My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Mrs.Screwher is now upstairs sleeping off this long Saturday. Including the orgasm I gave her. But as I said in my earlier update there is a variety of things I’ve been feeling lately that I figure we should discuss. Unfortunately I’ve noticed when posting, the site doesn’t seem to like me going too long. So as opposed to one long update, I’m going to have break things up into smaller posts.

So right before my wifey was ready for bed, I kind of steered our conversation toward our lifestyle. And what our immediate future was going to look like.

*Update*

Mrs.Screwher is now upstairs sleeping off this long Saturday. Including the orgasm I gave her. But as I said in my earlier update there is a variety of things I’ve been feeling lately that I figure we should discuss. Unfortunately I’ve noticed when posting, the site doesn’t seem to like me going too long. So as opposed to one long update, I’m going to have break things up into smaller posts.

So right before my wifey was ready for bed, I kind of steered our conversation toward our lifestyle. And what our immediate future was going to look like.

Many of us enjoy hearing about your wife's adventures. If you are COVID-safe, I am happy to hear the good times will be rolling again.

*Update*

First off the first big issue my wife brought up. She said once this crisis is over she wants to go visit her relatives on the east coast again. We discussed the whys and wherefores, when she mentioned this time she wants to get a hotel room as opposed to staying with her family. She said the house can be cramped, no privacy, etc. She’d just think it would be better for everyone. Then I brought up Jeff. The guy she had sex with every time she went out there. And which kick started our lifestyle. She said “Yeah, I’m sure I’ll see him.” But honestly we don’t know if he is an option next time or not. Then she added “And who knows, I could meet someone else out there. Like I did him.”

So we made it official. When my wifey heads back out there she’s going to be getting her own hotel room. More importantly, it seems like she’s got the idea of meeting another man out there.

*Update*

I also wanted to discuss “John”. This man is my wife's former GM at work. She once admitted to finding him quite attractive. He’s handsome and athletic. And actually a semi public figure in sports thus the quotes. Before the covid crisis hit she reconnected with him when he dropped by her place of employment. She told me everything and confessed she’s still physically attracted to him. And yes, she wants to have sex with him.

So last we heard, John appears to be available. When my wife is ready she’s going to contact him. Very exciting knowing that while our lifestyle is on hold, my sweet little wifey has it going through that pretty brain of hers!

Do you have any ideas on how to make the reunion really special? I mean it has been awhile since she has been with another, so I assumed the first time back at it might be something really special.

Special outfit?
Special location?
Special form of sex?

Do you have any ideas on how to make the reunion really special? I mean it has been awhile since she has been with another, so I assumed the first time back at it might be something really special.

Special outfit?
Special location?
Special form of sex?

In all likelihood her first tryst back will be with one of her current lovers. But it would be even hotter if it was John.

I would want her first time with John to be at our place. I’m our marital bed. And I want to be watching. But I understand for the first time she’d want to be alone with him. So they’d probably to to his place. Or I’ll rent a hotel room. My wife’s idea of a special outfit is sexy new underwear. I’d love to take her shopping the afternoon of her first date.

In all likelihood her first tryst back will be with one of her current lovers. But it would be even hotter if it was John.

I would want her first time with John to be at our place. I’m our marital bed. And I want to be watching. But I understand for the first time she’d want to be alone with him. So they’d probably to to his place. Or I’ll rent a hotel room. My wife’s idea of a special outfit is sexy new underwear. I’d love to take her shopping the afternoon of her first date.

You could do both...

Set up a place where him and your wife has sex outside, but prearranged (or you texted to the location) so you can secretly watch. It could be via binoculars so it is really a special, secretive like arrangement.

Women like sex outside as a rule (as do men).

You could do both...

Set up a place where him and your wife has sex outside, but prearranged (or you texted to the location) so you can secretly watch. It could be via binoculars so it is really a special, secretive like arrangement.

Women like sex outside as a rule (as do men).

That sounds so hot! But that would be down the line. She’d never go for public sex the first time out.

