My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Greg is gone now. We had our sexy time too. Mrs. Screwher is getting ready for bed.

Full report tomorrow.

Love this thread

I have recently joined and read from your first post until today. I was so turned on that I read the entirety in about 2 days. Please keep us updated! :)

*Update*

It’s that time! We’re both home now. Fresh coffee is on. Right now Mrs. Screwher is upstairs in the shower. And again I’m feeling those usual sensations I was feeling before the world put our fun on hold. My heart’s pounding. Breathing erratic. And that feeling in my midsection. Soon we call Greg. It won’t be long for him to get here!

Updates when I can.

Ohhhh DAMN...... That anticipation is sooooo hot, isn't it!!!

*Update*

First off, a big thank you to everyone who remained interested in our adventures. I really appreciate the responses here and the personal messages. I live that people are still interested through out this lay off courtesy of this current crisis. As I stated before I seem to be having some trouble staying logged in during longer posts. So again I may have to continue breaking these up.

Surprisingly, not having seen each other in too long, my wife and Greg kind of played it cool when he arrived to our place. I let him in and she greeted him in the living room with a big hug and a kiss on the lips that wasn’t much more than a peck. Honestly I still found it kind of hot! We sat and got caught up over a cup of coffee. Soon though I could tell everyone was eager to get on with it. I offered to take our cups into the kitchen. I took my time in there. I then heard some rustling in the living room. Then my wife called “We’re ...going upstairs.” I just gave a simple “OK”.

*Update*

First off, a big thank you to everyone who remained interested in our adventures. I really appreciate the responses here and the personal messages. I live that people are still interested through out this lay off courtesy of this current crisis. As I stated before I seem to be having some trouble staying logged in during longer posts. So again I may have to continue breaking these up.

Surprisingly, not having seen each other in too long, my wife and Greg kind of played it cool when he arrived to our place. I let him in and she greeted him in the living room with a big hug and a kiss on the lips that wasn’t much more than a peck. Honestly I still found it kind of hot! We sat and got caught up over a cup of coffee. Soon though I could tell everyone was eager to get on with it. I offered to take our cups into the kitchen. I took my time in there. I then heard some rustling in the living room. Then my wife called “We’re ...going upstairs.” I just gave a simple “OK”.

And!!???

*Update cont.”

As it is now our usual routine, I gave my wifey and Greg some time alone to get started. As well, I’ll generally watch their first screw then leave the bedroom. My wife seems somewhat inhibited when I’m in the room. So I’ll give them their privacy afterward. I got up to the bedroom and stopped just inside the doorway. My wifey is a short five foot. Greg is taller than my 5’11”, so making out can be a challenge. Greg sat on the edge of our bed. She stood before him. They were both topless. Kissing and he was groping her greats. He then stood and dropped his pants. His cock was hard! My wife dropped her shorts. She never had any panties on. Kind of surprising but not as its summer time and we are in our home.

Greg positioned her on the edge of our bed. She leaned back and spread her legs. I could see she shaved her pussy! Because of our lifestyle lay-off she lets her pussy grow out. In preparation for him, she had shaved! He went down on her! Shortly after she came. Her first orgasm from another man in too long!

I think I know what you mean. Glad she got her itch scratched and you got to enjoy it as well. It would be great to hear about round 2 when you have the time.

*Update*

I’ve got a really exciting, real time update! Greg is here and upstairs in our bedroom with my wife!

I just walked in the house late (for a Monday at least). I went straight out after work for a little fun when Mrs. Screwher called. After her work day she had a spur of the moment idea to get together with Greg. She called him, he accepted. I wanted to drop everything and race home. But I couldn’t get myself away.

When I got home saw a pair of men’s shoes at the door and moments later I heard movement upstairs. My wife came downstairs to greet me wearing only one of my larger T shirts. She said hi and kissed me. I could sense it on her breath and kiss. That pungent aroma when a woman’s been giving head! She told me Greg was still here. I asked if she was “done yet?” She said she didn’t think so and went back upstairs. So here I am again. Back on my living room couch. My cock is hard and going to start stroking!

*Update*

I think I’m going to give them a few minutes then make my way upstairs. I want to listen from out in the hallway!

*Update*

I just gave a listen to the sounds coming from my bedroom through the closed door! They’re screwing again right now! I heard the familiar sounds of my wife’s moaning during sex. And Greg going “Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!” With every thrust of his cock in her pussy!!

*Update*

Greg has now left. Unfortunately Mrs. Screwher is in the shower getting ready to crash. I don’t blame her for being tired. I’d say she’s had a long day to say the least.

When I heard the movements upstairs and the toilet flushing, I knew things were wrapping up upstairs. So I had to compose myself to. They came down together as she was going to see Greg off at the door. Mrs. Screwher was again only clad in my Tshirt. They said good night then it was suppose to be my turn. Only this time my wife apologized and asked if we could have our session tomorrow. This obviously upset me a bit. But I understood. It’s a week night. It’s late. So I said good night her myself and she went upstairs.

So here am I again. Sitting on our living room couch. Naked and hard and stroking my cock some more.

