looks like we're getting back into the swing of things. Got a definite date for Wednesday and tomorrow is looking up!

Oh goody LLM. I hope you will tell us all the juicy details!

*Update*

It’s been quiet here at Screwher Manor. But something was telling me that was about to change as Mrs. Screwher’s phone went off. Once again on a Sunday, Roger just called her and invited her over. Needless to say she’s going to be getting ready to head to his place soon!!

Updates as I have something.

*Update*

My sexy hotwifey just stepped out! I’m getting that oh so familiar feeling in my mid section and my cock is already semi hard. It’s going to be another beautiful evening of jerking off as Mrs. Screwher is getting laid across town!

*Update*

It's that time! Mrs. Screwher is on her way home! Not a moment too soon either. I’m ready to explode!!

Shelter

Would you let her shelter in place with Roger for a week or so? Maybe she could just bounce back and forth between Roger, Greg and the new guy.

Would you let her shelter in place with Roger for a week or so? Maybe she could just bounce back and forth between Roger, Greg and the new guy.

A week away from home would be a no go with me. But I have to admit the idea of being self quarantined thru all this with Mrs. Screwher’s lovers in our home sounds pretty good. For the foreseeable future our lives are going to be work and home. So having Greg and/or Roger staying with us would definitely make this very enjoyable around here.

A week away from home would be a no go with me.

But she's been away for a while when visiting her relatives in another town and screwing that old acquaintance of her, didn't she? Would you mind her repeating that? Of course telling you that they did "their usual thing" afterwards

A week away from home would be a no go with me.

But she's been away for a while when visiting her relatives in another town and screwing that old acquaintance of her, didn't she? Would you mind her repeating that? Of course telling you that they did "their usual thing" afterwards

That situation was just a hook up. The majority of her time was spent with her relatives. A week away just my wife and another man is another matter.

Of course how I feel today could be different say a week from now.

It is probably too much time.

I wrote that in jest actually. I'd have to agree, I think a week would venture into territory beyond "fuck buddies." I like your idea of them staying at your house though.

You could stand at the doorway and jerk off continuously while watching Roger or Greg pound away.

*Update*

Not really an update per say but something I found on another thread. This pic is very similar to my view of our bed when Greg is screwing my wife! Mrs. Screwher is a petite woman. And the male body is very close to Greg! I have a feeling during this quarantine I’m going to be masturbating a lot to this!

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/591530/bdsmlr-591530-MgJIW5FSTg.png

*Update*

Not really an update per say but something I found on another thread. This pic is very similar to my view of our bed when Greg is screwing my wife! Mrs. Screwher is a petite woman. And the male body is very close to Greg! I have a feeling during this quarantine I’m going to be masturbating a lot to this!

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/591530/bdsmlr-591530-MgJIW5FSTg.png

Wow! Your wife is one lucky woman. If The guy in the pic is a stand in for Greg, she must be extremely happy! If that is the view you get when they are together, you are one lucky man indeed! Lastly, I am sure Greg is pretty thrilled himself. So jealous of you.

Back