That sounds so hot! But that would be down the line. She’d never go for public sex the first time out.

She could also have a little fun with him using a hotel theme. That could go both ways: it could be at a VERY expensive hotel where they play Ms. Prim and Proper, or go the other way and go to an absolute dive hotel, and play the cheap, quick sex thing.

Of course in either one, you get the room next door so you can listen on the fun she is having!

She could also have a little fun with him using a hotel theme. That could go both ways: it could be at a VERY expensive hotel where they play Ms. Prim and Proper, or go the other way and go to an absolute dive hotel, and play the cheap, quick sex thing.

Of course in either one, you get the room next door so you can listen on the fun she is having!

Well there’s a Catch 22 with this. Mrs. Screwher would want the nice hotel room. But I’d hear them better in the sleazy motel!

Well there’s a Catch 22 with this. Mrs. Screwher would want the nice hotel room. But I’d hear them better in the sleazy motel!

That is my wife's fantasy too...to be a high price call girl at a posh hotel with some businessman giving her a lot of money for sex!

Me...I would like to see her as a back alley hooker taking it from some unknown man in a $30 hotel room! (But I never said I am in the running for Husband-Of-The-Year award!).

That is my wife's fantasy too...to be a high price call girl at a posh hotel with some businessman giving her a lot of money for sex!

Me...I would like to see her as a back alley hooker taking it from some unknown man in a $30 hotel room! (But I never said I am in the running for Husband-Of-The-Year award!).

Your wife’s fantasy is same I have for my wife. Same idea of her clients being wealthy businessmen in town staying at a big hotel. But your scenario of a cheap hooker in a sleazy hotel has my most nd reeling. But the twist - we don’t need the money. She does it for the excitement!

*Update*

And an exciting one at that! Mrs. Screwher and I were just sitting down together have brunch and coffee. Through the course of conversation, she mentions “I was thinking last night while you were out. I’m thinking of calling Greg today.” I discussed it some. Not necessarily about if she was looking to have sex with him tonight. We mostly discussed how she was feeling about interaction during this crisis right now. She’s still a little iffy about it.

But that said, I know she is getting a bit eager to resume our activities. Me, I’m crawling the fucking walls here. So I’m going to play everything by ear

I think the key is whether she trusts Greg to be honest with her. If she trusts him, then she should have a conversation with him about how exposed he might be. Going out to bars, seeing a lot of people or being somewhat isolated. If she is comfortable with his level of exposure, then she should make a date. Hell we are all getting older here and there is some risk in anything we do.

I think the key is whether she trusts Greg to be honest with her. If she trusts him, then she should have a conversation with him about how exposed he might be. Going out to bars, seeing a lot of people or being somewhat isolated. If she is comfortable with his level of exposure, then she should make a date. Hell we are all getting older here and there is some risk in anything we do.

Exactly. You read our minds. I’ll know more when she talks to hm tonight. Her trust level with him is pretty high I’d say. He’s the only other guy she’s ever had sex with without a condom.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher did indeed call Greg last yesterday. I never sat beside her hanging on every word. I was in and out of the room but paying attention. Their conversation mostly revolved how they were doing, how’s work? Small talk like that. Then the conversation started to veer toward how they were dealing with the pandemic. By the time the conversation was winding down they agreed they wanted to see each other ASAP.

Our conversation afterward was basically about how she was feeling and what her next steps will be. We’re on holiday in our area today so she said she’s going to thinking about calling him again today.

I’ll update again as I have something.

*Update* Mrs. Screwher did indeed call Greg last yesterday. <big snip> I’ll update again as I have something.

Just thinking as if I were in your place - it would be really hot (for me, maybe her, too) to be eating her as she talks with her lover.

If only Gregg would come up with the idea of mutual masturbation
You could listen in... or watch her? Would she like watching her lover react to her and you react to her reacting to him
Oh no. Now I’m reacting to the thought of the three of you getting some Covid relief

*Update*

Here we go! Yesterday Mrs. Screwher got back in touch with Greg. They chatted some more about everything going on. They came to the conclusion that the risk is minimal (our area is doing really well with the pandemic) and they really want to see each other.