*Update*

The Missus just got off the horn with Greg. They had a bit of unimportant small talk. Then they made arrangements for him to spend the evening...tomorrow!!

I’m good with that. I was just hoping for something to happen tonight! But it does give me lots of time for it to stew in my little brain. So by the time he gets here tomorrow I’ll be crawling the walls!!

Great News

Great News! Is he spending the whole night or just the evening with her. It might be erotic to wake up in the middle of the night and hear them going at it. Looking forward to the update.

Great News! Is he spending the whole night or just the evening with her. It might be erotic to wake up in the middle of the night and hear them going at it. Looking forward to the update.

Being a weeknight, it’s only going to be for the evening. But I agree. Greg spending the night would be pretty exciting.

I’ve actually been thinking about the idea of him (or another guy) spending an entire weekend with us lately. Basically, two days of Mrs. Screwher and the lucky gentleman spending two days being naked together. And screwing whenever the desire hits them!

*Update*

A couple things here. First off, my apologizes for the delayed update. No big deal because, No.2, our evening with never happened. He wasn’t able to make it. So we took a rain check. Hopefully before the weekend we’ll have him over.

*Update*

We just heard from Greg! He just called and he and Mrs. Screwher had a nice chat. Unimportant stuff but a big smile on her face! The conversation winded down with an invitation to visit us tonight! I’m thinking since it’s a holiday tomorrow, they’re thinking tonight would be a good night for it.

So soon my beautiful wifey is going to be getting herself ready. It’s been a kind of uneventful weekend until now! More updates as I have somethung.

*Update*

It’s getting that time now. My Missus is upstairs getting ready for Greg’s arrival. I’m really starting to feel that excitement again. Erratic breathing. Pounding heartbeat. Most importantly that nice feeling in my mid section.

*Update*

It’s getting that time now. My Missus is upstairs getting ready for Greg’s arrival. I’m really starting to feel that excitement again. Erratic breathing. Pounding heartbeat. Most importantly that nice feeling in my mid section.

Steady young man steady!!

*Update*

So far tonight has been a success. Greg took a little later in getting here than we were anticipating. But as I said it’s a holiday eve, so we’re werent to concerned with the time. Upon his arrival things went as they have mostly in the past. After greeting each other we sat and chatted a bit. When the time was right I gathered up our coffee mugs and said ‘Ok I’ll just let you two...” Then went into the kitchen. That’s what my wife was waiting for. A few minutes later I heard them going upstairs.

When I gave them enough of their usual time to get started, I headed up. I looked into our bedroom to see my wife and Greg naked together. It didn’t take long to ditch their clothes. They were kissing. He was groping her tits. His cock was hard already. He was obviously anticipating this. They broke off and he layed in our bed. She crawled on the bed herself and took his cock in her mouth. Soon enough she layed on our bed herself and her returned the favour. He licked her clit until she came. Then it was that time! He mounted her. Slid his cock into her wet pussy. Then I again watched as they screwed! When he came I love watching that moment when his body tenses and he cums in her!

*Update* cont.

So now here I am back in my usual position. Naked in the other room slowly stroking. As per usual now I’m giving them their privacy. But here’s the thing. As I said yes it’s a holiday, but it is getting late. And there’s been no,sign of any letting up in our bedroom.

So for right now I’m not going to think about it. Just going to enjoy this moment. And then I’ll see what the next hour or so brings.

*Update*

It’s now really late. During their time alone upstairs I heard some movements and toilet flushing. But mostly the bedroom door stayed closed. It was 2:30 am when Mrs. Screwher finally came downstairs. She was wearing one of my long T-shirt’s. Her hair was disheveled and seemed a bit tired. But couldn’t really tell she was getting fucked all night.

I asked her how things were going. She said she had a fantastic time with Greg tonight. Then I mentioned the time. She said that’s what she wanted to discuss. “We were thinking he was just going to spend the night, since it's so late. Didn’t think you’d mind.” I agreed that it was probably a good idea. And she promised that “we’ll have our time tomorrow.” We said good night and she headed back upstairs. From my spot at the main floor stairs I heard the bedroom door close.

So it’s settled. Greg is spending the night with my wife in our marital bed. I think I’m going to just get comfy on the couch here. But honestly, I don’t know if sleep is going to be a thing for me now!

*Update*

Good morning!!

After my sexy wifey made her way back upstairs, I continued masturbating. I finally allowed myself to cum. Then drifted off to sleep.

Right now, Mrs. Screwher and Greg are still upstairs sleeping in. I don’t blame them. Obviously my wifey hasn’t been able to fill me in on all the glorious details just yet. That’s coming up later today after Greg makes his way. But I have a feeling they were quite busy for quite awhile last night. My cock is stating to react to that right now as I struggle to get this updated!

Since I was the first to rise, I decided to treat them with some coffee from my wifey’s fave coffee shop. It before I left I looked into the bedroom. I liked what I saw. Both my wife and Greg were asleep but naked together on top of the bed sheet. They weren’t spooning but layed close to each other in that position.

So I’m going to let them rest. I’ll update as I have something.

Back