Then of course we talked. I shred my feelings and desires with her. We concluded that the risk vs. reward was in our advantage. So...

Greg is coming over this evening!! Honestly I’m getting that excited feeling throughout my body already just sharing this!!

Good for Mrs Schrewher and good for you. We might all be in nursing homes before this virus goes away. Take some reasonable precautions and have some fun. I am sure many of us will be waiting to hear how it goes. With a little luck, my wife might get back in action in a few weeks.

*Update*

Here we go! Yesterday Mrs. Screwher got back in touch with Greg. They chatted some more about everything going on. They came to the conclusion that the risk is minimal (our area is doing really well with the pandemic) and they really want to see each other.

Then of course we talked. I shred my feelings and desires with her. We concluded that the risk vs. reward was in our advantage. So...

Greg is coming over this evening!! Honestly I’m getting that excited feeling throughout my body already just sharing this!!

Awesome! Looking forward to updates.

*Update*

The pandemic tide is turning, at least in one bedroom. Congrats!

*Update*

It’s that time! We’re both home now. Fresh coffee is on. Right now Mrs. Screwher is upstairs in the shower. And again I’m feeling those usual sensations I was feeling before the world put our fun on hold. My heart’s pounding. Breathing erratic. And that feeling in my midsection. Soon we call Greg. It won’t be long for him to get here!

Updates when I can.

I've been off this site now for about a week due to some goings on my personal life that required a lot of attention. Anyone that has PMed me recently please accept my apologies for my tardiness in getting back to you. After reading this I'm sure you'll understand...

Some of you already know me and what I'm all about on this site. My wife once cheated on me with another man. Much to my surprise, soon after I started to become turned on that she had sex with another. I started fantasizing about it and desired for her to do it again.

Last week my wife returned home from a two week trip visiting relatives on the east coast. It was her second trip in as many summers, unfortunately I was unable to join her both times. Upon her return I had a variety of questions for her about her trip. She offered up very few details and was reluctant to share much. Throughout the week I kept asking her about her trip and she got more and more standoffish, I guess one would call it. I don't know if it was guilt and deep down she felt our marriage would survive her confession. While she was away she had sex with another man again!! And as it turned out not just this trip but last years as well.

She was vague with the details but for now I got enough. During her first trip she met a man who she said his name was Jeff. He is a friend of her sister's husband. My wife met him when her sister had a group of friends and other family over the evening. My wife and Jeff got to know one another and spent most of the evening together. They agreed to meet up the next afternoon for lunch and he'd accompany as she continued her sight seeing. It was then she admitted to an attraction between them. For awhile now I suspected she was getting curious of other men. I guess she saw her time away from me as an opportunity for a summer fling. They agreed to meet again the next afternoon. They met up and their day ended with a trip back to his place. Well, one thing led to another and they ended up screwing his bed!!

About six months after her first trip I discovered some new sexy panties she apparently bought on her trip. Underwear she "forgot" to tell me about at the time. I found that to be suspicious and filed it away.

Now during this years trip she met up with Jeff again. She confessed to spending a couple more afternoons in his bed. She was quite upset as she told me as much as she could. We have a history of infidelity on her part and she honestly thought this was was to seriously damage our relationship again. I told her I was upset but I forgave her. I wanted to confess all my secrets to her. Namely that inside I was thrilled that another man had fucked her. But I was afraid with all that went down this might be too much to take in. I chickened out...for now. When the time is right I'm going to talk to her further about this.

But right now I'm quietly over the moon! I'm basking in the glow (with a major hard on) of a fantasy fulfilled! My wife got fucked by another man!!!

I wish I was so lucky.

*Update*

As I post this, Mrs. Screwher and Greg are upstairs in the bedroom! And I’m back in my spot. My cock is hard and I’m going to stroke it for awhile now.

Back